TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you thinking the CG campers that found MB are the other couple listed in the SW target numbers? If so, I don't believe so
1st camper - Man
2nd and 3rd campers - women

i am local. Though you are correct that the couple has a daughter that is friends with one of the girls.
Yes. From what I remember it was husband and wife that was said to have been the 1st 2 to find her and make the call to BB.

Does anyone ever go to the Thread Information section and see who is currently on this thread? (Yes, I know some of you see 11frogs and say to yourselves I'm going to hop on out of here until Frogs is outta of here. Lol) Sometimes it is very interesting.

<mod snip>

Are some of you suggesting that any person who texted or called Missy could be subjected to a search and seizure of all of their electronic communication for a 45+ day period? Does simply contacting Missy warrant enough probably cause? Also, how were the "Target Numbers" selected out of all of the people who came into contact with MB? If the "Target Numbers" were simply random, I see some huge Fourth Amendment issues, and I would hate for LE to have poisoned any evidence collected via the SWs.

I would also like to share this excerpt from supporting affidavit for the AT&T SW:

attachment.php

In the eyes of LE, these "Target Numbers" are imperative in identifying the suspect(s) involved in MB's death. Reflect on that. I don't think that CT contacting MB trying to track down AT would make her imperative to identifying SP. MOO

however along with a supposed affair per info LE received this would make it sufficient for this to be a target number if in fact CT had called MBs phone within scope of the SW. Correct?

Yes. From what I remember it was husband and wife that was said to have been the 1st 2 to find her and make the call to BB.

I believe it was a husb and a wife but not the ones listed in the SW. Is that who your talking about?

mini scratch/brain scratch on youtube has excellent photo comparisons of eye comparisons.

Eyes do NOT look like CT.

I don't think it's possible to see any eyes at all in the surveillance video. The perp had on a helmet AND a balaclava, the video was taken from above, at least 20 feet away, in very dim lighting.

Does anyone ever go to the Thread Information section and see who is currently on this thread? (Yes, I know some of you see 11frogs and say to yourselves I'm going to hop on out of here until Frogs is outta of here. Lol) Sometimes it is very interesting.

<mod snip>

sorry. Not really sleuthing just noticing.

I don't think that RB was framed. If RB was framed, who would have done that? Who would have thought to implicate the father-in-law since FILs are not typical suspects? Framing RB would be an extremely odd choice IMO.

ETA - I do agree thst the gait bears an uncanny resemblance to RB.

Why frame someone with a verifiable alibi ?

however along with a supposed affair per info LE received this would make it sufficient for this to be a target number if in fact CT had called MBs phone within scope of the SW. Correct?

I would absolutely think so, and that's my point. I can't imagine CT trying to locate AT via MB would constitute probable cause. However, if CT has an apparent motive (as determined via interviews, electronic data gathering, et al) to kill MB, that gives LE probable cause. IMO motive rather than simple communication is what is driving the "Target Numbers" on the SW. Simple communication has come up here over and over again as the reason for a person having a "Target Number," and if that is the case, there will be Fourth Amendment challenges IMO.

Some members are talking about how SP is standing. Though I do not believe SP is RB.
Golfers stand this way. Waiting for their turn. I would say look at a certain pic but I believe it has been taken down, but Google should have pics of golfers on the green. JMO

I would absolutely think so, and that's my point. I can't imagine CT trying to locate AT via MB would constitute probable cause. However, if CT has an apparent motive (as determined via interviews, electronic data gathering, et al) to kill MB, that gives LE probable cause. IMO motive rather than simple communication is what is driving the "Target Numbers" on the SW. Simple communication has come up here over and over again as the reason for a person having a "Target Number," and if that is the case, there will be Fourth Amendment challenges IMO.

I understand what you are saying. :) I like learning about the legalities of the SW. Thank you GA_Peach.

Are some of you suggesting that any person who texted or called Missy could be subjected to a search and seizure of all of their electronic communication for a 45+ day period? Does simply contacting Missy warrant enough probably cause? Also, how were the "Target Numbers" selected out of all of the people who came into contact with MB? If the "Target Numbers" were simply random, I see some huge Fourth Amendment issues, and I would hate for LE to have poisoned any evidence collected via the SWs.

I would also like to share this excerpt from the affidavit supporting the AT&T SW:

attachment.php

In the eyes of LE, these "Target Numbers" are imperative in identifying the suspect(s) involved in MB's death. Reflect on that. I don't think that CT contacting MB trying to track down AT would make her imperative to identifying SP. MOO

1 "Are some of you suggesting that any person who texted or called Missy could be subjected to a search and seizure of all of their electronic communication for a 45+ day period?"

Perhaps so, although I trust that you mean "could LE ask for a SW for something or other based on this" when you say "subjected to search and seizure."

2 "Does simply contacting Missy warrant enough probably cause?"

Perhaps so, although I trust that you mean "could LE ask for a SW for something or other based on this" when you say "subjected to search and seizure."

3 "Also, how were the "Target Numbers" selected out of all of the people who came into contact with MB?"

We don't know. That would be up to LE to figure out, to separate the suspects from the bystanders.

4 "If the "Target Numbers" were simply random, I see some huge Fourth Amendment issues, and I would hate for LE to have poisoned any evidence collected via the SWs."

If they legally obtained a warrant from the court, for whatever they were searching and found, they should be good to go. It's the search without a warrant, or outside the scope of a legally-obtained warrant, that can cause trouble. I'm guessing that anyone who was in contact with MB in the days leading up to her mysterious death would probably be allowed to be investigated a bit more, and that SW's for their electronic data trails would be permitted, but it's up to LE to ask for permission and give their reasoning, and then up the court to say yea or nay.

ANYONE needing or wanting MB phone number would have to look no farther than her fb accounts, its was all over them . JMHO

Some members are talking about how SP is standing. Though I do not believe SP is RB.
Golfers stand this way. Waiting for their turn. I would say look at a certain pic but I believe it has been taken down, but Google should have pics of golfers on the green. JMO

From a medical perspective, I have no idea what would cause the gait. I do find it very unusual though. It isn't the gait so much as that each foot comes down so differently. On the long MPD video you can see it starting around 1:07 and again around 1:42. When the left foot lifts off the ground, it stays fairly straight or with a slight (within normal range) turn out. You can see the feet in comparison to the tile lines to gauge the turnout. When SP lifts their right foot, it turns out very wide.

The one thing the perp does do that cannot be faked is stand with his/her toes pointed completely perpendicular to each other. That is unique. That is not natural. I'd like to see if anyone on this board can naturally do that. Put your heels together and now point your toes straight out away from each other.

An earlier poster (claiming a medical background) pointed out that is the sign of someone with a dance background.

This is true. I have tried it, and it's not a comfortable postition to be in, I feel a twist in my knee that is not good, if you know what I mean. And believe me, I don't need any more twists of my knees or any other joint pains, I already have enough, LOL. I read up a little, and ballerinas do have this stance, but your'e talking about a serious ballerina. I honestly don't think it's a "ballerina" anyway, unless there's someone I'm missing, which is quite possible. Anyone ?

http://drcarolyndean.com/2014/06/do-you-walk-like-a-duck/

Do You Walk Like A Duck ?
Usually I don’t see another soul on my 30-minute, 6am walk. But today a man passed me and I watched his gait. He walked with his feet pointing outward and I cringed a little.
When we walk, our toes should be pointing forward. When they are pointing in any other direction, that puts a strain on the ankles, knees and hips. It’s a mechanical fact that with every step, each of the joints I mentioned is rubbed the wrong way. Over time this can lead to arthritis, inflammation, pain and even the dreaded hip replacement.

Yet she does say this:
Your lower back muscles are tight and allow your hips to become externally rotated. It’s the position that ballet dancers assume to do their plies/squats.

I promise my last post for tonight .

2 things bugging me:
BB said in his interview that he talked to MB twice on Sunday night.
1) Knowing she is driving in from Austin and he is leaving doesn't mention a phone call.
"Hey Babe on my way out - girls at home - told them to stay put til you get here. I'll
Call and let you know flight is good to go."
2) doesn't call and say "hey sitting here don't know when we are or if plane is going to
To depart because of delays. Saw you and the girls are getting food ready."
3) and even though he says he called to say I love you and check in we really don't know
what their conversation really was. Both times.

GA_Peach - question: since they know SP is light skinned why would LE have AT as a target number?
I am sure I am missing something.

I see the opposite of a dance background. If we are talking about ballet, ballerinas have some of the best posture you will ever see, even long after they have quit dancing. What I notice about the gait is the angle of each foot differs. They are often at a 90 degree angle to each other. The left foot often points straight ahead or at a slight outward angle (normal) while the right foot has an exaggerated turn out to the outside.

Ballet is a short lived career. The reason is due to the stress it puts on their joints. Just google it. I can't see anyone continuing to walk in such a manner to put stress on their knee and hip joints, without causing undue pain and misery. But then I suppose SP could have been a young ballerina, before they had joint problems. I absolutely agree that anything's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne