TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that this case is going to drive me to drink pretty soon. :drink:

I keep telling myself to stay away for a while and come back when there's news but I can't help checking in here over and over again.

LE is being quiet for a reason....I just know it.

Lol. Let's have a drink and call our sponsors later. Lol.

Cheers.

Where is a place inside that is almost guaranteed not to have any cameras? The bathroom and/or locker room. Been thinking about this and guess we will know for sure if/when more information is released re. Where Missy was found.

Does the church have lockers somewhere on site?

Per the news, Texas was having record setting rains. Many areas were completely flooded. Per locals posting here on WS, their yards have been swampy for 2 weeks because of the amount of rain.

we have to know if it was raining on that particular church at 3.50am.

I do not know this. Locals would but even then it can be raining on one side of the road and not the other.

I'm thinking they may have stashed it on Sunday

gear was kept in their car

i think we are giving this perp(s) too much credit....

perp looked stupid playing a role from the old tv show "chips" (yes, I'm getting old if I reference something to this show)

he or they were their for one reason, to murder Missy......

still think one or two of them were there or one knew about it but didn't go to the church.....

LE are quiet but the Bevers family are willingly talking to the media

waiting for them so they can talk to them in fact

this is a good sign imo the Bevers family WELCOME us sharing the clips etc.

:eek: I had never thought of that! Thanks! They would still need to remove the gear from the site. Need to think about the situation with this option added in.

Unsure if this church has a locker room. The churches I've been in had bathrooms near each door to th outside (each entry point to the building)

so so sorry this is not the reply with quotes I wanted and thought I selected ☺️

Later this evening I will be addressing these issues so we can clear everything up. As with almost everything on Websleuths most areas are grey. Rarely are things black and white.

Until then I would appreciate it if you could please stay on topic. This is about the Missy Bevers murder and nothing else. Please remember that when you are posting.

Thanks,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

During my staycation, I lurked a bit, and I saw the news conference with the husband and father-in-law of the victim. Initially, it appeared that Sparky showed up and told everyone to cut it out and to leave the family alone, but I see y'all are still discussing that news conference and posting links to the interview.

So my question is, are we permitted to discuss this? If so, then that's great. ISTM that if a person makes themselves available to the MSM to discuss something related to the subject of our conversation, then we ought to be able to discuss that person, even if they are a relative of the victim--at least to the extent of the interview. But that's just my opinion and I mean no disrespect if the mods have a different interpretation of the TOS.

Just askin'.....

If you look at the last clip of the longest video, when the perp comes out of "Room 12," you can very clearly see the beam of the headlamp on the door frame.

Thanks; but which room is room 12? I must have eye problems; I have looked and looked and can't see a Room 12. Is there a longer video I haven't seen? Sorry!

But assuming you are correct; why would he use a headlamp at all? He put all of the lights on. Very weird!

no tears

in fact, big grins and bleached teeth.

ergh...

one of them even said, WE were in there waiting for you for half an hour (TO THE media)

they were WAITING for the media to arrive. Why?

Poor Missy.

BBM - as they said in the interview - they wanted to put the fire out in the media. The fire is still smouldering in here it seems...

Here's the firebucket contents: My reading of the media and watching the videos reveals that FIL was in California and BB was in Mississippi...

Thanks; but which room is room 12? I must have eye problems; I have looked and looked and can't see a Room 12. Is there a longer video I haven't seen? Sorry!

But assuming you are correct; why would he use a headlamp at all? He put all of the lights on. Very weird!

Not sure if this will work, look at this still.

Specially look at the light on the wall that seems to be coming from their light on their head.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=93256&d=1461959879

I'm newly registered and posting for the first time just now, hoping that I don't flub too terribly.

I listen to my local police scanner online (mostly because I'm nosy and want to know what's going on). Feed archives are available, for a fee, right down to a certain date and time. I haven't bothered to pay to access the archives, but, if I remember correctly, three-months' access costs only $15.

The feed just provides communication between dispatchers and first responders, but it generally includes info on who (male, female, coworker, passerby, participant) called 911, what appears to be wrong (unresponsive, head injury, other wounds), and where the injured person is located ("Caller indicates the patient is in the kitchen," for example. "Access through the side door.")

This could help clear up some lingering questions about the timeline and who found Missy. The feed would also indicate how and when first-responders realized they needed PD on the scene.

I listen through Broadcastify.com. Archives are provided by RadioReference.com.

I can pay to access the archives later this evening, once my daughter is no longer using my laptop.

Hopefully I haven't violated any TOS right out of the shoot.

Welcome. Great first post and good idea..

In this video, at the 1:50 mark, the camera shows a hallway. The perp opens a door underneath the camera. On the wall beside the door is the number "12." When the perp opens the door, you can clearly see the beam from the perp's headlamp shining on the frame of the door. It is very clear.

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

no tears

in fact, big grins and bleached teeth.

ergh...

one of them even said, WE were in there waiting for you for half an hour (TO THE media)

they were WAITING for the media to arrive. Why?

Poor Missy.

If, God forbid, my family member had been murdered a week and a half earlier, no way would I add to law enforcement's work by bringing a bloody shirt to the cleaners. I'd have left it in my suitcase, wrapped in a plastic bag until the murderer had been found (since throwing it away might look suspicious, too). I wouldn't want even one precious moment of manpower or brainpower to be wasted or diverted by something that the police would have no choice in investigating.

And if my dad were staying with me and didn't have an other shirt, I'd bring him to the mall or Target. I don't think the family is hurting for money; the father in law seems to be quite the traveler! I would NOT want my dad to have to wait several days to get a shirt back (knowing the blood might not even be able to be cleaned off well enough in the end).

But that's me. Others mileage may vary.

I like to try and read recent article before asking questions. It's helps with forum flow.

They were waiting for the media to arrive because that day a warrant regarding the bloody shirt had been made public. The husband and his father wanted to avert this information from going viral, so they invited the press to discuss it. To tell everyone it was a NONSTORY and to move on.

Do you not like big grins and white teeth? I think he looks like a nice fellow and after almost two weeks, it must be a relief to have a little levity in their lives.

Levity is a good thing, but not when it seems to involve making a joke out of the investigative process, IMO.

Thanks. I still am seeing a reflection of the overhead light on the shiny surface of the helmet, which is in turn reflected onto the wall. I can't see the headlight in ANY other still or video; and it doesn't make sense, when he seems to have turned on every light on the place.

You may be right, but the angle of the light coming from the helmet seems to point almost horizontal. Where if from the ceiling I would think it might have more downward angle to the light path. For me this make it seem light the source is from the helmet, not reflection off the helmet.

Hello. I have read every one of these threads. Many of you have posted thoughts which I also have had, but I have not seen the comments I am about to make.

My comments will be about this series of 4 photos released to the media early in the investigation. In order to see what I am going to describe, I used Firefox on a desktop computer enlarged to 300%. This is the link:

http://content.wfaa.com/photo/2016/04/18/0418_mid_suspect01_1461015606656_1732910_ver1.0.jpg

Photo #3

The disallowed Twitter re-contrasted for B&W face blowup appears to be from this, which is the same still frame without the time/date stamp.

Photo #1

Enlarged to 300%, look down to the front right leg, below the knee/top of shin. Does anyone else see a 5-point star? It looks gold on top with 3 points, and white (or reflection) bottom 2 points, affixed to leg perhaps with a black 3/4" elastic band, or affixed to what some think is a shin guard? Does that look like metal Sheriff Deputy badge? Once you can identify the object, you will see it when the photo is smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles