TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it appropriate to wonder if BB or RB have had any legal troubles in the past? Is it appropriate to post if someone knew they did? (I don't, but I do know that it would be fairly easy to find out).

I cannot get off my hands

Powell was a Bumpy Ride that bumped around in a big fat circle right back to The Husband and his creepy progenitor.

Thinking they are the Smartest in the Room.

Domestic Violence on Crack.

Is it appropriate to wonder if BB or RB have had any legal troubles in the past? Is it appropriate to post if someone knew they did? (I don't, but I do know that it would be fairly easy to find out).

I bet not

pure as the driven snow

maybe a Weapons offence at most (minor)

Has anyone done any more thought or developed anything new in regards to motive?? just curious. Thanks! :)

Has anyone done any more thought or developed anything new in regards to motive?? just curious. Thanks! :)

they wanted Missy dead.

The WHYs depend on who actually murdered her

if we get word there was SA it will change everything.

but I bet she wasn't SA

my take = the Actual Motive = Missy needs to Disappear

JMO!!!!

Do we know yet if Missy had a life insurance policy? And, when will we hear if BB took a polygraph?

Haven't heard about LI but as you and I know from TS case, I don't think it will pay out since this "wide net" of suspects & nobody has been cleared. Unless her children or "estate" are named sole beneficiaries? I have more than 1 policy with different beneficiaries so I realize not everything is black & white but if BB is main beneficiary and COD is homicide, they likely won't pay out until he is cleared. IMO

Anyone know how that works?

Did I miss a post by a mod declaring open season sleuthing on the husband?

Haven't heard about LI but as you and I know from TS case, I don't think it will pay out since this "wide net" of suspects & nobody has been cleared. Unless her children or "estate" are named sole beneficiaries? I have more than 1 policy with different beneficiaries so I realize not everything is black & white but if BB is main beneficiary and COD is homicide, they likely won't pay out until he is cleared. IMO

Anyone know how that works?

No LI payout until murderer is known.

And yes, it's a "wide net"....

Also found it strange that the wife did not post on SM about her beloved dog dying :(. Not to give gory details, just to say "I'm sad to see we lost Kilo." :(. So much odd about this case, I don't know what to think anymore. I really had steered away from ANY family involvement, but now I'm not so sure.
I don't find that odd.. not all people put everything in their life out on social media. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It has occurred to me to wonder before if one of the reasons the SWAT Gear was used was because there was more than one perp.

if they were say brothers, and resembled each other physically, the costume would hide that from both Missy and maybe also cctv.

I haven't seen LE state a reason they believe Missy was targeted. I wonder why the husband now says he believes Missy was targeted. He said she wasn't targeted in one of the first interviews. The SIL said right off the bat she believed Missy was targeted. It's very confusing that the husband didn't believe she was targeted after talking to LE, but maybe they didn't tell him they believed Missy was targeted. Just feeling him out to get his perspective on her murder? I'm confused!
Is it possible that Missy was a confidential informant for LE, perhaps reporting to a slightly different dept. like Tarrant County Sheriff? Through all her Thrive and fitness contacts she could have known about illegal steroids being sold, a network, and reported it? Even her husband did not know about it - but he warned her to be careful alone in the early AM - but then she wasn't targetted - but then she was targetted? Re: ECSD LT arrested 4/15 without much media info., Missy murdered 4/18, then more extensive info. on the ECSD LT released 4/26 followed by the dry cleaners incident info. release 4/27. LE and media work hand-in-glove: what is put out to the media is exactly what LE wants out there. Is BB being managed by the LE - he says to media what they want him to say?

I hope we can find out. We need the locals to help here I think. Or maybe someone with a Twitter account can tweet a question to WFAA news? Pretty please? I don't have Twitter.

I do open right now
whatdo you want me to say

Oh, snap! lol

Even the grey shirt guy's hand on his hips gave me the creeps. Didn't the perp do that in the church video once or twice?

Oh goodness! The hands on the hips is something I thought this perp would do. I thought that was mainly a woman thing, but APPARENTLY NOT!

Hey, can LE do that? That is a great idea!! And have them walk around the church on video reenacting!

I think they are definitely looking for something to compare to. I think PIM would say this guy is probably too tall?? He looks tall - 6 ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander