TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads Up!

I'll be closing this thread in a few minutes and opening a new one.

Thanks to everyone for your great posting and sleuthing.

Thank you for the forum Tricia!!!

I guess I would be a smart criminal.

What would be a better way of getting rid of bloody clothes?

I think burning them in a fireplace or fire pit to ash and disposing of the ashes might work, but I probably watch too much "Fargo".

I guess I would be a smart criminal.

What would be a better way of getting rid of bloody clothes?

I thought burning but I've convinced myself my hair sheds too much for me to get away with a murder unless I'm wearing a hazmat suit! :laughing:

I think burning them in a fireplace or fire pit to ash and disposing of the ashes might work, but I probably watch too much "Fargo".

Yep, I would then dig a hole for the ashes lol

RB and wife were in CA on the afternoon of the day before the murder and there is a FB photo depicting them on a golf course with a 3rd person. I suppose someone could post an old photo from a previous trip but even a goof ball would know that it wouldn't stand up as proof of anything anyway. They travel a lot with their new 5th wheeler and I think they may live in it at a site near Austin based on photos and updates on FB. They have a nice, fun life and seem to be crazy for each other. It is quite sweet. It would be easy to establish their presence in CA and their date of departure from the campground as owners of CG keep such information in their records - even if the people are leaving the camper behind and traveling elsewhere. If in a state or federal park, rangers keep tabs on the sites. Point being, LE has already been able to establish the whereabouts of RB for all relevant times. While he walks a lot like the perp, he wasn't physically in the state at the time of the murder, so I think we can rule him out as being the perp we see on the videos. Sorry but the facts as we know them tell us we are barking up the wrong tree with him.

I have delivery and pick up service for dry cleaning/laundering every week. Yes, some of us use the dry cleaners - a lot. I have never, ever been able to get blood out of anything - ever - or tea for that matter but that doesn't mean I wouldn't try. Maybe Mrs. RB liked her shirt and wanted to save it, I see nothing odd there.

BB posted that he was about to leave on his trip to fish the Chandeleur Island area in the Gulf and anyone who read his public page would know of his plans. He posted the weather report and stated that he hoped it wouldn't interfere with his noon flight. He posted a photo of the Oyster House in Biloxi at 9:15pm the night before the murder. Logically, he stayed in a hotel that night and not on the fishing boat because if his charter worked like most you don't board until the morning of departure which is always early thirty.

I did a brief search of flights from Gulfport (airport for Biloxi area) )serviced by major airlines and most of the flights to Dallas (commercial airport closest to Midlothian) stop in Atlanta before heading west. Travel time is roughly 5-6 hours on average, some flights a bit less, some flights a bit more. The only morning flight he could have taken departs at 10:20am and takes 4 hours, 32 minutes as all the other morning flights would leave before he could get to the airport after being notified of the murder. Who knows if there were 2 seats remaining on that flight. We surely do not and unlike what someone posted earlier, airlines do not save seats for emergencies - in fact they will give your seat away even if you have checked in at the ticket counter. Been there, done that - on a out of the country.

The next flight out is not until 5:28pm. It makes sense that he would rent a car and drive home.

I think we must realistically rule out either BB or RB as the SWAT wannabe in the video. They were not physically in the state.

I am not convinced that anyone has solved the "Saran Wrap box" mystery yet as none of the suggestions are remotely similar to the item in the perp's left hand. I am also not convinced that the other tool we see is anything more than a curved claw hammer. There is no reason to invent exotic tool use here. Sometimes a hammer is just a hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234