TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever tried to separate two fighting dogs? I did, me and my mother. The doggies managed to injury each other and my mom. None of the injuries were serious, but blood was everywhere. On both dogs, on my mom, on me, on the floor, on the furniture and on the walls. It looked like a scene of grisly murder. So yup, I can easily believe that if one dog bit other to death and two people tried to save the bitten one, both of them got bloody.

I have as well. Both dogs in the fight are mine. My little dog had mouth surgery and lost most of his teeth. Even though my shirt probably could have been cleaned and my dog lived, I did not want to keep the shirt because of the memory associated with it.

I realize we are all different and respect that. In no way do I think the shirt speaks of guilt or innocence. This is only IMO.

I thought the same. It would have been cheaper, and easier to toss it out go to a local Sears or Target and buy a few new cheap shirts.
If I was scared to throw out a bloody t-shirt I'd take it to LE myself to explain the dogfight. I wouldn't discuss it in the media at all.
I highly doubt the police asked them to talk to the media, but I could be wrong.

Maybe fil wanted to show off the gait to bring suspicion on to him via media and the police department. Idk.

But the presser is an odd thing to do for something so miniscule. Now why did the cleaners or LE need to broadcast collecting the shirt. And also why LE said their main perp didn't pan out?

Btw. Why risk tying LE hands with having to do more dna testing because you felt obliged to have a bloody shirt cleaned during a active investigation. Jmo.

Was this a 15 seconds of fame attempt or what.

What's a go pro ?

It is a small camera that can be strapped to your helmet for photos or video.
People put them on their bikes and even pets to film from their point of view.

Lots of people use them here in Colorado on the bike trails.

IMOO.

Agreed. I would assume the police can verify pretty easily if they actually were were "out of town" or not. Also, from the research I did online, there are tests that will verify if blood is human or animal in 10 minutes. I know more in depth testing needs to be done, and lab times could take longer. Although I would think they were able to figure out if animal or human blood pretty immediately and already know the answer.

This crime reminds me a lot of the guy who murdered those two news people on live tv last year. I believe this is going to be someone deranged who wanted the videos to be played on tv. I don't think the family has anything to do with it.

I will add that the idea of someone wearing one while committing a violent murder is something you would see in an episode of Criminal Minds or a twisted dark movie.

Maybe fil wanted to show off the gait to bring suspicion on to him via media and the police department. Idk.

But the presser is an odd thing to do for something so miniscule. Now why did the cleaners or LE need to broadcast collecting the shirt. And also why LE said their main perp didn't pan out?

Btw. Why risk tying LE hands with having to do more dna testing because you felt obliged to have a bloody shirt cleaned during a active investigation. Jmo.

Was this a 15 seconds of fame attempt or what.
I doubt this, but a possible scenario is as follows:
LE is attempting to flush out the murderer by making them feel that LE is focusing on someone else. With the bloody shirt sent off for DNA and LE claiming to take a weekend off, the perp may feel emboldened to seize the opportunity to get rid of evidence, etc

This certainly seems an obvious explanation for LE announcing that they are off work.
The bloody shirt likely is something else entirely

Agreed. I would assume the police can verify pretty easily if they actually were were "out of town" or not. Also, from the research I did online, there are tests that will verify if blood is human or animal in 10 minutes. I know more in depth testing needs to be done, and lab times could take longer. Although I would think they were able to figure out if animal or human blood pretty immediately and already know the answer.
They could tell if the obvious blood is animal. However they would do more in depth testing to see if they could recover laundered human blood that has potentially been covered with animal blood.

Imo. True fishermen bring or get their own bait. Jmo.

A fisherman doesn't go fishing without the bait that they prepared themselves. Jmo

For what it's worth, my husband & friends go on deap sea charters often. They don't take their own stuff, the charter provides. They usually go out in all day charters, 5 am- to usually sunset. They do not sleep on the boat, so definitely a need for a hotel room.

We have to remember just because someone on FB lists that they live in a certain town does not make it true. For awhile I changed my hometown to Fort Worth and I live 75+ miles south.

You can say anything you want on FB (wall & profile), it doesn't make it true.

I don't know much about Dutch doors, but I am assuming there must be some sort of latch or release for top half. I understand the bottom half has the door handle, but the top have must have something to hold it in place. When I watch the person open the door and only the bottom half opens he/she reaches along the bottom of the top half and pulls it open. If there is some sort of release the person must've known right where it was to pull the top half open. I'm not explaining myself well, sorry. Hope this makes sense.

They could tell if the obvious blood is animal. However they would do more in depth testing to see if they could recover laundered human blood that has potentially been covered with animal blood.

Well this got me thinking: if the people who broke up the dog fight were possibly injured or scratched in the process and their blood is on the shirt, that could make it even harder- if there is human blood present too. JMO

I don't know much about Dutch doors, but I am assuming there must be some sort of latch or release for top half. I understand the bottom half has the door handle, but the top have must have something to hold it in place. When I watch the person open the door and only the bottom half opens he/she reaches along the bottom of the top half and pulls it open. If there is some sort of release the person must've known right where it was to pull the top half open. I'm not explaining myself well, sorry. Hope this makes sense.

I understand what you're saying and it's a good point, if it indeed was latched.

Not crowded, okay. But is it completely empty?

I see that as a straw man arguments of sorts. Does it need to be Completely empty? The perp didn't need to walk down the middle of the highway. There are surrounding fields and areas to park a car blocks away.

A chilling thought...a sick, twisted, individual, could relive their gruesome crime.

IMHO

On Midlothian Police Department's facebook, a visitor posts saying she has had trouble giving a tip over the police's tip line. MPD replies saying they are following up on tips as fast as they can, they've had over 400 tips come in.

Yet, the day before they announce investigators are taking the weekend off.

https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/In...der-Case-Sent-Home-for-Weekend-377662971.html

They did say someone would be working the tip line and following up on leads. Maybe it's possible they don't need anymore tips. Fingers crossed and praying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove