TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, what you state is all possible. What we are saying is that when you haven't checked in in almost 2 years, and you do check in from out of town for 1st time in almost 2 years the day b4 your wife is murdered, it is suspicious. There could be a million valid reasons he did it, we just saying it raises questions.

Well is possible he faked happiness.
If he is grieving at all, he's done a good job of faking happiness- laughing and smiling, along with his son.
Is also possible that taking bloody shirt to cleaners was classic misdirection. Of course LE would be prepared for that.

They did look somewhat happy. Perhaps it is better to smile than look grumpy.

And, I was wondering if taking the shirt to the cleaners was a way to divert investigational thoughts and ideas. Maybe not?

On a normal day, a regular person could toss out a bloody shirt and it likely would go unnoticed. However, if this shirt had been thrown in the garbage, and found, then it would have caused a lot of trouble.

Didn't think about that. But if MB's blood is there, won't be much they can do to explain that away.

If I had some blood stained clothes from a murder I would put them in a black plastic garbage bag and then in a random dumpster.

The last thing I would do is hand the clothes over to a stranger to have them cleaned. JMO.

This is not like an expressway this is a country highway that has stop lights on it.

There must been a fair amount of traffic on that road if there's stoplights on it. Probably not much at 4:00 AM though. JMO

If I had some blood stained clothes from a murder I would put them in a black plastic garbage bag and then in a random dumpster.

The last thing I would do is hand the clothes over to a stranger to have them cleaned. JMO.

David Wesferield did though, so you cannot discount what a murderer would do.

Possibly, of course they had to investigate it, it would be remiss of them otherwise. I just don't see how or why the FIL would kill his DIL. He has a great life, seems to be crazy about his wife, they travel. Why risk all of that. Nope not very likely IMO.

I am very intrigued by the silence of her side of the family though. As though they have been advised by LE to just let it play out because they have their eye in someone. Have they even come out in support of their SIL? Their silence is deafening. Also, perhaps the Bevers were separated? That thought has been niggling at me for days now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MB's FB status has no Married To:
BB's FB status did not have a Married To: until after she was killed.

Yes! Like a swifter mop!

Just sayin' I think it might be a smartphone because its large, reflective, and rectangular, and it's what literally everyone carries around all the time. It's just the simplest explanation.

Curious why BB's page states he lives in Ovilla and MB's states she lived on Red Oak. Those two towns are side by side but are different towns.

I think his says he "lived" in Red Oak also. Missy's FB doesn't state where she currently lived at the time of her death.

David Wesferield did though, so you cannot discount what a murderer would do.

I'm just saying what I would do.

David Wesferield did what? Dispose of clothes in a dumpster or give them to a stranger at a cleaners?

There must been a fair amount of traffic on that road if there's stoplights on it. Probably not much at 4:00 AM though. JMO

This is a small town and I have been on this particular highway at 4:30 am going to my in laws to take them to DFW airport and I promise you I think maybe we saw two cars at that time in the morning. This is a country small town and in my opinion most people were still sleeping when this was occurring. jMO

Really? I didn't think *that* was the best route. Maybe my murder plan is lacking the finer details. ;)

The people who killed Teresa Sievers bought souvenirs from the Wal-Mart down the road from her house. Criminals are sometimes (often) stupid. JMO

Heads Up!

I'll be closing this thread in a few minutes and opening a new one.

Thanks to everyone for your great posting and sleuthing.

Noticed something very interesting on Brandon Bevers Facebook. He has "checked in" only 2 times ever on his account. 1 time in August of 2014, the other...April 17th, 2016, in Biloxi, MI. The day before his wife's murder. Just seems very fishy to me. Never checks in, except for the 1 time he wants to be able to say, "hey look, I was in Mississippi." Maybe an example of trying too hard to provide an alibi?

Yes that boggles my mind.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,190
Really? I didn't think *that* was the best route. Maybe my murder plan is lacking the finer details. ;)

The people who killed Teresa Sievers bought souvenirs from the Wal-Mart down the road from her house. Criminals are sometimes (often) stupid. JMO

I guess I would be a smart criminal.

What would be a better way of getting rid of bloody clothes?

Enhanced and enlarged using Adobe PS ... Still looks like a smartphone in a case to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216