TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of clarification for this case's rules, what if a related party publicly comments as themselves in articles using Facebook or otherwise? Now separate from that, what if they subsequently reference those article comments on their own Facebook page? I've seen comments made that weren't a matter of sleuthing, but seeing what people were saying in the comments to articles. This isn't necessarily for me that I'm going to make a post just about it, but it's something that could come up again if related parties continue to publicly make comments as themselves in article comments or new parties start doing it who are mentioned in the media?

In our thread here, a direct quote from a MSM article with a link that can substantiate the quote is what is acceptable by WS rules - is my understanding. Journalists are bound by rules of ethics in their reporting (or supposed to be) and that is why we are allowed to quote (with a link is important for this reason).

When someone writes in social media this is commented without any binding rules by the person who makes the comments. It is therefore in ethical terms - rumour or gossip and the commenter is not liable for their actions according to the rules of reporting. At the end of the day it is what is acceptable in court as evidence. Journalists are responsible, social media commenters are not. That's IMO.

TOC does not accept rumour or gossip here.

I think everyone was reading and re-reading to make sure that we were not misreading. Lol. Thank you Tricia for the clarification and some additional room and Sparky for doing such a great job!

Anything new today?

I think everyone was reading and re-reading to make sure that we were not misreading. Lol. Thank you Tricia for the clarification and some additional room and Sparky for doing such a great job!

This! Thank you!!

Agree with earlier poster about the desire to keep checking thread for new info. I've watched the surveillance video and looked at the still images posted in thread 5 so many times. Thanks to folks who shared them. I am just struck by the casual nature of this person. Sure, he/she is walking, opening doors, doing some kind of check but there is a calmness there as well. Or maybe it's just an attempt by him/her to be quiet (for part of it.) Perhaps others here see it differently. It's just so eerie. I wondered as someone else did if he/she was there before the camera time of 3:50 and whether there was an alarm system? It seems not.

Hoping for Justice for Missy soon.

Anything new today?

Umm besides ms Tricia gave us more room and I think everyone passed out In shock and shut up? Lol. Nope not really except most of us agree the perp has a head lamp. Arkansasmimi has figured out the entire layout of the church. Someone last thread posted that their appears to be a sheriff star close to the perps right knee in the video. <modsnip> Please forgive me if I missed anything else.

OK, lets see if this helps. I will copy my post on the other thread and have made lol the best jacked up drawing I could to try explain. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-5&p=12509900#post12509900

Front of Creekside Church facing main entrance.

To LEFT of Main Entrance side of building.. parking lot .. this is the side with broken window, broken window on a door and propane tank as landmark for my descriptions.
From help with Texasgirl2 hubby we figured out where the KITCHEN IS. terri missy bevers creekside  connection cafe kitchen pic.jpg

Also aided and used to confirm used photos from the church fb as guides.

This is from outside view. Layout
Terri missy bevers creekside propane tank side trash side window boarded up.jpg

From MAIN ENTRANCE inside. Focal point is Welcoming wall containing words "Come as you are *2 windows* Go ... Make Disciples "

The Sanctuary/auditorium is on the other side of this "come as you are" wall. It is a very large room. Has at least 4 doors on each side of the front / each end of main hallway and at least 1 exit at end of the room leading into hallway. The entries are recessed .. not flush with the other main wall.
**that is where the Perp went into from that hallway by the Dutch doors JMHO**

Main Hallway LEFT of the "Welcome wall"... (The side where the propane tank is and damage to window and door)
Double set of glass doors leading out to the side parking are. (you see the golf cart parked there in the photo with window boarded up)

There is a hallway prior to going out the doors on the right. This hallway runs all the way to the end of building. Going down this hallway on the right would be entry to the sanctuary/auditorium. On the left (which is the windows of these rooms would be what you see on the exterior)
1st room which JMHO is Room 6, Next the Kitchen "Connection Cafe" ( this is also where I believe the door by broken window is and JMHO it is a door from Kitchen to outside parking area) then next is Room 8. Room 8 has an interior door from the kitchen and roll up/down metal window coverings .. to serve food from kitchen. There are 2 sets of windows at one end and 2 sets at other end of this room. Which can be seen from outside view. Then end of hall double doors at the back. Going out those doors the area where dumpster is is on immediate corner below. (back of building lower than front)

Main Hallway RIGHT of the "Welcome wall... at the very end is the Covered drive and doors that MB truck was parked under. tv

tv/monitor
Recessed entrance to Sanctuary/Auditorium... * it is hard to make out in this photo view,
But from a photo MB posted on her FB, she took a group photo in front of Holy Ground..
You can see the recessed entrance to the Sanctuary/Auditorium and then the accordion type doors and a solid door.

Same as in the video that from the time stamped Media photo, terri missy bevers creekside church media time stamped copy.JPG

IT is JMHO, that the bulletin board and those doors are located inside the door way that MB would be coming in.

*** We the public do not know what times the other portions of the MPD released videos are time stamped. ONLY the portion relevant to the time stamped media copy. Again the portion where Murder Suspect is seen opening the Dutch doors, she very well could have been in the building (she could have propped the door open?). I wonder if the sanctuary/auditorium is normally locked? Possible from looks of it that that may be where the work out may have been going to be. Did MB unlock it? Is that how the Murder Suspect was able to go through that door?

JMHO ETA: right now, my revised thinking is that the Murder suspect WAS looking for her when came out of that room 12, which I believe may be on that hallway next to the Covered Drive entrance MB was coming through. I also, wouldnt doubt she was in a room and the Murder Suspect was hitting the door trying to gain entry. Very much on a mission at that point.
Last edited by arkansasmimi; Today at 08:54 PM.

Attachments

• terri missy bevers creekside church ENTRY WALL .jpg
    terri missy bevers creekside church ENTRY WALL .jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 78
  • terri missy bevers creekside cg 3 HOLY GROUNDS pic .jpg
    terri missy bevers creekside cg 3 HOLY GROUNDS pic .jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 87
I think everyone took off for BB's page.

Sent from my iPhone

Does it appear to anyone else that the perp's gait changes during video? Sometimes right foot out, sometimes feet straight?

In our thread here, a direct quote from a MSM article with a link that can substantiate the quote is what is acceptable by WS rules - is my understanding. Journalists are bound by rules of ethics in their reporting (or supposed to be) and that is why we are allowed to quote (with a link is important for this reason).

When someone writes in social media this is commented without any binding rules by the person who makes the comments. It is therefore in ethical terms - rumour or gossip and the commenter is not liable for their actions according to the rules of reporting. At the end of the day it is what is acceptable in court as evidence. Journalists are responsible, social media commenters are not. That's IMO.

TOC does not accept rumour or gossip here.

I'm talking about comments that people make to articles, not within articles themselves. WFAA for instance links their articles to Facebook, which the articles in their Facebook page is where I have seen comments made by related parties. It's like when parties speak to the media, they're not journalists speaking for a news organization, but what they said publicly can be addressed. The only difference here is the venue, which they're using their status as a Facebook commenter to a news article rather than a microphone. In fact Tricia explicitly says in the rules for this case we can use public comments parties make on their Facebook page, so I'm just asking if that extends to comments they've made on other pages as a commenter.

That's because nobody can talk about the obvious things in this case.

Like GAIT

and somebody who has it.

We aren't allowed to discuss that someone known to the Vic has the same hair as the perp? My apologies, I'm a newbie. But that makes zero sense to me.

We aren't allowed to discuss that someone known to the Vic has the same hair as the perp? My apologies, I'm a newbie. But that makes zero sense to me.

As I understand it, depending on the circumstances you can since Tricia laid down the ground rules for this case as of now, but generally speaking you might not be able to under the standard rules.

OK, lets see if this helps. I will copy my post on the other thread and have made lol the best jacked up drawing I could to try explain. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-5&p=12509900#post12509900

Front of Creekside Church facing main entrance.

To LEFT of Main Entrance side of building.. parking lot .. this is the side with broken window, broken window on a door and propane tank as landmark for my descriptions.
From help with Texasgirl2 hubby we figured out where the KITCHEN IS. View attachment 93296

Also aided and used to confirm used photos from the church fb as guides.

This is from outside view. Layout
View attachment 93297

From MAIN ENTRANCE inside. Focal point is Welcoming wall containing words "Come as you are *2 windows* Go ... Make Disciples "

The Sanctuary/auditorium is on the other side of this "come as you are" wall. It is a very large room. Has at least 4 doors on each side of the front / each end of main hallway and at least 1 exit at end of the room leading into hallway. The entries are recessed .. not flush with the other main wall.
**that is where the Perp went into from that hallway by the Dutch doors JMHO**

Main Hallway LEFT of the "Welcome wall"... (The side where the propane tank is and damage to window and door)
Double set of glass doors leading out to the side parking are. (you see the golf cart parked there in the photo with window boarded up)

There is a hallway prior to going out the doors on the right. This hallway runs all the way to the end of building. Going down this hallway on the right would be entry to the sanctuary/auditorium. On the left (which is the windows of these rooms would be what you see on the exterior)
1st room which JMHO is Room 6, Next the Kitchen "Connection Cafe" ( this is also where I believe the door by broken window is and JMHO it is a door from Kitchen to outside parking area) then next is Room 8. Room 8 has an interior door from the kitchen and roll up/down metal window coverings .. to serve food from kitchen. There are 2 sets of windows at one end and 2 sets at other end of this room. Which can be seen from outside view. Then end of hall double doors at the back. Going out those doors the area where dumpster is is on immediate corner below. (back of building lower than front)

Main Hallway RIGHT of the "Welcome wall... at the very end is the Covered drive and doors that MB truck was parked under. tv

tv/monitor
Recessed entrance to Sanctuary/Auditorium... * it is hard to make out in this photo view,
But from a photo MB posted on her FB, she took a group photo in front of Holy Ground..
You can see the recessed entrance to the Sanctuary/Auditorium and then the accordion type doors and a solid door.

Same as in the video that from the time stamped Media photo, View attachment 93300

IT is JMHO, that the bulletin board and those doors are located inside the door way that MB would be coming in.

*** We the public do not know what times the other portions of the MPD released videos are time stamped. ONLY the portion relevant to the time stamped media copy. Again the portion where Murder Suspect is seen opening the Dutch doors, she very well could have been in the building (she could have propped the door open?). I wonder if the sanctuary/auditorium is normally locked? Possible from looks of it that that may be where the work out may have been going to be. Did MB unlock it? Is that how the Murder Suspect was able to go through that door?

JMHO ETA: right now, my revised thinking is that the Murder suspect WAS looking for her when came out of that room 12, which I believe may be on that hallway next to the Covered Drive entrance MB was coming through. I also, wouldnt doubt she was in a room and the Murder Suspect was hitting the door trying to gain entry. Very much on a mission at that point.
Last edited by arkansasmimi; Today at 08:54 PM.

You can see the recessed entrance to the Sanctuary/Auditorium and then the accordion type doors and a solid door. terri missy bevers creekside cg 3 HOLY GROUNDS pic .jpg

My thought and jacked up drawing trying to see if I can figure out layout.

My vision creekside church layout.jpg Missy Bevers Murder suspect at door on video.JPG

Umm besides ms Tricia gave us more room and I think everyone passed out In shock and shut up? Lol. Nope not really except most of us agree the perp has a head lamp. Mississippimimi has figured out the entire layout of the church. Someone last thread posted that their appears to be a sheriff star close to the perps right knee in the video. Ummm... And bill is out of time out. Please forgive me if I missed anything else.

Enjoyed your wrap up! LOL!!

Someone mentioned hair. Did I miss out? Can you see the perp's hair in the video?

You can see the recessed entrance to the Sanctuary/Auditorium and then the accordion type doors and a solid door. View attachment 93301

View attachment 93303 View attachment 93304

Great job mimi!! Thanks!

I could not personally but you might as PIM

Sent from my iPhone

View attachment 93303 View attachment 93304

Your drawing is SO helpful and not even close to being jacked up! I can't thank you enough for this. I'm going to print it out and watch the footage again but this time it will make a little more sense. Hopefully we can figure out what he/she was doing in different areas of the building!!

Amazing sleuthing skills!!

THANK YOU arkansasmimi!! :loveyou:

Help I need clarification as well

Sent from my iPhone

Is a screen shot off off BB FB page allowed, it a picture of a hot tub no one in it. But his remarks strike me as odd he is the only person who commented

Sent from my iPhone

Police released the timeline and we know he was first seen on cctv at 3.50 because they told us

They also told us they have footage of his car in the car park on Motion Activated cctv

which leads to the interesting Q - do they have footage of him moving across the car park as well?
What?! I missed that. What is this about LE having video of the perp's car in the car park (what car park) ? Please advise. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member