TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they have been confirmed.

LE isn't going to give MSM a running commentary of what they have uncovered so far. They certainly are not concerned with trying to stop speculation or rumors about family members on the internet.
That was my point. IMO, they probably have that information but I do not think they have a responsibility to public in sharing that.

She left her purse in her truck, remember? She probably had no place to carry concealed in her workout clothes. But I would expect that she might have a CCL. It is very common in Texas.

Yes, and even though open carry recently became legal in Texas, many churches do not allow it on their property. Also, she probably wouldn't open carry in her workout clothes while getting ready for class, unless she was planning to remove the gun from her person before beginning the class. That seems unlikely to me.

And that would be another reason to ambush her inside the church, rather than in the parking lot where her purse was in arms' reach.

Exactly. Of all places one might be expected to carry a gun, inside a church for a friendly workout is low on the list, I'm sure.

I don't know. I imagine they had to serve subpoenas to get airline & hotel records, rental car records, credit card records, possibly surveillance video. I don't know how long the airlines, hotels, & credit card card companies take to respond to a subpoena and provide the requested information.

Also, it's possible that LE has sufficient "soft" confirmation -- statements from fishing buddies, etc. -- that they're pretty sure BB was actually in MS as claimed. Maybe they're still waiting for the records from the airline, hotel, etc., but it's not a high priority for them because their investigation is taking them in other directions.

They'll eventually receive and verify all the records that confirm his presence in MS at the time the murder occurred, because they have to cross all the i's and dot all the t's. But it may not be a super high priority at the moment.
I wasn't implying it was something they should share or it be a high priority. Was responding to another poster who brought it up.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just to update here locally in Midlothian. I went to an event over the weekend where many people from local government, public service, churches and family also attended. Like I shared before, we are all very connected and our lives interwoven, mostly because of our children and faith-based community. Midlothian is a special place where people love and care deeply about their neighbors and this has rattled us all.

All though Missy's murder is different, these last two weeks have been nothing like it was during the Chris Kyle murder (where we discussed things openly and often at social gatherings). With Missy, gossip and rumors aren't rampant; there's no hatred, pressure on LE or bitterness right now; everyone just seems to be just truly heartbroken, sad, guarded and quiet.

Early on, we obviously knew to look at the family. IMO, it's become more and more apparent here lately that the investigation is going in a completely different direction. I really wouldn't be surprised if the family is cleared soon. If LE waits on that, I think it's purely for strategic reasons.

I know some will debate and attempt to dig into the family until the very end. But I just encourage everyone to think about other potential suspects. Due to the rules of this forum, I can't list specifics of who they are IMO obviously. However, based on what you can find via social media, on this forum and combined with your own sleuthing skills (which honestly have been so amazing), it won't be hard to figure out the person(s) -- IMO-- LE are looking most closely at. You all are incredible! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope we get more information on this case very soon. This poor mother of 3 killed on her way to a very early workout is just so unfair. Justice for Missy Bevers, her family, friends and the community.

I really hope we get more information on this case very soon. This poor mother of 3 lynched on her way to a very early workout is just so unfair. Justice for Missy Bevers.

Respectfully, but "lynched" has a very specific meaning, and that's not it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just to update here locally in Midlothian. I went to an event over the weekend where many people from local government, public service, churches and family also attended. Like I shared before, we are all very connected and our lives interwoven, mostly because of our children and faith-based community. Midlothian is a special place where people love and care deeply about their neighbors and this has rattled us all.

All though Missy's murder is different, these last two weeks have been nothing like it was during the Chris Kyle murder (where we discussed things openly and often at social gatherings). With Missy, gossip and rumors aren't rampant; there's no hatred, pressure on LE or bitterness right now; everyone just seems to be just truly heartbroken, sad, guarded and quiet.

Early on, we obviously knew to look at the family. IMO, it's become more and more apparent here lately that the investigation is going in a completely different direction. I really wouldn't be surprised if the family is cleared soon. If LE waits on that, I think it's purely for strategic reasons.

I know some will debate and attempt to dig into the family until the very end. But I just encourage everyone to think about other potential suspects. Due to the rules of this forum, I can't list specifics of who they are obviously. However, based on what you can find via social media, on this forum and combined with your own sleuthing skills (which honestly have been so amazing), it won't be hard to figure out the people LE are looking most closely at. You all are incredible! Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

This event you were at....is it something that someone under the cloud of suspicion also might have been at?

Ok. So on facebook, Randy posts a pic of himself golfing at about 5:30 in San Diego. I looked, and there ARE flights out of there after that that get into DFW late at night. How hard would it be to check, for example, ALL the flights out of San Diego area landing anywhere near Dallas? (that would include Houston, Austin, and Dallas).

Regarding Facebook post: That picture could have been taken on Saturday at 5 AM (or a year ago!), then posted Sunday at 5:30 PM by him (or anyone who knows his FB password) from any location in the world. The only thing - there are 2 other peeps in picture who can be questioned regarding your alibi and your phone would ping at site you went on line to post - but would ping in San Diego if you had someone there post it.

I know some will debate and attempt to dig into the family until the very end. But I just encourage everyone to think about other potential suspects. Due to the rules of this forum, I can't list specifics of who they are IMO obviously. However, based on what you can find via social media, on this forum and combined with your own sleuthing skills (which honestly have been so amazing), it won't be hard to figure out the person(s) -- IMO-- LE are looking most closely at. You all are incredible! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for your continued posting and the latest update! Since you can't post names or rumors could you possibly give us a "what if" scenario? I can't imagine losing Chris Kyle and Missy Bevers from the same small area, what a tragic loss of two beautiful lives!

ETA: IMO ( I actually lost friends over my support of the movie American Sniper, I realize not everyone feels the same way & please don't let that take a trail off into the wild. This thread is for Missy despite her hometown connection to Chris Kyle)

Hi Everyone, I apologize if anything I write has already been covered and/or violates any rules. (Feel free to delete if needed.) I've tried to read through all of these threads as much as time has allowed.

My opinion is that, if they haven't already, LE should look into the 12 or so original people (it eventually went up to around 16, the last I saw before deletion, after Missy had been murdered) who had "liked" her last known (to me) comment posted on Facebook. Her comment was on the Camp G. post announcing the class(es) on Monday. It was around 9:20pm on Sunday the 17th and said something along the lines of "Heading to bed. I have to get up at 3:30am. Goodnight all!" About 12 people "liked" that comment early on, before things got really "in the news" on Monday. That whole Camp G. post and subsequent comments (including the one to which I'm referring) were deleted around last Thursday or Friday.

My other opinions are that it's a man, and (like someone else wrote on here) may be kind of awkward-looking, like a guy into technology and/or video games. I truly feel like it's not a woman. One reason is that, why would a woman put on such huge and bulky gear (other than to likely avoid scratches, blood spatter, and recognition) to "fight with" and/or "attack" Missy and then attempt to escape in such bulky gear? I feel like a man could "handle" walking/running/moving around in such big gear.

I do think that BB went off on such an *odd* tangent (before being cut off by the media) in the 20 or so minute "blood on the shirts" interview about the details of the fishing trip being "a bucket list item" and appearing to attempt to explain too much extraneous information about the trip itself. I'm glad the media person cut him off there.

I hope LE finds the killer soon.

I was here earlier today & am SHOCKED, AGHAST at how busy this thread about Missy (God bless her) is ! I reiterate: IMO, Mr. Bevers is a man who displays great faith in God through very trying times.

So me reading between the lines it is a jealous wife of one of the male campers. Or a male camper that had a crush on her and the relationship did not go where he wanted it to. Or a woman involved with BB. Or someone mad about her infringing on the business.

I have tried to sleuth to find any of these rumors and have not found much of anything though.

I was here earlier today & am SHOCKED, AGHAST at how busy this thread about Missy (God bless her) is ! I reiterate: IMO, Mr. Bevers is a man who displays great faith in God through very trying times.

So does Tammy Moorer and she's no saint.

(Not that I think BB is guilty, but just making a point.)

I was looking at old midlothian tx arrest records. Most were dui or minor drugs. But some stood out as being capable. But nothing of shock value nor can I know if some charges were exaggerated. Plus some did crimes elsewhere but were picked up in midlothian on the warrants.

So I was just trying to get a feel to see if the perps with violent histories may stand out.

But I'm on my cell phone and decided to quickly glance on the arrests page. But they only showed sept to October and i was too lazy to try and search for more.

I guess I'm just passing the time.

So me reading between the lines it is a jealous wife of one of the male campers. Or a male camper that had a crush on her and the relationship did not go where he wanted it to. Or a woman involved with BB. Or someone mad about her infringing on the business.

I have tried to sleuth to find any of these rumors and have not found much of anything though.

I have been looking at this too. I think it likely to be someone connected to Missy thru CG or the gym. Or maybe someone's spouse. All of Missy's fellow CG trainers post a lot, sometimes several times a day about health...I think it is part of their marketing. Anyway, I had the idea that whoever the police are looking at may not be posting of fb as much because they have been at the police station being interviewed and because they have bigger issues going on than marketing. They all seem to be posting like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme