TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An unfit woman with any hair color! I've been the wife of a very fit man who left me for a tinier/skinnier/fitter woman, and he spared none of my feelings in describing her body to me. The rage that produces in a woman, especially if she bore his children,......let's just say it's unmatched.
I often wonder how sad someone has to be inside to make someone they are already hurting feel so much additional pain for no reason. I am sorry you had to experience this.

Well it sounds like the towns insider is trying to tell us to broaden our scope away from the family and maybe focus on the places and people Missy was in contact with on Sunday. Don't know if we have enough info to connect those dots but people in small towns usually know more about relationships of people. If she went to the fire station then what was the reason? Who did she meet with? We may have to wait on this info from police or maybe another brave Midlothian to give us some more insight. Thanks for letting us know that it's not the family under suspicion in town. That would be the worst scenario and I hope it isn't someone she loved and trusted.

Okay I went back and wrote a list of her Facebook posts (that are still showing) from Sunday. I'll write them out in detail soon but for now there are 3 with locations attached. This is not a check in or something that can be changed it is a setting that tells where you are physically located when the post goes viral.

4/16 7:32 Austin, TX
4/17 3:50 near Cedar Hill, TX
4/17 5:42 Ovilla, TX (that was the last one with the groceries)

I'm not anywhere near TX so I have no idea where these cities are located.

Austin - was there for the CG weekend event.

Cedar Hill - urban city next door on the Dallas side. Most people from Midlothian go to Waxahachie. But in our neighborhood (which is by Missy's), we go often go to CH to shop. Or maybe she dropped someone off after the Austin trip?

Ovilla - that's by where we live. It comes up Red Oak, Ovilla, even Live Oak sometimes. Which is scary if cell towers ping the same way, too. Bc it literally changes by the wind movement, no joke!

Just speculating, but maybe she wouldn't check in at the fire department. Maybe she didn't go. If she did, it'd probably be on camera. Who knows. Would love for a reporter to ask about her last day and known movements at next presser.

The first camper showed up 15 minutes after Missy and probably always shows up early. So what if the perp were sending a statement to this particular camper. Domestic violence abusers will kill your support outlet if need be to get their point across. Idk

Well it sounds like the towns insider is trying to tell us to broaden our scope away from the family and maybe focus on the places and people Missy was in contact with on Sunday. Don't know if we have enough info to connect those dots but people in small towns usually know more about relationships of people. If she went to the fire station then what was the reason? Who did she meet with? We may have to wait on this info from police or maybe another brave Midlothian to give us some more insight. Thanks for letting us know that it's not the family under suspicion in town. That would be the worst scenario and I hope it isn't someone she loved and trusted.

Welcome to WS!

Most of the "suspicion" comes from here- it's not on MSM and BB is cooperative. I don't agree that the friend would be helpful in this scenario.
Really? I think we have tiptoed for a long time and now the window has opened up a bit but go read the comments, on the news media sources. There is a lot of suspicion of BB and RB and flat out accusations. Start with youtube and google the news reports, look a those comments, then go look at the comments on the web pages of the various news sources. Many of those link back to FB.
Not a pretty picture.

The first camper showed up 15 minutes after Missy and probably always shows up early. So what if the perp were sending a statement to this particular camper. Domestic violence abusers will kill your support outlet if need be to get their point across. Idk

I have considered that perhaps the "wrong" person was killed. Interesting perspective.

Really? I think we have tiptoed for a long time and now the window has opened up a bit but go read the comments, on the news media sources. There is a lot of suspicion of BB and RB and flat out accusations. Start with youtube and google the news reports, look a those comments, then go look at the comments on the web pages of the various news sources. Many of those link back to FB.
Not a pretty picture.

I can recall recall some comments and posts here about old flames and fires rekindled and fought ....JMO

Okay I went back and wrote a list of her Facebook posts (that are still showing) from Sunday. I'll write them out in detail soon but for now there are 3 with locations attached. This is not a check in or something that can be changed it is a setting that tells where you are physically located when the post goes viral.

4/16 7:32 Austin, TX
4/17 3:50 near Cedar Hill, TX
4/17 5:42 Ovilla, TX (that was the last one with the groceries)

I'm not anywhere near TX so I have no idea where these cities are located.

Austin is approx 2 hrs and 45 min from Midlothian (if I recall she was in Austin for a fitness convention)

Cedar Hill and Ovilla are both local to Midlothian (within 15 minutes).

Okay so let's regroup. Our theories in the beginning were the perp may not have left the scene. If they were one of the group or known to them or (a first responder) they could have put the costume in a bag (?) in their trunk(?) and joined the chaos? What other theories did we have that didn't involve her FIL driving cross country or her husband never leaving town? We can figure this out.

Okay so let's regroup. Our theories in the beginning were the perp may not have left the scene. If they were one of the group or known to them or (a first responder) they could have put the costume in a bag (?) in their trunk(?) and joined the chaos? What other theories did we have that didn't involve her FIL driving cross country or her husband never leaving town? We can figure this out.

I would really hope that all cars in that lot were searched before anyone was allowed to leave that day.

df045daa8ec84082bc592d11c0102e84.jpg

Not exactly to scale, but pretty close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold up everybody,

While you may sleuth whomever, please don't bring any information here. Remember what happened last night with the gentleman in the gray shirt. We don't need another occurrence like that happen.

With that being said, sleuth at your own risk and keep it somewhere else.

Also, please don't post requests for PM's. This is against TOS.

:tyou:

MB's male friend had said she wasn't herself the last few weeks. And someone else had said she was missing work outs - I assume at the gym and not the classes she instructed? So, maybe someone connected to the gym that she was avoiding? The perp could be a firefighter with all their tools, etc. If Perp is truley 6 feet tall, then I still say is male --- unless there is a 6 feet tall female camper, wife of a camper/fitness club employee/fire fighter, parent/neighbor out for revenge or coworker of husband that had interest in him.

We almost arrested camper 1 for being first of the goup to arrive and wait outside. Lord knows what we would have thought if camper 1 attempted cpr while hovering over the body and being the only 1 there. Lol

But police know that camper 1 couldn't change clothes that quick. And their phone may have correctly pinged from home to church at the alibi time frame. Jmo

TY Sparky: My thoughts are rooted in:
1. that dingy Criminal Minds show lol
2. John Douglas books, IE, b4 he cracked up (he openly tells us he had a complete mental breakdown)
3. Jodi Arias
4. Dr. Dirk Greineder
5. Ishy Chicago Drew Peterson euww
6. My hours spent around jails and prisons
7. My hours spent around the older man biker set (from me being in 12 Step - Open AA, I love)
8. My hours spent around many 'a fitness buff/athlete
9. Alfred Hitchcock pro'ly.

Not exactly to scale, but pretty close
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<RSBM> You learned how to post a picture! Is the fire department close to where she lives? I notice she went North of the area and then back down after leaving Austin.

sadly, could have been an actual robbery in progress...completely unconnected to missy. makes it very difficult to ever solve. jmo

Austin is approx 2 hrs and 45 min from Midlothian (if I recall she was in Austin for a fitness convention)

Cedar Hill and Ovilla are both local to Midlothian (within 15 minutes).

bbm

Depending on traffic and whether you stop in West for some kolaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required