TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that this biker idea doesn't ring true to me. In my opinion this was personal, targeted, planned, and motive has more to do with the killer's perception of themselves and their victim than reality. But I'm not thinking video game nut here, I'm thinking jealousy.

I go back and forth between:

a rogue, retired, or disabled police officer

OR

to a geeky, fitness buff, annoying, super-hero-fan, gamer, LEO-wannabe who couldn't pass the LEO psych-eval who was probably a camper of MB but who she had to run off.

Both of these profiles are MOO.

Ok sounds like the fire dept would be called to the scene. If that's the case then the killer would know that too. Just thought he could have shown up with the fire department crew.

Post trip pics on facebook when you get back. Why remind people that the wife and kids are home alone. The guy is too old not to know this. Jmo.

This is really very selfish of me, but I'm going to have no phone or Wi-Fi for a few days and I'm admittedly tripping worse about not getting to check up here than I am about work and family not being able to get in touch with me. Don't tell my siblings, k? Or my boss lol.

My perp profile goes back and forth between someone clean cut & seemingly "normal" -- to someone who is a basement-loving-video-game-slob.

I'm going with the first. IMO...I just don't see the trucker/motorcycle thing. I come from an extended family of rednecks who love to hunt and drink their beer and drive their trucks. They get arrested often for dumb things and they're just not the smartest crayons in the box. I can't seem them being stealth-like and avoiding certain cameras and even knowing how to work half those tools. There's no way they could calculate the timing to get out of there and use Saran Wrap or whatever. Unfortunately, sometimes I feel like I have a PhD in those types of people and how they operate from life experiences. Lol.

Im still going with someone highly intelligent who might have planned this for awhile. That week it had been raining for days and days. I think it was what they thought was the perfect scenario. Just as they waited for Missy and walked calmly and cooly before her death...they did the same thing months before planning the attack IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a great sense of humor about your extended family--thanks for the chuckle, Breck!

Where I feel it gets really complicated is in the manner of death & exactly what happened. Various weapons no doubt. ??

I feel bad for BB & the kids....I hope the strain of this part of the investigation is over soon!

I go back and forth between:

a rogue, retired, or disabled police officer

OR

to a geeky, fitness buff, annoying, super-hero-fan, gamer, LEO-wannabe who couldn't pass the LEO psych-eval who was probably a camper of MB but who she had to run off.

Both of these profiles are MOO.

A jealous/revenge-filled woman isn't on your radar at all?

Post trip pics on facebook when you get back. Why remind people that the wife and kids are home alone. The guy is too old not to know this. Jmo.

Yes, but remember this is Texas were everyone has a gun. Going after Missy at her home may have been a very bad idea. JMO

This is really very selfish of me, but I'm going to have no phone or Wi-Fi for a few days and I'm admittedly tripping worse about not getting to check up here than I am about work and family not being able to get in touch with me. Don't tell my siblings, k? Or my boss lol.

I hear ya! :)

Just thought of something - didn't someone say the fire department came to the scene as first responders? That may be normal procedure in Texas but not where I'm from. Who would have dispatched the fire dept to the scene? Could the perp show up with Fire Dept crew? I hadn't thought about that until now.

The fire department is always dispatched in my Southern state too. Normally they are the first to arrive on the scene. Usually two of the firemen have medical training so they can begin giving medical help if needed.

I agree that this biker idea doesn't ring true to me. In my opinion this was personal, targeted, planned, and motive has more to do with the killer's perception of themselves and their victim than reality. But I'm not thinking video game nut here, I'm thinking jealousy.

I think the Killer grew up playing violent video games and became irrational, learning to have no regard for human life. Killer's attitude might be...kill and nothing will happen. No consequences for the criminal, just like in a computer video game.

There was a huge sign posted as you come into the drive way stating so View attachment 93527

ETA sorry didnt mean that to come out snarky. Just meant that it was posted. My question is more, how did Suspect know there was no alarm that would go off when entered. Not one that was disarmed but that didnt have one.

Maybe thought there would be a pad at that door he/she entered but that was a huge risk. I suppose as big a risk too would be that MB showed up with someone. Lots of :thinking:
I thought about that too the alarm. Maybe that is why one of the windows were broken from the outside to test is an alarm might go off. It could of been a silent one. So maybe he waited a bit after that to see if anyone came before preceding. But maybe he knew because he is in the inner circle of the church. A possiblility.

The fire department is always dispatched in my Southern state too. Normally they are the first to arrive on the scene. Usually two of the firemen have medical training so they can begin giving medical help if needed.

This wasn't an active shooter scenario or another crime in progress situation so I don't see why the Fire Department getting there first would be an issue. JMO

My perp profile goes back and forth between someone clean cut & seemingly "normal" -- to someone who is a basement-loving-video-game-slob.

I'm going with the first. IMO...I just don't see the trucker/motorcycle thing. I come from an extended family of rednecks who love to hunt and drink their beer and drive their trucks. They get arrested often for dumb things and they're just not the smartest crayons in the box. I can't seem them being stealth-like and avoiding certain cameras and even knowing how to work half those tools. There's no way they could calculate the timing to get out of there and use Saran Wrap or whatever. Unfortunately, sometimes I feel like I have a PhD in those types of people and how they operate from life experiences. Lol.

Im still going with someone highly intelligent who might have planned this for awhile. That week it had been raining for days and days. I think it was what they thought was the perfect scenario. Just as they waited for Missy and walked calmly and cooly before her death...they did the same thing months before planning the attack IMO.

These are my go to profiles as well. I could also major in "redneck" so I have ruled out the true (mostly) good ole boys from my profile. I'm still 60/40 though bc someone way under the radar, a bit socially awkward, quiet even- who MB may have been nice to or tried to help (her network is huge) could have grown obsessed with her and when she didn't reciprocate, planned her death. I'm still not ruling out jealousy and murder for hire (not even BB doing the hiring- her work is competitive)

JMO

I also had a very random thought about BB and his demeanor. I would imagine how shocked and angry a spouse would be if they found out about an affair during the murder investigation of their spouse. All of the information that comes from the stuff we all keep private or delete is sadly now exposed for Missy to help catch her killer. I'm NOT saying this is the case but it is possible he learned something that hurt his feelings and could explain his perceived "odd/detached/carefree" behavior. IMO IMO!!!

i think you underestimate rednecks.
i also come from a long line.
they certainly know how to use tools, know more about mechanical things and electronics than your average bear, and i am pretty sure there's no saran wrap involved in this crime. that makes no sense. i don't get why anybody would think a motivated murderer who is roaming around in SWAT attire would carry saran wrap when he could be carrying something useful that would help either in the break-in or the murder.
whoever did this is texan and missy was texan. if that's "redneck" so be it. she doesn't fit the stereotype so why make one fit the murderer?

I'm still 60/40 though bc someone way under the radar, a bit socially awkward, quiet even- who MB may have been nice to or tried to help (her network is huge) could have grown obsessed with her and when she didn't reciprocate, planned her death. I'm still not ruling out jealousy and murder for hire (not even BB doing the hiring- her work is competitive)

JMO

sbm bbm

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics