TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elle Vader
SBM BBM. I was able to completely recreate this post on FB. I grabbed his picture and was able to post it was from Biloxi Mississippi. I did this from California. Same picture, same text, same links. Not that he wasn't in MS, but the post really proves nothing. If he had actually used the "check in" feature on FB, it would have posted his actual location. He did it another way that allows you to link to literally any place on earth that has a FB page.

Actually a person could change the date and time on their device to alter date and time of a post. Not saying it happened, but is possible
Is that something hard to do? Is it something that LE can check to see if it happened?

Its easy to change posting date, time, etc. Not sure if LE can check it out or not - after hearing about that Government vs Apple case to get into the Cali terrorist couple cell phone!

Something that bothers me is that he/she seemed to just randomly roaming the church. I would think if he was waiting for MB to get there, he would have hunkered down and been as quiet as possible so she wouldn't see/hear anything odd going on that could have spooked her before he attacked. The actions caught on video seem so casual and calm, like he has all the time in the world. That makes it even crazier/more disturbing to me.

I've never even been to TX but it seems like there's a whole lotta space between Midlothian & Dallas.

Time for Zzzz - Dexter: Every time I see "Hotch", I just feel bad for the man, in real life how he got tricked by a trollop (the hot tub episode...).

If bb pulled up 15 minutes before the first presser on the day of the murder. Then how could he have seen the video?

What day and time did he talk to reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Vader View Post
I think this very scenario is why he has not been completely cleared yet. While they may be able to verify portions of the trip, they cannot rule out whether he could have returned to commit the crime. Even if unlikely, it's possible.

If LE finds multiple sources of information, including eyewitness's, placing Brandon in MS and no information placing him in Midlothian at the time of the murder, I'm confident that LE will conclude that he was in MS.

JMO
Respectfully, Just because LEO can confirm where BB was or was not does not clear him of being a Suspect. Until LEO figure out who/what/where/why by evidence to file charges on someone, everyone is a Suspect. BB or anyone for that matter could very well have a solid alibi where he/she was a time of MB murder. That does not mean that they were not involved in some shape/form or fashion. That is what the LEO are doing, Investigation the Murder and all that caused it to happen. As stated by many others. Until the time LEO hold a new conference and announce *advertiser censored* has been arrested for the murder then we have no idea who it is. OR any accomplices if there are any.

JMHO, it is best to keep an open mind on all and anything related to this case. All potential Suspects know and unknown ...

If bb pulled up 15 minutes before the first presser on the day of the murder. Then how could he have seen the video?

If I remember correctly, he first spoke to the press the next day. Tuesday after Missy was killed.

LE could send the videos to his cell phone.

Really? I think we have tiptoed for a long time and now the window has opened up a bit but go read the comments, on the news media sources. There is a lot of suspicion of BB and RB and flat out accusations. Start with youtube and google the news reports, look a those comments, then go look at the comments on the web pages of the various news sources. Many of those link back to FB.
Not a pretty picture.
Thank you for saying this. I have been reading about this murder all over the Internet for the last few days. Things are respectful and in good taste here on WS. I lurked here for a long time before registering and the owner of this website has the highest standards of ANY on the Internet!

If you read about this on other forums there are TERRIBLE and I mean AWFUL rumors and accusations. The comments you are speaking of are probably some of the ones I am seeing.

Having said that, with all due respect, none of us really know who anyone commenting here is. Out of an abundance of caution I am not ruling ANYONE out yet. Even BB said LE were looking at EVERYONE including him.

Respectfully...

Yes I agree, I did not mean to say that this forum hasn't had it's share but not nearly to the degree of social media, at least that is my opinion.
I can recall recall some comments and posts here about old flames and fires rekindled and fought ....JMO

The suspect knew there were cameras. How would he/she know this?

There was a huge sign posted as you come into the drive way stating so missy bevers church surv camera sign.JPG

ETA sorry didnt mean that to come out snarky. Just meant that it was posted. My question is more, how did Suspect know there was no alarm that would go off when entered. Not one that was disarmed but that didnt have one.

Maybe thought there would be a pad at that door he/she entered but that was a huge risk. I suppose as big a risk too would be that MB showed up with someone. Lots of :thinking:

<modsnip>
My first time to post, but I've been following along. Such a sad case. I feel so horrible for those kids. <modsnip>

Just thought of something - didn't someone say the fire department came to the scene as first responders? That may be normal procedure in Texas but not where I'm from. Who would have dispatched the fire dept to the scene? Could the perp show up with Fire Dept crew? I hadn't thought about that until now.

Just thought of something - didn't someone say the fire department came to the scene as first responders? That may be normal procedure in Texas but not where I'm from. Who would have dispatched the fire dept to the scene? Could the perp show up with Fire Dept crew? I hadn't thought about that until now.
In my small town EMS and Fire department are working out of the same building. It might be the same there too

In some communities, it's normal. I'm nowhere near Texas, but last year when a friend of mind died of a heart attack at home, the fire department was the first to respond.

It's pretty normal for fire fighters and their vehicles to be included in first responders. Since my internet is slow and I'm too lazy to search for a link let's call it my opinion.

Fire Department members are called first responders. That doesn't mean that they arrived at the scene of this crime before LE who are also considered to be first responders.

I don't recall who got to the scene first myself. JMO

Iirc from the timeline fire department did get there first by like two minutes or so.
I don't read anything into that except proximity.

My perp profile goes back and forth between someone clean cut & seemingly "normal" -- to someone who is a basement-loving-video-game-slob.

I'm going with the first. IMO...I just don't see the trucker/motorcycle thing. I come from an extended family of rednecks who love to hunt and drink their beer and drive their trucks. They get arrested often for dumb things and they're just not the smartest crayons in the box. I can't seem them being stealth-like and avoiding certain cameras and even knowing how to work half those tools. There's no way they could calculate the timing to get out of there and use Saran Wrap or whatever. Unfortunately, sometimes I feel like I have a PhD in those types of people and how they operate from life experiences. Lol.

Im still going with someone highly intelligent who might have planned this for awhile. That week it had been raining for days and days. I think it was what they thought was the perfect scenario. Just as they waited for Missy and walked calmly and cooly before her death...they did the same thing months before planning the attack IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty normal for fire fighters and their vehicles to be included in first responders. Since my internet is slow and I'm too lazy to search for a link let's call it my opinion.

BBM. Cracking up over here!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member