TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had a very random thought about BB and his demeanor. I would imagine how shocked and angry a spouse would be if they found out about an affair during the murder investigation of their spouse. All of the information that comes from the stuff we all keep private or delete is sadly now exposed for Missy to help catch her killer. I'm NOT saying this is the case but it is possible he learned something that hurt his feelings and could explain his perceived "odd/detached/carefree" behavior. IMO IMO!!!

Absolutely! I've thought the exact same thing.

I think the Killer grew up playing violent video games and became irrational, learning to have no regard for human life. Killer's attitude might be...kill and nothing will happen. No consequences for the criminal, just like in a computer video game.
IDK...most people who play video games figure out they aren't real life... those who don't understand the real life consequences probably don't have the cognitive capacity to understand and carry out the level of planning we've seen here. IMO

But I generally view the video game playing murderer idea like I do the Satan worshipping Ozzy Osbourne listening teenagers of the 80's--more myth and misunderstanding than truth.

I thought about that too the alarm. Maybe that is why one of the windows were broken from the outside to test is an alarm might go off. It could of been a silent one. So maybe he waited a bit after that to see if anyone came before preceding. But maybe he knew because he is in the inner circle of the church. A possiblility.
churches in the south don't have alarms on them (in general) because so many people come and go fairly regularly for so many events.
this wasn't a church in a major city.
i'm shocked they even had video surveillance.

Something else that occurred to me.... Maybe it is a teenager that thought his parent was having an affair and by killing Missy his parents would not get divorced? Not saying the affair was happening but maybe the child thought it was because they were so close? Grasping at straws here but guess it could happen? Especially since LE was saying for the person to tell someone what they did. Made it sound like they thought it was a younger person IMO

churches in the south don't have alarms on them (in general) because so many people come and go fairly regularly for so many events.
this wasn't a church in a major city.
i'm shocked they even had video surveillance.

I assume the church invested in the video surveillance for a reason. They must of had some kind of problem in the past to justify spending money on it. Past break ins maybe? JMO

Absolutely! I've thought the exact same thing.
this is true too- but i doubt that LE would have immediately told him- they'd keep it close to the vest because that would be an obvious MOTIVE for murder.
the detached demeanor was from day one.
but i honestly don't think the demeanor tells us a lot. everyone really does behave differently in such situations. his actual words, WHAT he said, is more important.

I assume the church invested in the video surveillance for a reason. They must of had some kind of problem in the past to justify spending money on it. Past break ins maybe? JMO

There was a trailer and some playground equipment stolen in the past.

I don't think this is possible, but could it have been a wife of someone who was in her class that she suspected was having an affair with her husband? Not that I think
MB was having an affair. Maybe even try to catch them in the act. far fetched, I know.

I believe they did have past break ins. Sorry, I don't have a link. I think a poster has mentioned this.

Something else that occurred to me.... Maybe it is a teenager that thought his parent was having an affair and by killing Missy his parents would not get divorced? Not saying the affair was happening but maybe the child thought it was because they were so close? Grasping at straws here but guess it could happen? Especially since LE was saying for the person to tell someone what they did. Made it sound like they thought it was a younger person IMO

In my opinion, that person doesn't walk like a teenager, or like someone who is involved in any kind of fitness program. He/she waddles around kind of gracelessly.

Post trip pics on facebook when you get back. Why remind people that the wife and kids are home alone. The guy is too old not to know this. Jmo.

I know so many people who do this. So.many.people.

I wish people took online safety seriously.

I believe they did have past break ins. Sorry, I don't have a link. I think a poster has mentioned this.

I don't think that a link is needed. They installed a security video system not because they have an abundance of money laying around but in response to some kind of crime.

I'm not sure but installing the video system and large signs saying your being recorded probably fit there budget and needs. They may not have had money for an quality alarm system and the monthly fees that go with it. JMO

I just accidentally replied to a comment on the media (no discussion) thread by mistake, deleted it now but bringing it over here:

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
Thanks. I hadn't seen this one before. The strange thing to me is that window was broken and the door handle was pried off. That doesn't make sense to me. It's an exterior door with panic hardware on it. If the prep broke the window, there would be no need to pry off the door handle, a swift reach inside to the panic hardware and the door should have opened.

Are we sure the door handle wasn't taken by forensics to be tested? I've seen that happen before.

JMHO, if it were still there when LEO arrive they def very well could have, analyzing the tool marks and so forth. The fact that it was raining and hard at times, not sure on how well fingerprint dusting does in that situation. Hopefully the knob was just beat up an still there on or on the ground. Cant see Suspect taking it with him/her. Someone def did a job on the door one way or another Creekside kitchen door 3.JPG

I cant tell if the inside door is jimmied but the glass on that door is still intact because can see reflection in it of outside. Creekside kitchen door 2.JPG

This is the inside of the door that the knob is off the opposite side. I can't tell if there is a part of that mechanism on the door is gone of there. The part you would "push" to make the door open. Could that long narrow cover maybe be what was in Suspects hand? Just throwing out as it just struck my thoughts looking at that picture. Prob not ...
missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG

jmho

I know so many people who do this. So.many.people.

I wish people took online safety seriously.
its true- but in his defense, this didn't happen in her home. it happened at a place she was regularly alone- where SHE posted on FB that she would be. not because he posted about his trip.

In my opinion, that person doesn't walk like a teenager, or like someone who is involved in any kind of fitness program. He/she waddles around kind of gracelessly.

How does a teenager walk? So if the person on video is an adult, did s/he not walk this way as a teenager? Sorry but imo teenagers aren't any different than any other person; everyone, even a teenager, can & could possibly walk this way.
I've mentioned before & so have many others on here, that they know of someone who walks similar to this, whether it be due to flat feet, walking on the outsides of their feet or whatever; bottom line is the majority of these people have probably walked this way their entire life. They didn't one day say "hey I'm an adult now I need to change my walk/gait!"

its true- but in his defense, this didn't happen in her home. it happened at a place she was regularly alone- where SHE posted on FB that she would be. not because he posted about his trip.

I agree. I think it's a non factor in this case. It's just a pet peeve of mine. Missy broadcast her own whereabouts on FB anyway so I don't think her husband's posts made any difference that way.

Arkansasmimi that's a great thought! "Saran Wrap" could be the (clicker) part of the door handle!!

I suspect LE has determined the race of the perp because his/her face is looking right at the camera at one point. So, that leads me to believe LE is not releasing ANY information. Why not release a very basic profile if they truly do not have a really good idea who did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required