TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not fair to judge things by gender. There are women who are very capable with tools and men who are not.

JMO

Oh I am quite capable but could I do it and all that damage in that time frame heck no!

It's def someone that is trained or exp, IMO or my men in my life aren't real handy- BUT that looks like some advanced training or skills - add in the gear- and makes me think of the hand following the wall- LE OR FFwould have this practice- IMO - thoughts?

Oh I am quite capable but could I do it and all that damage in that time frame heck no!

Not me. I almost got defeated opening cream cheese yesterday. Seriously. :shame:

It's not fair to judge things by gender. There are women who are very capable with tools and men who are not.

JMO

It may not be "fair," and it may be stereotyping, but it is also reality that the majority of the human population that is handy with tools will be men. It doesn't behoove the investigation to be PC in this instance, in my opinion (spoken from a woman who owns her own tool set).

I wouldn't even think of it. I could probably do it, but it never, ever would cross my mind to dismantle a push-bar on a door to use as a weapon or to disable the door. With acknowledgement that I'm being sexist, that does sound like a man thing....or a woman who has experience with building.

After going back and forth, and I'm solidly on the fence about the gender of the perp.

JMOpinion, subject to change.

I don't see how 'the perp had to know they were not working'. This seems like more of an assumption than a conclusion. If the perp was already in the 'swat getup', and was recorded multiple times inside, s/he may just not have cared. That's a benefit of a disguise.

Nice to see you over here Montjoy!

Agreed Montjoy. I guess the point I was making is that side is pretty lite up with cameras and they either knew or didn't care. :):)

It's just based on my Exp- and MOO - I must run with a whimsy group-

Hi Ranch.

Missy entered under the awning I believe. The break-in was in the back of the building. Other WBer's have identified that area to be the kitchen. See the pictures above in post #947. (not mine--credit goes toarkansasmimi for posting it originally)
Thanks.

So Missy would not have known that someone had broken into the building when she arrived.

Thanks.

So Missy would not have known that someone had broken into the building when she arrived.

No. But someone correct me if I'm wrong, the side that was broken into was the side with the driveway on it?

Hey Guys/Gals,

Please don't refer/sleuth any of Missy's friends from FB and bring it here. It's against TOS.

Also, please stop with the snark. Be kind and help each other out. These threads are moving fast and even I miss some things.

We're all here for Missy!

:tyou:

image.jpeg
Found this LE person in riot gear. The profile of the pants and shoes look similar IMO

No. But someone correct me if I'm wrong, the side that was broken into was the side with the driveway on it?
This has me kerfuffled as well. Wouldn't she have seen a car parked on that side as she is driving up the driveway?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I know in Newtown there was a big flap over no crime scene cleanup etc. Does anyone know if a crime scene cleanup company was used? Might shed light on how messy the scene was or what wasn't IMO. Also, good point about service Wed night. If the killing was in sanctuary, you would think they might not be able yet to have service. But a small room could be closed off.

I am not sure about who did the crime scene cleanup, but at the press conf (Monday evening April 18) Chief Smith or Captain Spann said the crime scene they had finished with the crime scene around 12 noon. Looking at photos of the flooring in the Sanctuary/Auditorium... it is as all the other tile looking. So no matter where it happened it wouldn't be as hard to clean up as if it had carpeting. JMHO. (and I dont know where the murder was but haven't seen carpet yet... rather that I remember seeing lol )

Circling around again, Is is about somebody being PO'd that she was using the church for her GC class? Did Missy lug this firehose and tire around with her as regular equipment? Did she store it at the church?

She must have carried them with her at least sometimes. I think I posted a pic with the firehouses and tires in her vehicle from an earlier date. I will see if I can find it again.

ELLE VADER, Thank you for your research!...Most excellent link to photos. #2 thru #17 really opened my eyes to " how shin guards are strapped" on the lower leg and how tactical gear is supposed to look. More importantly, I saw at least 50 police officers and NONE OF THEM LOOKED OVER-WEIGHT OR SLOUCHY in their gear. (Sure some officers were a little heavier than others, but it helped move my THOUGHT METER to the person in the hallway video BEING AN OVERWEIGHT MAN....and it has nothing to do with the way the padding of the clothes covers their torsos.) Again thanks ELLE V! Her comment/contribution snipped for space.

"And for those wondering about shorts vs. pants. . . here are pics from Seattle's May Day rallies. Note the riot gear is shorts for those who ride bikes!!
http://www.kiro7.com/news/photos-201...ttle/252113322

ETA: you need to click through at least 4 pics to see the guys with the shorts on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth