TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the cameras were subsequently disabled, that would be seen on camera as we can see the doors to the side entrance in the video.
Not 100% sure but I think those were the doors on the inside. I think it all took place between the outer doors from the
outside and the doors on the inside. But that's just an opinion.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Not 100% sure but I think those were the doors on the inside. I think it all took place between the outer doors from the
outside and the doors on the inside. But that's just an opinion.

I don't think so, LE stated the perp went out the way they came in. Someone mentioned that if Missy went into the sanctuary area (which is the center of the building and was never seen on camera again then perp could have killed her right when she came in, then went to the opposite end of the sanctuary and leave through doors where there was no camera in hallway. Is there a camera in the very rear hallway.

Yes, let's clear this up before we go too much further down the rabbit hole of texting during your own murder!

Also, can someone provide a link that states her phone was not password protected?? Where did this information come from?

"Bevers' mobile phone was not password protected, so police have had no trouble accessing the device and reviewing texts, phone calls, emails and other data that may prove relevant to their investigation."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

warrant may be issued also in the event someone else actually owned the phone that she used; so that when it is used as evidence it is admissable

"Bevers' mobile phone was not password protected, so police have had no trouble accessing the device and reviewing texts, phone calls, emails and other data that may prove relevant to their investigation."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

BUT..... Now I'm curious to know. Yes, I'm going there. If anything was deleted or sent off of her non password deleted phone by the killer (stupid) *during* the timeframe they were together in that room. Surely s/he knows that stuff backs up to the cloud, right? In addition to the possibility she attempted a help call but I think they would have released that. IMO

I think it goes much deeper than all that though JMHO

I think there's built in straps, loops, holders, holsters for weaponry on these Police/SWAT types of gear. The perp could've had a multitude of pockets or tool/weapon belts on. It would be hard to see them in the shadowy, grainy video we have.

Moo

That is so odd to me. It reminds me of when my son was little and had to carry 20 matchbox cars and trucks in his pockets everywhere he went. His little collection.

MOO if this was a hit, seems the perp would have one weapon, use it quickly and effectively, then leave. But we have someone with an assortment of breaching tools seemingly geared for an expedition.

The cause of death (COD) strongly indicates that Ms. Terri Leann "Missy" Strickland-Bevers was targeted.
My post was just another angle.
I'm not willing to believe anything until all investigation has been completed, and all evidence has been revealed. I do, however, believe that Missy was murdered and her killer(s) are still on the loose.

BUT..... Now I'm curious to know. Yes, I'm going there. If anything was deleted or sent off of her non password deleted phone by the killer (stupid) *during* the timeframe they were together in that room. Surely s/he knows that stuff backs up to the cloud, right? In addition to the possibility she attempted a help call but I think they would have released that. IMO

I think it goes much deeper than all that though JMHO

You are so right! Why wasn't the perp worried about her possible cell phone evidence? Get her unprotected cell phone, go to her cloud and delete delete delete.

Tell me though, once data is deleted from her cloud, is it gone for good?

I'm gonna have to take a beat. The COD is so incredibly disturbing. Face and chest multiple times by puncture wounds. Wow, I am absolutely going to go with anger, crime of passion but I reserve my right to change this after doing some major research.

Sent from my iPhone

You are so right! Why wasn't the perp worried about her possible cell phone evidence? Get her unprotected cell phone, go to her cloud and delete delete delete.

If Missy was killed by a burglar that didn't know her then cell phone evidence will not help in identifying the killer. JMO

I think it's saying tools were recovered from the church... IMO
What does it say to you? Were they in a hurry? In shock they just did this and ran off quick? Didn't care? ????

Well, this is weird. I was looking for the enhanced police video and discovered that there is another fitness trainer named Missy Beaver.

[video=youtube;uFtwPUAM_2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtwPUAM_2Y[/video]

You don't......suppose....?

I think he wants to be liked and respected.

(Understandable.)
But now is not the time for him to worry about his likeability or respectability factor. He needs to focus on his family and allow the authorities to find the animal that brutally murdered his wife.

Nope. Nothing electronic is gone for good once it has been loaded up to servers. It can always be retrieved by a forensic scientist.

Well, there were rumours about a screwdriver...
Noticed that the article states that the tool the perp was carrying throughout the building was found near body with other tools from the church. From the church? First time I've seen that.
Missy Bevers Died From Multiple Puncture Wounds to Head and Chest: Police
The warrant issued late in the afternoon of April 19 and obtained May 3, states that Bevers "had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest" that "are consistent with tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

What was the perp carrying that could cause puncture wounds?

I don't think LE would say puncture wounds if it the wounds were stabs from a knife. I think it was a weapon that leaves a hole rather than as slash.

Hammer?
Hammer type tool looked as if it had pointed pick at one end.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member