TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. He might not know where to turn and feels the need to reach out to and communicate with others for support.

I think he wants to be liked and respected.

(Understandable.)

I swear I saw the perp walk down the hallway, with NO TOOLS IN HIS HANDS as he staggered along the wall. So it is really bothering me that Perp (according to info released) was not seen on any Video after the attack. I wrote about it late last night and I am not clairvoyant....and frankly I am not that good at "tech" sleuthing....but I can see just fine.

I also see the suspect walking without tools but then it seems like he/she opens a door and then has tools. (This is before he/she appears to try to open the locked door.) It made me wonder if the tools were stored in that space (closet or room, perhaps). Because the next movement is toward the locked door with him/her clearly holding a tool/hammer. Could the tools have been stored there?

This is huge!
Am I reading this article (link) correctly?

The DEA? Money laundering?

She was texting or communicating with the suspect?

Someone read the link & please explain it all out!
Wait. . . wasn't her phone found in her car?

This is huge!
Am I reading this article (link) correctly?

The DEA? Money laundering?

She was texting or communicating with the suspect?

Someone read the link & please explain it all out!

They're casting wide net to try and catch a fish

sorry if this as been discussed, but something i keep coming back to and keep mulling over is: what exactly are CG classes like? how do trainers behave towards the participants? now that we know COD we pretty much know this was very personal. did someone feel embarrassed in a class they took with Missy? even when i was taking ballet the teacher would often point out my mistakes in front of the class. She would stop the class to come over and physically change the position of my legs/feet. Of course there was no malice behind it, but i have to admit it was a little embarrassing. But you challenge or correct the wrong psycho and they may just feel slighted enough to want to hurt you. of course other motives that have been brought up here are possible as well, but this killing was too excessive and too personal to be a hit or for a reason such as she knew about something illegal going on like drugs/steroids, etc IMO.

I don't know. He might not know where to turn and feels the need to reach out to and communicate with others for support.
Was communicating with that "woman with the long post" on Midlothian PD's FB reaching out? If her were smart he'd delete his FB account and use the phone.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I also see the suspect walking without tools but then it seems like he/she opens a door and then has tools. (This is before he/she appears to try to open the locked door.) It made me wonder if the tools were stored in that space (closet or room, perhaps). Because the next movement is toward the locked door with him/her clearly holding a tool/hammer. Could the tools have been stored there?

I think there's built in straps, loops, holders, holsters for weaponry on these Police/SWAT types of gear. The perp could've had a multitude of pockets or tool/weapon belts on. It would be hard to see them in the shadowy, grainy video we have.

Moo

Does anyone know if the warrant verbiage is the "standard template" that we were discussing (once on a previous thread somewhere) or if the verbiage about communication *during* etc is specific to this warrant TIA!!

http://us.tomonews.com/suspect-wear...r-of-texas-fitness-instructor-359621403361280

A curious little video with claymation animation. It's not technically correct but it give an idea what FBI can do to recreate the scene. I wonder who made the video?

Very interesting. I wonder how accurate it is with the placement of her body when it was found?

Also the fact that they have clearly made the suspect with a big guy in the claymation so I wonder if they know somehow that this is in fact the body type of the suspect?

But the warrant indicated she may have been texting or communicating with someone before or during the crime???

The search warrant say's "may have" not that she did. They got the search warrant to find out what was on it. JMO.

Does anyone know if the warrant verbiage is the "standard template" that we were discussing (once on a previous thread somewhere) or if the verbiage about communication *during* etc is specific to this warrant TIA!!

Yes, let's clear this up before we go too much further down the rabbit hole of texting during your own murder!

Also, can someone provide a link that states her phone was not password protected?? Where did this information come from?

Bumping:

"Investigators said Brandon Bevers' story that he was on a fishing trip in Biloxi, Mississippi when his wife was killed checks out, police said."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

It would be nice if folks could stop treating everything he says or does with suspicion, and let him grieve however he chooses.

Interesting...that article is from April 20th. On April 22nd they said they were "close to" verifying his alibi. And nothing has been said since, unless there's something new from today that I've missed.

I think LE is tightening the screws. Pressure to make someone mess up. Talk too much even.

Wow- just caught up to all of you. What an awful crime against this beautiful woman. I hope this killer is caught and soon! Definitely sticking to my gut with the motive being jealousy. Very personal way to kill someone. So sad! [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this will be unpopular but just another angle.

What if it was a robbery gone bad? It appears they came face to face. Perhaps she was carrying a load covering her mid section and the perp was so frightened the adreneline took over and the best place to stab was face and chest.

And using the church's tools? What burglar and or murderer, or hit person comes unprepared. Unless of course, the perp had the presence of mind to take his/her belongings with h/h?

I suspect he escaped the way Missy came in. Doors were open and it was the quickest and easiest way to get outside.

More questions than answers, I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

The cause of death (COD) strongly indicates that Ms. Terri Leann "Missy" Strickland-Bevers was targeted.

http://us.tomonews.com/suspect-wear...r-of-texas-fitness-instructor-359621403361280

A curious little video with claymation animation. It's not technically correct but it give an idea what FBI can do to recreate the scene. I wonder who made the video?
what surprised me most with this re-enactment is that the first person to arrive for the class was male. For some odd reason, I had always pictured the first camper to arrive as female. Now I can't remember if the sex of this person was in news articles or if I made that all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper