TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEVOP....The way you wrote "fitness male friend"....uh oh. I never even considered that aspect. Friendly & vivacious lady, to everyone....but she is "quiet around him."
Maybe she was trying to avoid conversation with that person, specifically? (Oh geez, everyone is a suspect until LE TELLS US OTHERWISE!)
I had wondered about that myself. Especially when he was appearing on Nancy Grace and other shows talking her up.

If this was targeted, this would take a whole lot of self-confidence and actual ability to do where you are able to kill a fitness instructor before they either get the best of you or run away as all Missy had to do was break free and outrun the encumbered perp, which you could do at least temporarily even if you were hurt. I still wonder if she was shot to disable her with it being a non life threatening wound, so not showing up here on her cause of death. If there was no gun involved, I think the perp's athletic abilities have been greatly underestimated.
I know this will be unpopular but just another angle.

What if it was a robbery gone bad? It appears they came face to face. Perhaps she was carrying a load covering her mid section and the perp was so frightened the adreneline took over and the best place to stab was face and chest.

And using the church's tools? What burglar and or murderer, or hit person comes unprepared. Unless of course, the perp had the presence of mind to take his/her belongings with h/h?

I suspect he escaped the way Missy came in. Doors were open and it was the quickest and easiest way to get outside.

More questions than answers, I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

In the Teresa Sievers case (another healthy, vibrant beautiful mother) her killers waited for her to arrive, knowing she was alone, caught her off guard and killed her with a hammer. All of the details are not out yet bc the trial hasn't happened but the hired killers didn't have a personal relationship with the victim nor did they choose to shoot her. It was staged to look like she interrupted a home invasion since she left her husband and children in another state arriving home earlier for work. Strange things happen here on WS. What seems logical to us isn't in the mind of a killer. JMO

ETA: we speculate that TS killer was on top of her with his knees on the floor beating her so I can see this happening with the knee pads and extra padding in the front of the vest as well as chest wounds IMO. It controls her from getting away and allows them to have their hands free.

I feel such sadness knowing for certain Missy spent her last moments of life this way. What a monster. I hope LE is closing in, I feel it coming. I really do.

Missy's MIL has posted on the post as well.
looks fake to me but they have one friend, could be fake too. Whoever it is, is playing with fire. I am sure LE can get the ISP from FB. This gets more bizarre by the minute.

I know this will be unpopular but just another angle.

What if it was a robbery gone bad? It appears they came face to face. Perhaps she was carrying a load covering her mid section and the perp was so frightened the adreneline took over and the best place to stab was face and chest.

And using the church's tools? What burglar and or murderer, or hit person comes unprepared. Unless of course, the perp had the presence of mind to take his/her belongings with h/h?

I suspect he escaped the way Missy came in. Doors were open and it was the quickest and easiest way to get outside.

More questions than answers, I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

But if he came in the way Missy did he would be on camera when he left

In the Teresa Sievers case (another healthy, vibrant beautiful mother) her killers waited for her to arrive, knowing she was alone, caught her off guard and killed her with a hammer. All of the details are not out yet bc the trial hasn't happened but the hired killers didn't have a personal relationship with the victim nor did they choose to shoot her. It was staged to look like she interrupted a home invasion since she left her husband and children in another state arriving home earlier for work. Strange things happen here on WS. What seems logical to us isn't in the mind of a killer. JMO

I feel such sadness knowing for certain Missy spent her last moments of life this way. What a monster. I hope LE is closing in, I feel it coming. I really do.

Good points.

Or, the perp hit her on the head immediately, which disabled her but didn't kill her. Then the perp proceed to inflict the puncture wounds that were the actual COD

?

That would take a lot of confidence and skill to be certain that you'd succeed. I for instance could see myself doing that, but only if someone else had a gun and I thought that was my best chance as a matter of self-defense, but for an offensive measure where you could face decades in prison if you're wrong, that's mighty risky to choose that method in a highly premeditated killing. If Missy hears/sees something first and is able to dodge or is only struck with a glancing blow, she could escape. You'd have to know you'd get the better of a professional fitness instructor who could beat you to safety with both speed and strength. This is why I still think we might hear about a gun as that greatly reduces the skills needed for the perp since that's a ranged weapon that nobody can outrun where they would do that to disable and then use the hand weapons for their personal reasons that they decided to do the killing.

That's interesting. Some people had wondered if the tools actually belonged to the church. Now, who would know that the church had tools and where they were kept?
In the kitchen. In a closet. At some point yesterday, some one thing put me over the fence to hired professional hit, and I have moved away from emotion-based rage murder. (I know you disagree and so do 50% of posters, and we all stay open to all inputs - reading EVERYONE on this bbs - great posts!). I do not see overkill, I see quick strike, deadly and efficient, and certain death. So confidant, they didn't even bring their own tools. Two escape routes. Missy was likely found in the auditorium. Suspect crossed auditorium, left by some door on that back hallway on our new floor plan close to those broken out double doors, and they went out, not in the hallway long enough to be picked on camera. (deleting kitchen because we now know she was found in the SW part of building - slaps head). Everything the suspect did is working for them so far, I would not underestimate this person. There may be many degrees of separation to MB. Unravelling the underlying conspiracy is going to be key - who hired a hitman and why - isn't really so different in terms of someone she is connected to wanted her dead. BBL - GREAT POSTS, EVERYONE!

What was the perp carrying that could cause puncture wounds?

I don't think LE would say puncture wounds if it the wounds were stabs from a knife. I think it was a weapon that leaves a hole rather than as slash.

Hammer?

8e7e8540f4236a9ab0f686ba74854ef1.jpg

It was a rock pick, I'm tellin ya!! Estwing Geo Pick is exactly like the thing in the perp's hand, with the "wing" shape to it.

I'm fairly certain you swing those differently than regular hammers which is why people think the last part of the video was a woman or a wimpy guy without much strength. When you have a pointed end, you don't need to hit the window the same way. It also explains why the glass was coming back towards the perp AND why they weren't sure which way certain windows were broken out, because glass fell on both sides of the door.

Geo pick.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

"Your Affiant believes that Terri Bevers may have made or received a series of cellular
telephone calls, e-mails, and or messages prior to or during the incident that may contain vital information relating to the deceased and/or other unknown persons, including but not limited to financial information, communications by Or to the deceased and /or other unknown persons, identifiny information, locations, and whereabouts of the deceased and/or other unknown persons in regards to this investigation of murder."

Was she texting during the incident? And financial information? Are we seeing a possible motive?

The news that Missy died from puncture wounds reminds me of Travis Alexander. It took a while for him to bleed out and Jodi killed him 3 times over. I'm thinking maybe the perp stabbed her in the chest with the screwdriver and then when she finally bled out enough to weaken, killed her with the additional wounds. I find it interesting that there is no mention to wounds to her back, so does that mean she never had a chance to try to flee?

If this was targeted, this would take a whole lot of self-confidence and actual ability to do where you are able to kill a fitness instructor before they either get the best of you or run away as all Missy had to do was break free and outrun the encumbered perp, which you could do at least temporarily even if you were hurt. I still wonder if she was shot to disable her with it being a non life threatening wound, so not showing up here on her cause of death. If there was no gun involved, I think the perp's athletic abilities have been greatly underestimated.

BBM

(I would agree with this.)

They may have had the phone and iPad in their possession but not been able to access it due to the security settings on the phone. I wondered at first too, then realized no one would be able to access my phone without my fingerprint or passcode.

I believe they may have been in her truck or on her person. I am sure they were already in police custody. Especially since the warrant was executed upon the midlothian police cellibrite lab. I'm am guessing the police had it but this was the warrant giving them legal authority to obtain the records etc contained within the devices. I am guessing it's just a chain of custody formality.

Does anyone know how long ago Missy was a teacher to special needs students? Does anyone know what type of special needs?

Does anyone know how long ago Missy was a teacher to special needs students? Does anyone know what type of special needs?

You will have to look at her obituary and do the math (sorry I don't have a link handy) but it was prior to their first child and I would assume a standard special education teacher. IMO

You make some goods points. It is possible that the perp hid until Missy entered the room, was able to catch her by surprise and was able to deliver a blow sufficient to incapacitate her. Risky, but possible.

Since so far we've heard COD was puncture wounds, I'm thinking a gun was not involved? It that's indeed the case, I agree with you about the perp's physical prowess. I haven't read every single post, but we know there was a helmet and gloves. There was some speculation as to whether the perp wore knee pads or hockey shorts. The helmet and gloves fit with the disguise, but would also serve as protection, as would the knee pads/hockey shorts (if the exist). That seems to suggest he or she knew Missy and expected a fight, IMO.

I do think this may have involved disabling a door and getting her in a long corridor, like seen in the last part of the video. Actually there was speculation on why we see the door before it's opening, perhaps the perp was removing the panic bar so that she enter into that room and be trapped in that long corridor, though if that were the case I don't know why she'd go in that door unless perhaps the perp ordered her to as a 'cop.' If that was the situation she could still get past the perp, but it would be very difficult if she had no room to maneuver and couldn't get out except by passing by the armed and armored perp in the narrow corridor. If the perp didn't disable the doors, then it's a big problem only using non-ranging hand weapons where she would have opportunity to escape a weighed-down perp.

It was before she had her children. Her oldest child is 15, iirc.

8e7e8540f4236a9ab0f686ba74854ef1.jpg

It was a rock pick, I'm tellin ya!! Estwing Geo Pick is exactly like the thing in the perp's hand, with the "wing" shape to it.

I'm fairly certain you swing those differently than regular hammers which is why people think the last part of the video was a woman or a wimpy guy without much strength. When you have a pointed end, you don't need to hit the window the same way. It also explains why the glass was coming back towards the perp AND why they weren't sure which way certain windows were broken out, because glass fell on both sides of the door.

Geo pick.

Sounds like a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads