TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The warrant actually states that it's for forensic testing of the phone & iPad for data (etc) since it can be deleted and recovered. That is paraphrased but that doesn't mean things were deleted off the physical phone at that moment. It was to "dig" into the history of everything, as stated in the warrant. IMO

If it's a woman though why not bring a gun. Beating someone to death is very risky, time consuming and messy.
Do you think it's possible the 5'8-9 is not accurate?

I have been wondering if the height was inaccurate. Some WS posters tried to calculate the height using the door frame and fire extinguisher box..iirc their calculations were a bit shorter than 5'8.

why would someone want to murder Missy? Still haven't heard info to provide a motive. Clearly not a burglary not random but why?Hard to believe other than the fitness male friend saying she wasn't herself that no one seems to know anything. Again this makes me think back to her inner circle; it was very personal

You can't see the post on the page but if you search midlothian police department on facebook, the post shows.

why would someone want to murder Missy? Still haven't heard info to provide a motive. Clearly not a burglary not random but why?Hard to believe other than the fitness male friend saying she wasn't herself that no one seems to know anything. Again this makes me think back to her inner circle; it was very personal

I think the fact that the wounds were on Missy's head and chest might give some indication of the motive, possibly. It sounds personal and rage filled to me. It sounds like someone maybe wanted to ruin Missy's looks and body. I'm still thinking jealousy plays a part here in the motive. And sheer hate.

I can't believe this would be a hired hit....someone hired to do the job would want something more efficient, I would guess, rahter than inflicting puncture wounds to the chest and head. This was personal and motivated by hate that had been simmering long enough to prepare for that morning-time murder.

So....who?!

I think the fact that the wounds were on Missy's head and chest might give some indication of the motive, possibly. It sounds personal and rage filled to me. It sounds like someone maybe wanted to ruin Missy's looks and body. I'm still thinking jealousy plays a part here in the motive. And sheer hate.

We posted just about the same thing at the same time.

:)

it also states in this article
"...through different parts of the church and swinging what appears to be a large hammer. Police indicated it was found near her body along with other tools from the church"

along with other tools tools from the church??

In the Midlothian PD presser on April 18th, LE said nothing appears to be missing. And now this which means the killer left the weapons there; some of which belonged to the Church! This means the perp didn't feel He/She was I njured & felt secure he/she didn't leave his/her blood DNA on the weapon.
This sounds like the perp wasn't injured during the assault (which is one reason why they wore the SWAT clothes (protection) --just one reason amongst many).

I was hoping that the struggle that ensued between MB & the perp resulted in her cutting/injuring the perp leaving his/her DNA trail. But nope, if the perp left the weapons there at the Church, chances are he/she wasn't worried about LE finding anything that would forensically link them to the crime scene.

But this perp forgot a few things.....ticktockticktock.....things are speeding up. Last chance now.

With the chest being struck, it now makes me lean towards a male that was sexually obsessed with Missy.

I have been unsure of the killer's sex. Now that we know Missy was killed by puncture wounds consistent with weapons found at the scene I feel that the killer was one very extremely angry woman. JMO, a man would have used a gun, knife or strangulation. One blow from a hammer would have stunned Missy & the other wounds were just overkill.

Possibly so, but those are also the vital areas that an attacker would target for maximum damage.

The Get-Up & Tools: Do you guys think he owned all of the items, bought the whole thing piecemeal online / offline, stole them, 'borrowed' them...? And with all of these video cameras and no tinted face mask or goggles why can't anyone see his face? He clearly looks up at the camera many times. Further, If this was a female posing as a guy wouldn't she at least try to hide her face? Odd the perp m or f didn't at least try to hide his/her face. And why can't we see it? I can't wait for the NASA enhanced photos to show up as evidence in court, assuming they get them enhanced.

it also states in this article
"...through different parts of the church and swinging what appears to be a large hammer. Police indicated it was found near her body along with other tools from the church"

along with other tools tools from the church??

That's interesting. Some people had wondered if the tools actually belonged to the church. Now, who would know that the church had tools and where they were kept?

have the police been to Missy's home and gone through her things? Clothing, receipts, computers etc?

Possibly so, but those are also the vital areas that an attacker would target for maximum damage.

Definitely, but they could have just shot her in the chest once or stabbed her in the chest once. The "multiple puncture wounds" really gets me.

I agree ziggy. But then you have to wonder why he and police aren't more concerned about the rest of the family's safety. He said the girls were with a bunch of friends etc.

Sorry about the late reply. I'm in AUS so everyone is sleuthing while I'm sleeping. [emoji20]

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he also the first one to say he didn't think she had been specifically targeted and that it was a robbery gone bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member