TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That had to be an up close and personal attack with alot of rage. I'd think it would require a lot of strength.

And it seems like it would take a bit of time, wouldn't it? Unless the first puncture wound was fatal, Missy would be fighting for awhile (and I hope she fought HARD).

JMO

RIP Missy

This poor woman. In a way I hoped it was quick like a gunshot wound. This sounds terrible and vicious. =(

It says her body was found "Southwest Corner of the interior building". Where on our map is that? Also, I've wondered from the start how they were able to access the video footage so quickly!

It says her body was found "Southwest Corner of the interior building". Where on our map is that? Also, I've wondered from the start how they were able to access the video footage so quickly!

Would that be room 6 by the kitchen or below that? Since the church is "tilted", I don't know if that has any bearing on SW... ?

A woman with the initials HR posted 16 hours ago. The post should be one of the first visitor posts to come up as it has 32 replies. BB responded approximately 1 hour ago, so just scroll down and view more comments. :) hope this helps.

Well, I found HR's long comment, but not BB's. :(

Well, I found HR's long comment, but not BB's. :(

We are allowed to discuss what BB posts. He basically replied to her saying he's noticed things going missing from his FB page (as well as hers-which is what the poster was ranting about) and if she has concerns to call the PD. He gave her the # and assured her the agencies are all working hard to solve this case.

IMO

What i found interesting is that they didnt have a warrant for her phone and IPAD until around 5pm the following day. Had someone fiddled with it since then? removing or hiding that last post from the night before.

I don't think the cops are going to like that. As it says they intend to look through her social media.

What was the perp carrying that could cause puncture wounds?

I don't think LE would say puncture wounds if it the wounds were stabs from a knife. I think it was a weapon that leaves a hole rather than as slash.

Hammer?

An important point since there's been back and forth on what's in the video - according to the search warrant neither Missy nor the suspect were seen again once Missy entered the suspect's location, so that clears up whether we're seeing any post-incident footage.

What i fond interesting is that they didnt have a warrent for her phone and IPAD until around 5pm the following day. Had someone fiddled with it since then? removing or hiding that last post from the night before.

I don't think the cops are going to like that. As it says they intend to look through her social media.

The FBI should be able to recover anything that was deleted.

It is near where she first entered
on the South side where the port cochere is located.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members