TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I HAVE GREAT NEWS..... :great: well not on from LEO .... But we sure have some talented and sweet members here. Look at this pretty Layout that PibblePal was kind enough to make for us!!! Mine was getting lol so much hen scratch and wobbly lines ;) :tyou: Now if only we can figure the rest out... LMAO it was that offfer for gift certificate wasnt it ;) HUGS!!! mimi View attachment 93713
Thank you so much Arkansasmimi and PibblePal! I had most of it from the drawings, but PibblePal got it really sorted out. I am catching up (as usual) but what hit me immediately when I saw this new floorplan is this - suspect broke in through kitchen, and breaking the glass on the double doors and other latch "vandalism" looks to me like s/he wanted TWO possible escape routes available, quickly - one to left, one to the right, for evasion whether chased before or after the murder was accomplished. And it looks like he clearly knew where Missy would be entering, probably attacked right there, either in the double Dutch door room (or that was office vandalism now that we know Cub Corner for toddlers elsewhere), or in the main auditorium where the class would likely be. They certainly knew what to expect Missy to do - for her to turn right into that first hallway. THANK YOU.

Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nbcdfw just announced on their 5pm broadcast news that they would have more details on their 6pm news. LE has just released the COD, wounds to the head & chest.
Locals can view on CH5. Link nbcdfw.com

Did I miss BB changing the settings on his FB page? All I see know are shared scripture. Sorry if this has been discussed. This thread flys!
High time he do so, IMO.

I can see things that were posted before the scripture binge.

fwiw

nbcdfw just announced on their 5pm broadcast news that they would have more details on their 6pm news. LE has just released the COD, wounds to the head & chest.

Please be sure and recap! Finally! A little news....

Did I miss BB changing the settings on his FB page? All I see know are shared scripture. Sorry if this has been discussed. This thread flys!
High time he do so, IMO.
Look at the Midlothian Police FB. He replied to a visitor post explaining this. Worth checking out...

Please keep us non-locals in the loop!

Soo...head AND chest injuries. Shot and hit on head??? IDK.

Thanks for Sparky's great image - this is lower legs/feet.

IMO this is not a large boned person, or someone with paddles for feet. Slim ankles as well I would expect. Doesn't have to be female. however there is certainly a light stance.

Attachments

• feet.png
    feet.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 60
Look at the Midlothian Police FB. He replied to a visitor post explaining this. Worth checking out...

Can you tell us the date/time of the Midlothian Police post you're referring to? TIA

That had to be an up close and personal attack with alot of rage. I'd think it would require a lot of strength.

Oh gosh. The hammer ? God bless her. :(

Had a thought about the MPD saying the Investigators were taking the weekend off for needed rest and family time or whatever. First off the investigation didn't stop. Second, its a small force and most likely may live in the area. I can imagine ... Investigator *advertiser censored* was seen at a BBQ or kids ballgame...and some one going off .. How dare they!!! I glad they were able to so can work with a clear head, and many probably know the family. And hopefully it made some guilty person relax a little. JMHO.

OH my goodness went to check the MPD face book to see if any updates. God Lawd....

Can you tell us the date/time of the Midlothian Police post you're referring to? TIA
A woman with the initials HR posted 16 hours ago. The post should be one of the first visitor posts to come up as it has 32 replies. BB responded approximately 1 hour ago, so just scroll down and view more comments. :) hope this helps.

Thanks for Sparky's great image - this is lower legs/feet.

IMO this is not a large boned person, or someone with paddles for feet. Slim ankles as well I would expect. Doesn't have to be female. however there is certainly a light stance.

Thanks, but Jmo I wouldn't put to much stock in those feet. I was only working on the face. ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper