TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me where the corner door is in this layout? The one that we see the perp break the window. Ok well I am assuming it's a corner door since there is a camera overhead (which can usually be found in a corner). Would the door he opened (and walked out of) be from the back of the auditorium?

It seems as though room 2c would be somewhere on one of the inside walls and along a corner wall as well based on what I am seeing on the surveillance video.

This is a nice map but where did the info come from? I searched the Internet for blueprints, layout map etc and could not come up with anything. Is this info from a local who goes to church there? Just curious. Thanks. :)

We have no idea where those doors are. And if you look at the video close, the one where coming out then breaking glass. after the door closes the Video zooms up. Quite a few pieces spliced.

And lol I came up with it my self studying pictures for hours and others helping me ... We got pretty good :) I want to work on something that can be productive. I have no clue about the lady and all the 10K people it could be. That will come later for me. JMHO. Need to revise the doors in the Auditorium.. in back. and the rooms up front

Well...I hope it's not too much to ask for a 5:00 news update in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...I hope it's not too much to ask for a 5:00 news update in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, a short update would be just fine. Something brief would be enough, such as: "XX has been arrested for the murder of Missy Bevers. The murder weapon was XX, the body was found in XX, and the cause of death was XX."

Just give us that much and we'll go from there.

I just have a hard time believing this person whould go to such lengths to disguise themselves with swat gear and leave their face visible! That is the definition of a dumb criminal! I hope they are this stupid but after the pig mask theory I'm beginning to think not. So close but so far away... Frustrating! Come on LE give us an update!

Yes, a short update would be just fine. Something brief would be enough, such as: "XX has been arrested for the murder of Missy Bevers. The murder weapon was XX, the body was found in XX, and the cause of death was XX."

Just give us that much and we'll go from there.

Give us that much and case closed- LOL

Here you go Miss Mimi
attachment.php

This is awesome!!

However, wouldn't there be another row of classrooms along the back wall, too?

Hi all, I have been reading along in all of the threads so am pretty up to date with what you all have been discussing and am again, left completely blown away by the caliber of good, intelligent, thoughtful, and most importantly, respectful members we have on WS. You all have done amazing sleuthing with what has been released through the media. To all the new posters who joined WS to help the discussion and search for justice for Missy and her family, a big welcome to all of you!

I will keep this brief and again this is JMO, but I think the perp is a woman who was known to Missy and jealous or obsessive for any number of reasons. I might be in the minority but I think from what we can see of the perps face, it seems more feminine to me. IMO the eyebrows look darker due to a shadow from the helmet but that is jmo. I also think the letter from Missy's MIL to the killer sounds like she's speaking as if she thinks it's a woman. I do realize maybe at the time they thought it was a woman and that possibly changed, but just taken at face value it seemed directed towards a female.

FWIW, I showed my husband who is LE and military the videos of the perp that have been released and he didn't offer anything new that hasn't been discussed. His opinion is that if this is a "hit" it's someone who has never done this before which, as we all know, is possible bc most hit men aren't what we see from the movies. He said he can totally see why many think this is a woman and that whoever it is, they look really "goofy and nervous" and this is most likely the first time they have ever killed someone. Also, as another poster pointed out, he reminded me that we don't know in what order the time stamps are and that he wouldn't be surprised if one of the videos released is from after the crime occurred for investigative purposes. So yeah, I then told him that all his years in law enforcement and military didn't provide me with any new insight that hasn't already been pointed out by posters here on WS. He does think they have more and might have a strong suspect possibly even under surveillance but are waiting on forensics, cell phone records, etc and running down everything else they can in the meantime. He found the press release about investigators going home this past weekend to be odd and unnecessary to announce and thinks they did it to see if lulled someone into a false sense of security.

I just have a hard time believing this person whould go to such lengths to disguise themselves with swat gear and leave their face visible! That is the definition of a dumb criminal! I hope they are this stupid but after the pig mask theory I'm beginning to think not. So close but so far away... Frustrating! Come on LE give us an update!

To the perp's credit, there is just that one shot of the face in the whole 2-minute video. All the other time it appears to me that the perp intentionally looked away from the camera so you couldn't see his face. JMO

Give us that much and case closed- LOL

Well....you know we'd sleuth the heck out of the person, the weapon, the location, and the COD. And we'd delve into motive. Lots more to do....just need some material to work with.

Well....you know we'd sleuth the heck out of the person, the weapon, the location, and the COD. And we'd delve into motive. Lots more to do....just need some material to work with.

That is so true! I guess my bar was a little lower set than yours, but I will certainly take any new nugget of information. I love the new pic posted by Sparky of the face- very revealing to someone (I should hope)!

Can you post a link to an example of what you mean?

I actually have one in my garage, but, I'm traveling. I'll try to find a pic.
Not all have the nose (pig) piece. It can be purchased and added.

. Yeah, it's like he's saying the perp, if directed at him, knew the family and was jealous of them for financial reasons, amount others.

Well, assuming BB wanted his wife, what did he do wrong?

Or is G-d not in control of murderers?

That is so true! I guess my bar was a little lower set than yours, but I will certainly take any new nugget of information. I love the new pic posted by Sparky of the face- very revealing to someone (I should hope)!

can you bump the pic? I haven't seen it.

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

View attachment 93705

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.

Bump picture-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member