TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The eyebrows look somewhat heavy and dark to me - not really arched - almost straight. The eyes are more narrow rather than large and round. Thanks.

It's interesting to me that most perps tend to wear sunglasses or otherwise hide their eyes while leaving the rest of their face uncovered, while this perp went the opposite direction and hid only the bottom part of his face. Does he have a moustache or a beard, maybe?

Interesting photo. Young latino or middle eastern male. eyes look fearful... jmo,though

It's pretty clear to see that if we can get a decent shot of the perps face that the authorities know who it is. Why no arrest yet? Are they trying to do surveillance on them to see if others were involved? Trying to connect the dots as to what their motivation for killing Missy is? I now believe they know exactly who the killer is and that gives me such relief! Hang on Missy Justice is coming!

Possibly, but Curious21's post a few pages back stated that people in Midlothian don't seem to think the perp is a local. That doesn't mean the perp isn't a local, but how would LE know who it is if the locals aren't helping them out with specific tips? Or do you think it's someone from Missy's FB friends, but not a local, and LE can somehow match the partial face shots with those people?

I guess I'm not understanding how LE would "know" who this is from a few screenshots. Even if they think they do, they are going to need a lot more than that to make an arrest.

ETA: The police do not have to prove motive in a case. They try to find it and, ideally, they can tell a jury the motive, but it's not required by law. They just have to have evidence that someone committed a crime, not why they committed it.

I thought chunky, or chubby, too, but I'm not sure if they are caucasian or hispanic. The skin does look pretty light to me, though. So maybe caucasian.

Agree. But the eyes and brows just seems Hispanic. Idk.

But I'm sure the fbi could have provided a clearer picture than we can.

I thought chunky, or chubby, too, but I'm not sure if they are caucasian or hispanic. The skin does look pretty light to me, though. So maybe caucasian.

I had wanted to include possible Hispanic American to my perp profile, mainly due to height (I think it's a male) and it seems like torso is longer than legs, but I wasn't sure if that would go over well, but It looks like that's ok to do. So I hereby revise my PP. Thank you.

But we never see him turn it on OR off; it just seems be there or not at random times (IMO, everytime he's directly under a light).

But one could also argue we don't know what snippets the police have given us. It's possible that we are seeing a mesh of two. One set where he entered into a dark area kitchen or wherever and a second once he is inside and well established maybe waiting for missy in the dark hall. jMO

If the FBI is assisting shouldn't they have a database to run the picture through to compare to other similar pictures such as mug shots or DL photos? Maybe I've watched to much CSI - does this facial recognition software exist?

Me too! One is a woman and the other is a man.... One is fat and one is skinny....the mannerisms are different and they have different tools. They are talking through radios communicating with each other. One is on lookout while the other one stages the scene. I am new to this so I'm probably just crazy but that's a scenario that plays out to me.

I tend to agree that is a possibility. Maybe even why LE is not releasing more video.

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

attachment.php

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.

Very nice work, Sparky! This is the clearest view I have seen. Still very little to go on, but hopefully LE has even better editing skills and gets a clearer pic.

Have we considered that the perp may have come and gone via a dirt bike or motorcycle? A lot of the padded clothing could be pieces from a dirt bike racer. Not many would pay attention to the sound with the road so close, or they could have pushed it away from the area before starting it up. Easy to slip out through the fields without detection, I think. I doubt he/she walked away carrying all that clothing and possibly some of the tools. I do wonder if they ever confirmed the car in the far end of the parking lot and who it belonged to.

anything yet?????

Yep I HAVE GREAT NEWS..... :great: well not on from LEO .... But we sure have some talented and sweet members here. Look at this pretty Layout that PibblePal was kind enough to make for us!!! Mine was getting lol so much hen scratch and wobbly lines ;) :tyou: Now if only we can figure the rest out... LMAO it was that offfer for gift certificate wasnt it ;) HUGS!!! mimi my vision of Creekside layout.jpg

I'm a local-just moved back (my family has been for over 20yrs.), I posted in the earlier threads and have been reading off and on. Just too much to read and kind of repetitive....

No, (from what I've seen and I drive around a lot in town running my kids back and for their school activities) I have not seen apartments/buildings being searched by LE. Everything in Midlo is back to normal.

IF one of the cod's was a gunshot, no it would not be heard as there are no neighborhoods around and the house across the street has high fencing and the noise from any vehicle(s) on the highway would probably block the sound of a gunshot.

I feel that poi was in kitchen looking for a weapon/tool to use......

It was pouring rain that morning, and nothing is in close distance to run/walk without being noticed in a swat/police uniform and the highway it narrow, not very safe to be walking @night.

I also feel that poi must not be a local from Midlo, because even though it's grown in population, we don't have very many stores here and you always run into someone or family and the poi mannerism and gait would be very obvious and noticeable - so believe me the Midlo peeps would be all over that and would have contacted LE immediately. It is after all still a small gossiping town.

Those that have lived in Midlo for years are not scared or worried-we still live our everyday life. I think the ones that are more worried or scared are the newer locals, that have just moved here or have been here 10-15yrs. We don't have a high crime rate here, and the few murders that have happened, the victim knew the person. One 9yrs ago, murder suicide, husband killed wife then self. Back in the 80's I was in elem. school an undercover narcotic cop killed by drug dealers. So we feel that whether or not it was a robbery, MB was targeted. We don't have a serial killer on the loose. I don't feel like it was a camper or the first camper that discovered MB (I know of the camper) and I feel that COD was something else or one of the COD's.....that's all I can say. We just hope poi is found for MB's family sake and justice.

Curious21 things may have gone back to normal during the day however I respectfully disagree with your statement that we all feel safe. There are many in Midlo and hatchie that I personally know, many friends of Missy who do not feel safe, at least at night.

Yep I HAVE GREAT NEWS..... :great: well not on from LEO .... But we sure have some talented and sweet members here. Look at this pretty Layout that PibblePal was kind enough to make for us!!! Mine was getting lol so much hen scratch and wobbly lines ;) :tyou: Now if only we can figure the rest out... LMAO it was that offfer for gift certificate wasnt it ;) HUGS!!! mimi View attachment 93713

I couldn't figure out how to link it like that. :) haven't done it before. It is in my public album. Hope it helps! (didn't know of a GC but i'll ask more questions later). HA JK Again, thanks for all of your work!

Im sorry if this has already been discussed but when watching the video above it looks like he/she goes straight for the door that's unlocked and gets the hammer/pick axe thing from there. Is that a storage closet? He doesn't go in very far and doesn't seem to be only peering in like he/she did with other doors.

The video is jumpy right before and as h/she is opening the door but for a split second I can see it in his hand. I mean it's fast but it is in the hand.

I'm curious, does anyone know where the picture is of the two LEO's standing at the door on the side of the building? There was a bent screen to the left of that door and I want to look at that picture again. I have searched for it for 20+ mins to no avail. I just saw it two days ago when I did a search and it was a crystal clear picture. Did the whole Google/Bing search with all kinds of key words and nothing. TIA if you can help.

I'm new to this case and haven't gotten nearly through all the threads, so I apologize if this has already been discussed ad nauseam. But my first thought watching the videos, looking at the gait and general behavior, is that's a drunk guy. For sure under the influence of something, maybe not alcohol but I would guess alcohol by a wide margin.

With that being the case, my first thought would be burglary, but it seems that police are pretty confident that's not the case based on the video footage they have.

So if it's a targeted attack, I'm thinking this is some kind of half-witted murder-for-hire deal set in motion by a 3rd party not seen in the video. Probably not very well planned. That person could have been on the premises as a "lookout"--when the perp messes with his vest in the video at 1:03, does it look to anyone else like he's checking his phone? It kind of does to me, but obviously impossible to say.

I think the person in the video is a man; IF there is a second unseen person involved, I would lean towards it being another man, but I could go either way. In this scenario, I'd guess the perp(s) are at least local-ish--maybe not from Midlothian, but from somewhere in the general area--and that the killer in the video and Missy do not know each other, but Missy is known to the second perp.

Just my two cents after my initial reading.

Possibly, but Curious21's post a few pages back stated that people in Midlothian don't seem to think the perp is a local. That doesn't mean the perp isn't a local, but how would LE know who it is if the locals aren't helping them out with specific tips? Or do you think it's someone from Missy's FB friends, but not a local, and LE can somehow match the partial face shots with those people?

I guess I'm not understanding how LE would "know" who this is from a few screenshots. Even if they think they do, they are going to need a lot more than that to make an arrest.

ETA: The police do not have to prove motive in a case. They try to find it and, ideally, they can tell a jury the motive, but it's not required by law. They just have to have evidence that someone committed a crime, not why they committed it.

Gotta get the evidence to prove your charges. Gonna charge someone you better have the evidence to prove your case. Gotta think of how the Def would do . I rather them take their time and get it right then to do halfa$$ and miss something. And for goodness sakes Get those Search Warrants done right! So much was not done properly in Beverly Carters, thankfully AL runs his mouth. He convicted himself not keeping his mouth shut. JMHO

LOL dont feel bad I haven't got much of a handle. Razz said Kitchen was N and MB entry was S .. So that would make the Rear of building East and the Front West Is this correct lol

I know for fact what the hallway of Kitchen looks like from Main Hall end to the broken/boarded up doors on back (next to dumpster) so that HALL IS OUT... What is throwing me off is the extended corner around the door that has 2 on it.

an another thing. LOL There has to be rooms on both sides of the front of building. So how the heck do you get to them? I say there is a hallway next to the door the Suspect opened by bulletin board. And then their appears to be a hall going the opposite way than the Dutch Doors..
SO I thinking there HAS to be at least 2 rooms with outside windows, so there has to be a hallway back there (be the back of the room that Suspect opened and next one tried to open. Maybe these are storage closets? Where the heck are the restrooms? Sorry for my rambling I am way past tired lol
Geez. I had my NSWE all messesd up.

But regardless, this perp was all over the place.....and I wonder.. if this was a women, she'd be getting a tad fatigued by all the walking and hauling around the tool vest, belt and helmet. Especially if it's something you don't do all the time or ever at all. And if it was at all humid.....yikes. Don't know if that outfit would breathe.

I'm a more than reasonably strong woman and just watching this person made me tired, because my you know what would have been draggin with all that extra weight strapped on.

Could be why they left the tools behind and or with that stupid helmet on, how could the perp see anything quick enough to pick up the tools and run off.

Leaving the tools behind was a big mistake, though.

I waver between male and or female.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Deleting because I can't find the post. I might have read that info elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper