TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he broke his tool while smashing that handle off, and didn't realize it until he tried that second door. That would explain why in the last frames, he is seen busting the glass out rather than prying the door open.

I think that the last-released video (exiting the kitchen and breaking the glass window) must be FIRST in the progression of things if his original point of entry was the Kitchen. How and why would he have gotten all the way back to the kitchen?

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

attachment.php

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.

Wow, Sparky. You are awesome! Thank you for this! :goodpost::gomods:

If the FBI is assisting shouldn't they have a database to run the picture through to compare to other similar pictures such as mug shots or DL photos? Maybe I've watched to much CSI - does this facial recognition software exist?

I'm not sure about that, but LE would also need some evidence that links any suspects to the crime scene, such as cell phone pings, DNA or fingerprints.

I don't think this is a consideration.

Any church member who would go to that particular congregation, would not be opposed to using the facilities for a workout place.

(I'm a member of the church of Christ - I have a very deep understanding of the beliefs of congregations and the logical conclusions that would follow after.)

IMO and I have been wrong at least once before! ;)

Thanks! If you read back through my thoughts below the part that you put in bold, you will see that I agree with you. :) I was countering a scenario that someone else had proposed previously. I don't think that is likely what happened, either.

Granted I'm on my phone...so....but does anyone else think the perps is wearing a pig mask? Or am I seeing things?

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

View attachment 93705

If I were looking at this pic for the first time, I would say this is a woman. Especially looks like a woman as a still shot.....men don't stand like that.

Lol. Especially the nose. Idk dressed like a cop. Pig mask. Maybe I am crazy but....

Granted I'm on my phone...so....but does anyone else think the perps is wearing a pig mask? Or am I seeing things?

The face does appear unnaturally white. I wouldn't be surprised if a mask was used. Good obseervation.

I was thinking one of those paper breathing masks, but assumed it was just shadows and weird images that appear when enlarging grainy pictures.

JMOpinion

Sparky's amazing work leads me to believe that LE has a VERY good shot of SWATPERP's face and it is recognizable to family/friends. This would jive with BB's post about envy. He may have a very good idea of who this murderer is and knows that this coward was jealous of the Bevers' life.

Here you go Miss Mimi
attachment.php

Can you tell me where the corner door is in this layout? The one that we see the perp break the window. Ok well I am assuming it's a corner door since there is a camera overhead (which can usually be found in a corner). Would the door he opened (and walked out of) be from the back of the auditorium?

It seems as though room 2c would be somewhere on one of the inside walls and along a corner wall as well based on what I am seeing on the surveillance video.

This is a nice map but where did the info come from? I searched the Internet for blueprints, layout map etc and could not come up with anything. Is this info from a local who goes to church there? Just curious. Thanks. :)

I wonder if the "chubby" look of the cheeks/face some have commented on is due to the perp's helmet? I'm thinking of how people in martial arts and other sports look when they wear headgear. Even skinny-faced people look like they have chubby cheeks because the sides of the headgear kind of "smoosh" their faces.

I'm not sure if whatever type of helmet this perp is wearing would give the effect of chubby cheeks, but I'm wondering. It also looks to me like they have some type of scarf covering the lower half of their face. That might also push the cheeks up depending on how tightly it is tied.

I'm still not convinced this person is all that overweight.

View attachment 93705

Fantastic!
Thanks Sparky!!
Great job!!

If the FBI is assisting shouldn't they have a database to run the picture through to compare to other similar pictures such as mug shots or DL photos? Maybe I've watched to much CSI - does this facial recognition software exist?

Better believe it ;)

Just catching up, sorry if already posted. It looks like BB has removed posts from Arab prior to the bible verses? Hmm

I wonder if the "chubby" look of the cheeks/face some have commented on is due to the perp's helmet? I'm thinking of how people in martial arts and other sports look when they wear headgear. Even skinny-faced people look like they have chubby cheeks because the sides of the headgear kind of "smoosh" their faces.

I'm not sure if whatever type of helmet this perp is wearing would give the effect of chubby cheeks, but I'm wondering. It also looks to me like they have some type of scarf covering the lower half of their face. That might also push the cheeks up depending on how tightly it is tied.

I'm still not convinced this person is all that overweight.

I am leaning to something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Balaclava-Pac...ds=ski mask&qid=1462306474&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3

91myxlrIK3L._SL1500_.jpg

Anyone see Mission Impossible? The masks etc. I hope that is perp's natural face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper