TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a short update would be just fine. Something brief would be enough, such as: "XX has been arrested for the murder of Missy Bevers. The murder weapon was XX, the body was found in XX, and the cause of death was XX."

Just give us that much and we'll go from there.

Shoot I will settle with a person of interest or even the actual COD so we can profile a bit. Or goodness how about an FBI enhanced photo of the he/she or even a definitive statement on the sex of the perp. Any of those items would help cut down speculation by a 1/3. And a statement that it was dogs blood so we can bury the shirtgate theory. Lol [emoji12]

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

View attachment 93705

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.

Sparky did you use light room?

Well, it's coming up on 4:30 p.m. in Dallas now, so it doesn't look like any announcements are coming today :(

Something could happen off hours, I suppose, though...

OMG, I found it!!

So far, police said Bevers' husband, Brandon, who spoke publicly with the media for more than 20 minutes Tuesday, has been cooperating with detectives in the investigation, though Johnson wouldn't reveal any particulars. Investigators said Brandon Bevers' story that he was on a fishing trip in Biloxi, Mississippi when his wife was killed checks out, police said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Feds-Texas-Rangers-Aid-Midlothian-Police-in-Fitness-Instructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

Yes, a short update would be just fine. Something brief would be enough, such as: "XX has been arrested for the murder of Missy Bevers. The murder weapon was XX, the body was found in XX, and the cause of death was XX."

That would be a nice little update, it sounds like a real life Cluedo

The bottom right of the picture said Photofy?

Okay thanks I didn't see that I was focused on perps face. I will see what I can do in light room and if I can come up with anything I will send to sparky for review.

OMG I swear I just read that the husbands story checked out that he was in Mississippi but now it's GONE. It was the headline. Someone must have made a mistake and quickly removed it. smh.

It's not the headline, but it's in the article:
"Investigators said Brandon Bevers' story that he was on a fishing trip in Biloxi, Mississippi when his wife was killed checks out, police said."

It's not the headline, but it's in the article:
"Investigators said Brandon Bevers' story that he was on a fishing trip in Biloxi, Mississippi when his wife was killed checks out, police said."

When I first looked it was the headline. Funny how it's pushed further down in the article.

When I first looked it was the headline. Funny how it's pushed further down in the article.

Some news sites will do a "teaser" not quite a headline, but something to get one's interest and get them to click. These teasers come and go depending on what other news stories the site wants to promote. (Translation: your eyes probably weren't deceiving you.)

After just about living in WS threads, I spend a lot of time walking in perps shoes - lol.

IMO:

I am not a serial killer. This is personal. I have a rage building to boiling point and I want to kill a fitness trainer. I've never done this before, so I make a plan. I pick my venue as the best opportunity to escape without being caught. It's a large facility, so I'll really need to arrive early, in order to not get lost in the corridors/hallways. I may even attend a service at the church for a quick look. Maybe not, that might not be a good idea.

I pad up in preparation for a confrontation; putting a backpack back-to-front to carry my breaking and entering tools. I know where she will be holding her weights class so I enter the premises from the opposite side. The lighting isn't the best, so I need to feel my way at some points. This damn 'get-up' really isn't too smart. I check rooms and as I'm a bit slow mentally, I have to make sure that I know the quickest way out. I memorise the layout before my victim arrives.

I hear her vehicle pull-up and she starts unloading. I know that she'll need to open the entry to the church as they'll be wanting access to the rest rooms, if nothing else. I set my trap.
Here she comes .....

I'm out of the building inside 3 minutes....

Did the first camper see me leaving? No. They didn't arrive until 4:35. I was gone by 4:30am. Phew - I think I got away with it.

Back into my WS gear - I don't think so, you rotten pig, we're right on your tail. You will NOT get away with this.

Intense planned up close vicious hands on murder timed to the minute of her where abouts = someone in her inner circle or hired by someone in her inner circle; Since it was blunt head trauma I think not a for hire
shuffling man in fake uniform is over protected due to possible facial recognition= known person to Missy or community
I also think its an alcoholic beer belly male with gait issues secondary to drinking; lower stiff leg shuffle with gut
my guess they are lining up the case and collecting data prior to pulling in for interview.

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo
View attachment 93705

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.

This one is good enough, Sparky. I'm convinced they know who this suspect is. It's only a matter of time, of this I am sure.

Hi y'all!

My apologies for making a post with so many quotes--I'm just getting caught up.

BBM

Here is a close-up of that number by the door you are talking about. I used an infrared filter on it. It looks like a 2c to me and the only room I see in the Church Bulletin is 2 (Cuddlers & Crawlers Room) but it's not listed as 2c. Maybe the c represents "Cuddlers Crawlers"? RSBM

I've been trying to do that for days. Teach me your ways!! ;) It does look like a "c" to me too. THANK YOU!!!

I wish someone from the church or town could tell us if we are close on the layout! Maybe you could point us to the floorplan or provide us with some helpful information on where to obtain it? If you are reading here? TIA

Yes! It would be SO helpful (& appreciated!!!) if a local familiar with the church would help us understand the layout of the church better. Arkansasmimi has put in SO much time on this (with the help of so many of our amazing members here in the thread). It might not seem like the floorplan is all that important and guests might wonder why so much time is being spent on it. Understanding the floorplan would certainly help us to understand the perp's movements better and give us more information to work with.

Guests, join us!! I promise we don't bite!!

Notice the thick eyebrows. I'm sticking with male. A white male.

I'm not sure I see eyebrows....I only see shadows. But, for now I'm going to say male. :thinking: But I see where other members are coming from on female too! Ugh.

Here you go Miss Mimi
RSBM

This is awesome PibblePal!! Thank you! I saved a copy to print off when I get home!! :loveyou:

It's not like we're asking for much, LE! :D

RSBM

He found the press release about investigators going home this past weekend to be odd and unnecessary to announce and thinks they did it to see if lulled someone into a false sense of security.

I'm really glad you said that because even though the weekend is over....I'm still confused about that press release! I'm glad to hear that he believes that's what it was.

Shoot I will settle with a person of interest or even the actual COD so we can profile a bit. Or goodness how about an FBI enhanced photo of the he/she or even a definitive statement on the sex of the perp. Any of those items would help cut down speculation by a 1/3. And a statement that it was dogs blood so we can bury the shirtgate theory.

BBM:

Dear LE,

Please address the dog's blood so we can delete "Shirtgate" from our vocabulary.

KThanksBye,
TG2

P.S. Honestly, we'd take anything at this point.

Some news sites will do a "teaser" not quite a headline, but something to get one's interest and get them to click. These teasers come and go depending on what other news stories the site wants to promote. (Translation: your eyes probably weren't deceiving you.)

This! They get money from advertisements that depend on clicks and views. If they change the headline, they can get more clicks from people who think the article content might have been updated. It usually isn't.

I thought chunky, or chubby, too, but I'm not sure if they are caucasian or hispanic. The skin does look pretty light to me, though. So maybe caucasian.

I thought about hispanic if that really is hair we see in one part of the video, if it is hair it looks curly coarse and black like a hispanic would have. Not know for sure though..

That made me LOL!
A racing helmet looks kind of like a pig nose.
I used to crack up everytime my husband had it on.

Do you mean something like this?
de709a73b1119f3548a37aa7bf8ead63.jpg
5f7ff020a603b0d9574a0fd22a650730.jpg
7cc548b02a217838df5ca0dc6351641a.jpg
f2648f1a81dc916fd23bd76364fa2408.jpg

Awesome picture!
Photo still appears feminine to me, down to the way the perp is standing with arms across chest. To me, this big get up seems so dramatic - much like an inexperienced female might approach a murder. (No disrespect - I'm a female also!). I've said it before but I'm going to be shocked if this perp is not the wife of a jealous camper or friend of MB.
Money and love - huge motivators for murder. I think this one is going to be love.
Also, I think I'm the one who assumed LE had MB's phone but there is no direct evidence to that, if I am correct. Again, I assumed BB was called from MB's phone when initially told about the murder. Sorry! I do hope LE has the phone but even without it, texts, calls, emails etc can be recovered.
Sorry for any confusion I caused.

Did I miss BB changing the settings on his FB page? All I see know are shared scripture. Sorry if this has been discussed. This thread flys!
High time he do so, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member