TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

View attachment 93705

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.

Male or female, they look young.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
....SBM.... I thinking the hallway Dutch Door may be the church offices? Cant figure out the front rooms of the building. lol Geesh BUT Per the Sheriff, she had glass on the floor around her.... and was in the vicinity of main hall where seen walking ... we just dont know what he calling main hall lol. But Did say saw Suspect walk down a hall afterward.. Hell he could have went out any door really, just push from inside right?

The double Dutch door has often been called the Nursery area, which makes sense. But it makes sense as an office, too, and located by the exterior doors of the building for vendors, visitors, business. I have seen offices with those doors - to keep people from walking in, most customer service was handled at the door; not only money kept in an office but also employee records, timecards, private documents. And in staging a burglary, the office door would be the one to break into rather than a random nursery area.
Someone who had went to the church years ago said that the area labeled Cub Corner during a VBS was where parents drop of babies/toddlers. that is on the front area of the church that why I keep getting hung up on the Dutch doors. There are 2 small signs, one on each side of wall. I cant read them. But in another ss i took from a news video and zoomed in, whatever it says starts or appears to start with a C. Bill, iirc said maybe Church Office. Which makes sense. Big sign out front pointed to side for preschool, offices and few other things.

I wish someone from the church or town could tell us if we are close on the layout! Maybe you could point us to the floorplan or provide us with some helpful information on where to obtain it? If you are reading here? TIA :)

Sparky, great job on the picture!

I don't know this case has gained national attention I bet the perp gets death if they are ever caught, maybe life without parole if they turn themselves in and roll on another person or admit to another previous crime.

Sent from my iPhone

Great posts, Everyone! So many ideas! Has anyone identified this tool? In one photo, the tool is on the floor in front of and perpendicular to the suspect's foot which is pointing toward you. The right end has a solid beige color "horn" end with an upturned point. The middle has a black hand grip. The left end may have two metal prongs or a metal loop or it could be thin rope. In the other photo, the suspect is using the tool in their left hand, with the horn tip pointed away, and using another tool in their right hand. (ambidextrous or putting on show for cameras).
SANDYQLS....My first thought, just a jerk with more tools than pockets. Then I realized IMO and FEELINGS....I feel the perp is mocking the scene. Attempts to "half-azz" break into the door, gives up after a few pry marks and a couple of whacks with the hammer. THEN.....(get ready for this!) TURNS DIRECTLY TO THE MOTION DETECTOR CAMERA, CROSSES HIS ARMS ON HIS CHEST.....almost as if saying, "Did ya' get that!?" Not one thing I see in the videos indicates any sort of "stealth"....not even stopping at a corner an peering around, like a SWAT person would do entering an "uncleared hallway"...but I digress. Yes, SANDY...."putting on a show"!!!

I wish someone from the church or town could tell us if we are close on the layout! Maybe you could point us to the floorplan or provide us with some helpful information on where to obtain it? If you are reading here? TIA :)

Sparky, great job on the picture!

Hell I to the point of offering a gift certificate or donation for clues lol Got one side of building figured out. Kinda wishy washy on some. . I wondering if the numbers go 2, and 4... I know 6& 8 are on either side of the Kitchen. Grrrr.

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

View attachment 93705

In all honesty.

The perps face when blown up looks like a chunky Hispanic male/female. But more male. Could be part simoian as well. Jmo for now.

Why put on a show at all if you are not going to play the part. I find the outfit to be the strangest piece of the puzzle. I never thought it was real police, I still don't.

SANDYQLS....My first thought, just a jerk with more tools than pockets. Then I realized IMO and FEELINGS....I feel the perp is mocking the scene. Attempts to "half-azz" break into the door, gives up after a few pry marks and a couple of whacks with the hammer. THEN.....(get ready for this!) TURNS DIRECTLY TO THE MOTION DETECTOR CAMERA, CROSSES HIS ARMS ON HIS CHEST.....almost as if saying, "Did ya' get that!?" Not one thing I see in the videos indicates any sort of "stealth"....not even stopping at a corner an peering around, like a SWAT person would do entering an "uncleared hallway"...but I digress. Yes, SANDY...."putting on a show"!!!

I don't think he's crossing his arms there; I think he was fussing with the vest after putting the tools away. He seemed to be having trouble getting the tools back into the vest, which is why he lingered there for quite a few seconds before moving on.

In all honesty.

The perps face when blown up looks like a chunky Hispanic male/female. But more male. Could be part simoian as well. Jmo for now.

I thought chunky, or chubby, too, but I'm not sure if they are caucasian or hispanic. The skin does look pretty light to me, though. So maybe caucasian.

Hell I to the point of offering a gift certificate or donation for clues lol Got one side of building figured out. Kinda wishy washy on some. . I wondering if the numbers go 2, and 4... I know 6& 8 are on either side of the Kitchen. Grrrr.

LOL! Maybe we can place a classified ad in the local paper (Midlothian craigslist- hahahahahahaha).

I respectfully disagree. You can see as h/she walks down the hallway in this picture (circled but video linked below) that the light on the helmet hits the door frame / molding as he walks. Watch it appear and move as he walks toward the camera. Approx 1:40 to 1:43 in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

Im sorry if this has already been discussed but when watching the video above it looks like he/she goes straight for the door that's unlocked and gets the hammer/pick axe thing from there. Is that a storage closet? He doesn't go in very far and doesn't seem to be only peering in like he/she did with other doors.

:couch: saving my spot so when I come back and 20 pages behind later :seeya:

It's pretty clear to see that if we can get a decent shot of the perps face that the authorities know who it is. Why no arrest yet? Are they trying to do surveillance on them to see if others were involved? Trying to connect the dots as to what their motivation for killing Missy is? I now believe they know exactly who the killer is and that gives me such relief! Hang on Missy Justice is coming!

Im sorry if this has already been discussed but when watching the video above it looks like he/she goes straight for the door that's unlocked and gets the hammer/pick axe thing from there. Is that a storage closet? He doesn't go in very far and doesn't seem to be only peering in like he/she did with other doors.

I see that too, I don't suspect they got the tool there, but they brought it out while they were in there. Either way good observation i hadn't noticed!

It's pretty clear to see that if we can get a decent shot of the perps face that the authorities know who it is. Why no arrest yet? Are they trying to do surveillance on them to see if others were involved? Trying to connect the dots as to what their motivation for killing Missy is? I now believe they know exactly who the killer is and that gives me such relief! Hang on Missy Justice is coming!

I hope so ! Her daughters need closure

View attachment 93705

Notice the thick eyebrows. I'm sticking with male. A white male.

I thought chunky, or chubby, too, but I'm not sure if they are caucasian or hispanic. The skin does look pretty light to me, though. So maybe caucasian.

Or Asian or Native American? Actually, I can't be sure of much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste