TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the perp carrying that could cause puncture wounds?

I don't think LE would say puncture wounds if it the wounds were stabs from a knife. I think it was a weapon that leaves a hole rather than as slash.

Hammer?

Either end of a hammer :( Poor Missy

ETA: I read Teresa Sievers Autopsy Report (her COD was 17 hammer bludgeons) some details you never forget. :( :(

Sorry... He didn't reply to HR. Just scroll. You'll see his post. It has 15 likes, so it may be getting closer to the top.

Right....this comment by H.R. Is in the visitor comments section on the far left of the Midlothian PD FB page. This person's post is grammatically incorrect & very assuming.
Commenters said that H.R.'s FB page looks fake.

Moo

Hi everyone. Been doing a lot of reading...and thinking. If you go to google maps, it looks like the awning of Creekside is on the southwest corner. So, if that's the case, seems like she didnt have a chance after she entered. He/she must have then gone all the way around to exit.

Where on Midlothian PD FB do I find these comments. Using my phone and it is tough to navigate FB

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Haaa! No! I was viewing from phone. But he kind of addresses HR. It's a fairly long post.

I give up. I don't know why I can't see it, but I can't. Since it's an official LE page, can you paraphrase his comments?

The search warrant just released says that neither Missy or the POI were seen again on video after the attack (and the attack was off camera too). So the POI avoided the hallway cameras after the attack.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

oops jinx with SpanishInquisition

Which means it was a room on the outside perimeter. Perp knew that she would go into a specific room and he waited there for her. Kitchen? And then he left through the window?

I give up. I don't know why I can't see it, but I can't. Since it's an official LE page, can you paraphrase his comments?
Hope this is okay. Here is how he addressed the missing fb comments on his page and MB FB.

If it makes you feel any better (or worse for your not contacting Midlothian PD about your concerns rather than on social media), I have tried to access older posts from my personal FB page and everything prior to 10 days ago is missing- at least from my vantage point...
I suspect who ever is doing this is actually looking out for us- me, Missy, and the girls.
In retrospect, both missy and myself threw caution to the wind with respect to FaceBook security settings and the content of many of our posts.
I really appreciate your concern here, as I too have noticed the same thing.
You should contact Midlothian PD about the specifics if you feel warranted (972) 775-3333. You need not jump to this conclusion. You should have considered the impact on my children and other family members. I guarantee Midlothian PD, the FBI, the Texas Rangers, and a slew of various law enforcement agencies who are working together, have already read this post. They are not in a position to comment on any aspect of this investigation- especially on Face Book.

Thank you.

We are allowed to discuss what BB posts. He basically replied to her saying he's noticed things going missing from his FB page (as well as hers-which is what the poster was ranting about) and if she has concerns to call the PD. He gave her the # and assured her the agencies are all working hard to solve this case.

IMO

Bumping

Yes, a short update would be just fine. Something brief would be enough, such as: "XX has been arrested for the murder of Missy Bevers. The murder weapon was XX, the body was found in XX, and the cause of death was XX."

Just give us that much and we'll go from there.
You got your wish! Most of it anyway! 3 out of 4 ain't bad.
This might be a good day for you to buy a lottery ticket.

Which means it was a room on the outside perimeter. Perp knew that she would go into a specific room and he waited there for her. Kitchen? And then he left through the window?
I thought he caught her in the kitchen from the beginning as I assumed she would go in there to get water for the campers in a cooler etc. The perp knew her routine.
IMO

Yes. Just rewatched the video. I def think it's a woman. The way he/she tries to pry the door open with the crowbar & hammer gives it away. I think a man would hit with more force. And yes, they are hiding all their tools in that vest.
If it's a woman though why not bring a gun. Beating someone to death is very risky, time consuming and messy.
Do you think it's possible the 5'8-9 is not accurate?

Found it! If anyone is looking, it's on the left sidebar, not the main part of the page.

Whew.

If I'm understanding this, it sounds like LE is altering their view of what happened or maybe there's more up than we know as far as the cameras go. I think originally they said the perp escaped out the way that they came, but as far as I understand it, they'd be running into cameras if they were heading towards the north of the church from the south. I'm wondering if there were interior cameras that became disabled or if the perp exited some other way than through the broken doors/windows that we haven't yet heard about it.

A plastic shield is clear, so it wouldn't mask his face, so why bother with it? And I'm pretty sure we'd definitely see light reflections flashing all over it at intervals like we do the helmet, if he had one on.
if tinted it would mask his face. You wonder why experts can't zoom in on his face then and see it clearly. They probably can and might even already know who it is, or its someone unknown to them so they aren't saying anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member