TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the part of the video when the Dutch doors are being opened, that "EXIT" sign is out to the carport entrance. It is also a place of a double set of doors, where you can see the inner ones are propped open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be

(wish I could do a screen shot for you, but can't right now)

p.s. That's IF that "EXIT" sign/Dutch door area has been definitely placed in that area, which it seems that it has been...

Yes, I've not seen there being any outer set, just those being the only set unlike the main entrance where there is clear double set of doors.

I don't see where it says the tool was left by her body, only that the wounds were consistent with the type of tool the suspect was seen carrying throughout the video. Maybe I missed this? I'm getting confused again..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's there.

Midlothian police released a longer clip showing the person walking through different parts of the church and swinging what appears to be a large hammer. Police indicated it was found near her body along with other tools from the church.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

The perp may live in Waxahachie since they went this far to disquise everything about them. They may have hid the trophy costume in a storage unit there as well.

So hopefully Waxahachie is on the lookout out as well.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

"Your Affiant believes that Terri Bevers may have made or received a series of cellular
telephone calls, e-mails, and or messages prior to or during the incident that may contain vital information relating to the deceased and/or other unknown persons, including but not limited to financial information, communications by Or to the deceased and /or other unknown persons, identifiny information, locations, and whereabouts of the deceased and/or other unknown persons in regards to this investigation of murder."

Was she texting during the incident? And financial information? Are we seeing a possible motive?

I don't think so, it is typical inclusive language, not hints.\

The news report from nbc this evening states,

"....
through different parts of the church and swinging what appears to be a large hammer. Police indicated it was found near her body along with other tools from the church."

Of course he may have brought some of his own tools, perhaps needing some to actually break into the church. This report says the hammer was found near her. Why would he leave it there? And other tools too
i wonder if he knew exactly where to find them or if he found where they were kept while he nonchalantly strolled around the building.
Hi Sparky395 Yep I read & listened to the news report. But, I think the problem is receiving so much information and trying to get it on the air as soon as possible. Reporters (even me:blushing:) might say "near, on, about, from, in, next to, etc." thinking they mean the same thing, but they don't. The search warrant, which is a court document states "with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building." No where does it state the tools were from the church. (Not impossible, though.) I absolutely agree with you on the way it was reported in the MSM. ....but very important to NOTE that is not what is stated in the search warrant. It is on Pg 2 of 3, EVIDENTIARY SEARCH WARRANT DATED April 19, 2016 and prepared by Investigator C. Moon.
Oh well, at the end of the day, the search warrant info has been firled and signed by a judge. The news reporters can always "edit & clarify" the story later, I suppose.
Edited to add, Nobody goes through that much time and effort to steal a few tools from a church when they could have picked them up at the local swap meet for twenty bucks.IMHO

The head could mean back of the head, front, side etc. Not just the face, even though I do not doubt that her face suffered trauma as well.
I feel generous calling it a Perp now. I doubt my select words would be allowed here. [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. Wow this pic is phenomenal. Thanks for posting it. This perp looks like he/she has a fat face and small scared looking eyes. Very light skin and I'd say between the ages of 20-40. Def could be a female or a male with more feminine features. Is the perp wearing eyeglasses? I can't tell. Almost looks that way but very hard to tell. Police should check local eyeglass shops to see who purchased that type of frame.

What is the perps mouth covered with? And interesting how he'd go to all of the trouble to disguise himself and yet not cover his face/eyes which would be very easy to do with sunglasses or safety googles.

Maybe the killer wanted to look into Missy's eyes and her know who it was. jMO

What was the perp carrying that could cause puncture wounds?

I don't think LE would say puncture wounds if it the wounds were stabs from a knife. I think it was a weapon that leaves a hole rather than as slash.

Hammer?

I personally think it was a hammer with a pickaxe head. Pickaxes are nasty and would leave quite a deep puncture wound.

It almost looks like this "Adamantite Cross-Pein Hammer" that is found in video games.

attachment.php

http://www.ffxivinfo.com/items/blacksmith.php?item=adamantite-cross-pein-hammer-22418

Ugh. This opens up new profile possibilities, ISTM.

That gives me chills

I'm new to this thread so forgive me if its been discussed but the leg covering, walk and helmet remind me of my sons baseball gear..

I think this guy definitely knew the layout of the church and Missy's routine in there. Possibly a trainer who wanted her book of business that was strong enough to kill this way, was accustomed to getting up early and could easily tell anyone in his house he was out early for class.

Costume is because he knows victim well and also just in case he gets caught early by a classgoer.

IMO

The NBC report says the hammer was found next to the body "along with other tools from the church." That to me sounds like there were tools from the church there. I cannot think of what else that could mean. I think information about her being struck in the face came from a poster who knows one of the campers that found Missy. This is my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so, it is typical inclusive language, not hints.\

If the person who set her up decided to text or email or call her during the time while the murder was taking place to make sure that she wasn't still at home or something. Then it would fall in the realm of during the crime. Jmo.

Yes, I've not seen there being any outer set, just those being the only set unlike the main entrance where there is clear double set of doors.

I know what you mean, but it would be hard to believe that a set of doors leading directly to the outside would be left open.

Well, let me just say Spanish I. and Verb.......someone needs to go into the church and videotape
every door, every hallway, every classroom and the sanctuary.
I'm not sure everyone is on the same page about the church building layout and I'll look at it tomorrow. I'm tired and headed to bed. I won't be able to post until tomorrow afternoon, however. Thank you Verbena for trying to clear this up.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how long ago Missy was a teacher to special needs students? Does anyone know what type of special needs?

I'm 9 pages behind, so perhaps someone has answered already, but if I recall correctly from BB's first interview on 4/19, after they were married (obit says in 1998), she worked for 2 years as a Special Ed. teacher, then stayed home with their first child.

I'm new to this thread so forgive me if its been discussed but the leg covering, walk and helmet remind me of my sons baseball gear..

I think this guy definitely knew the layout of the church and Missy's routine in there. Possibly a trainer who wanted her book of business that was strong enough to kill this way, was accustomed to getting up early and could easily tell anyone in his house he was out early for class.

Costume is because he knows victim well and also just in case he gets caught early by a classgoer.

IMO

Agree. Other classes started near the 5am time in Waxahachie as well. So the perp could have went to one of those classes afterwards to show their face and have a reason for being up that early while displaying a totally different gait ,physique and momentum. Idk.

The screen caps of the video are hard to work with. The only thing that was concentrated on was the face. There was no distortions done to the face. Just changing to black and white, sharpening the image and bumping to a higher quality. Maybe someone else can make a better one. Jmo

attachment.php

ETA: if I can do this, imigine what the FBI or LE can do.
. What is the perps mouth covered with? And interesting how he'd go to all of the trouble to disguise himself and yet not cover his face/eyes which would be very easy to do with sunglasses or safety googles.

. What is the perps mouth covered with? And interesting how he'd go to all of the trouble to disguise himself and yet not cover his face/eyes which would be very easy to do with sunglasses or safety googles.

The mouth is covered by the balaklava. That is my opinion based on what is in the NBC story as to what the suspect is wearing.

I know what you mean, but it would be hard to believe that a set of doors leading directly to the outside would be left open.

Actually CG campers have posted on here that when the class is inside that the trainers would prop the doors open for campers, which previously on here after reading that post from the CG camper I wondered if that was in fact a way to lure Missy where she would think a fellow CG trainer was in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo