TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree - it sounds a bit like consciousness of guilt, or guilty knowledge, spilling out under duress. I think it is a day poster who tracks this, but I can't remember their name.

He is just saying I tried to warn her that evil lurks. But he seems to also hint that she felt like he was too over protective due to being bed ridden with his chronic pain for many months.

Idk. But it did sound like a I Told You So moment on his part.

But that doesn't mean he planned this. Jmo

So the same morning she was killed they discussed this? THUD*

Wait...I think I am the brilliant one! :happydance:This was the first red flag that I saw when I saw the woman speak on TV. Coincidence...maybe? Let'e hope so but I just keep thinking the same thing, "What are the chances"?! Only time will tell.
Yes, TXDOODAH....You are brilliant, too!:crystalball::crystalball::crystalball:

Wait...I think I am the brilliant one! :happydance:This was the first red flag that I saw when I saw the woman speak on TV. Coincidence...maybe? Let'e hope so but I just keep thinking the same thing, "What are the chances"?! Only time will tell.

Yes txdoodah, I've heard Detectives/LE say "there are no such things as coincidences" (although I'm sure it's possible that there are.) Can we start a list of Coincidences?

Coincidences
One day prior to murder, BB tells mother he's worried about his wife's safety at 4am class
BB is out of town during murder
Shirt-Gate

Hmm, it's shorter than I thought. Surely there are others? Please add if you know of others.

Yes txdoodah, I've heard Detectives/LE say "there are no such things as coincidences" (although I'm sure it's possible that there are.) Can we start a list of Coincidences?

Coincidences
One day prior to murder, BB tells mother he's worried about his wife's safety at 4am class
Shirt-Gate

Hmm, it's shorter than I thought. Surely there are others? Please add if you know of others.

Maybe he was extra worried because he was out of town. Idk.

From the Search Warrant:

"The subject is seen walking throughout the building holding a hammer, breaking windows and going
through offices.

At approximately 0418 hours, the victimTerri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area.The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim,were seen again on
video.Thevictim was later found deceased at the southwest comer of the interior of the
building."

So wherever the office is, double Dutch doors or not, he went through the "offices" - staging robbery.
I think he means that Missy was found in the SW corner of the"interior" meaning the sanctuary/auditorium room because the suspect is not seen again activating motion detectors in hallway, rather than the absolute corner of the whole building. Obvious typos and scratch outs rather than completely perfect warrant, seems reasonable.

Speaking of interior cameras, I wonder if the they remain on constantly or are they only on after hours.

Marking my spot for the morning. As others have posted, I think how the perp got away from the scene is important. I haven't given it as much thought as I should but tmw I will go back and look at some other posts about this and some images of the church, surrounding area, etc. any new posters or others who want to chime in have more ideas on this?

Maybe he was extra worried because he was out of town. Idk.

DEX:heartbeat::heartbeat:, Sure, is lucky for him, alibi wise, I guess. This man has to have the worst luck in the world....his beautiful, petite, popular, independent wife is killed at a church on his 5th fishing trip out of town. Go figure? I have been all over the place with my thoughts, but dhaaang TXDOODAAH and TECHCLOSER got me thinking less about the killer and more about how the killer would/could know Missy's schedule....even if the spouse was out of town.

What is in the SW corner of the building? If we are looking at the diagram supplied here by our great sleuths, is it on the bottom or top of the drawing, left or right?

Coincidences
Shirt-Gate

FIL/MIL also conveniently out of town
Class hour daughter does not attend and on a school morning
One side of family talks a lot to media, Other side is silent

Marking my spot for the morning. As others have posted, I think how the perp got away from the scene is important. I haven't given it as much thought as I should but tmw I will go back and look at some other posts about this and some images of the church, surrounding area, etc. any new posters or others who want to chime in have more ideas on this?

Maybe he slipped out the back through the woods/field and someone was waiting to pick him up? Just a thought.

What is in the SW corner of the building? If we are looking at the diagram supplied here by our great sleuths, is it on the bottom or top of the drawing, left or right?

Where her red truck is, the right lower corner.

Far be it from me to bump my own post, but I just got through thoroughly reading this article and thinking about it. I know that there are many different theories about Missy's killer: the motive, age, psychological profile. Each of our theories is valid to ourselves. But this was an apparently well-planned, pre-meditated, cold-blooded murder. Missy was beaten to death in the head and chest with a hammer---not just blunt-force trauma but puncturing trauma.

I think it would help us catch the killer if we could develop a realistic profile of them. This article outlines a 22-point scale of murders. It was developed by a forensic psychologist at Columbia University.

Personally, I think the killer falls somewhere between 11 and 14 on this scale. Check it out and then test your own theory against the scale. Where does the killer rate?

MOO, y'all.

13. Inadequate And Rageful

Maybe he slipped out the back through the woods/field and someone was waiting to pick him up? Just a thought.

That's what I think, the woods beyond the church, except no one was there to pick him up. I think he avoided the church driveway and Hwy 287. The rain would help him evade bloodhounds if they had brought them out. He had a tremendous headstart 40-45 minutes before first patrol car arrives - that's 3 miles walking if he's fit. He could have gone on either creek bank, Prong or Waxahatchie. At some point (by time on his watch and plan), he removes all that gear, he looks to have on layers of clothes and an empty backpack. Skinny jeans, t-shirt, ballcap and a red flannel shirt later, backpack full of gear, just keep walking to his truck parked at whatever, Walmart, hospital, anywhere there are cars and he could park overnight unnoticed.

From the Search Warrant:

"The subject is seen walking throughout the building holding a hammer, breaking windows and going
through offices.

At approximately 0418 hours, the victimTerri Bevers is observed entering the building
through the main door under the awning area.The video shows Terri Bevers walking
toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim,were seen again on
video.Thevictim was later found deceased at the southwest comer of the interior of the
building."

So wherever the office is, double Dutch doors or not, he went through the "offices" - staging robbery.
I think he means that Missy was found in the SW corner of the"interior" meaning the sanctuary/auditorium room because the suspect is not seen again activating motion detectors in hallway, rather than the absolute corner of the whole building. Obvious typos and scratch outs rather than completely perfect warrant, seems reasonable.
BBM

That's possible, I suppose, but how did the perp get out of the sanctuary/auditorium without crossing a hallway (unless one of the hallways didn't have a working camera?)

FIL/MIL also conveniently out of town
Class hour daughter does not attend and on a school morning
One side of family talks a lot to media, Other side is silent

Now that's the onion. The kids had to go to school and everyone knew that Missy had a busy morning. Now dad just got better but decided to travel a long distance to be on a long boat ride to go fishing? That does seem strange. Now I know it's a annual trip. But to go this year after just getting somewhat better in March while still needing to get a therapeutic spa is kind of akward to have a male bonding trip and not a family trip.

But he may be feeling guilty about that. So who am I to besmirche his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod