TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some info about motion sensor cameras. I know at least with the ones i have here at home, that the app or program that is recording the video, allows for the option of taking a minute of footage from( prior to/ after) the activation.

I am not saying that is what we see here. I just know if I can do it on my home security cam setup... The more sophisticated ones should be able to also.

"Those are the fire hoses she used at her CG camp. Lots of photos on her FB. This one is at the Creekside Church camp for sure, because they also took a group photo up beside the building near the Covered drive/ awning.
Campers working out with fire hose "

Just wanted to back up/support whoever made this statement - it's correct that we (CG) do work out with fire hoses. Also tires, training rope, etc. Based on my personal experience only.

View attachment 93680

I see the light on the helmet the most here and when the perp is walking down the hall (right after s/he appears in the middle of the hall- creepy- IMO)

In that one he is shining the flashlight into a glass window insert in the door (you can see him lift the flashlight). The glints of light that you see are reflections off of that glass window onto his helmet and then reflect off the helmet to a bit of the wall. IMO.

I'm going for no headlamp. But, you know, how does it really matter?

The picture above posted by Istiff clearly shows he isn't under a light.

I've watched him walk through the whole thing, and that light moves up and around the helmet as he walks. I doubt that there are helmet lights that migrate on their own from the front to the back, and disappear into a pinpoint of light as one moves away from an overhead light. Also, at what point does he turn it on? His hands never move to his helmet. T

Bill Carson had a better shot of the perp walking out of a room and the light shined on the door jamb. I am 99% convinced the perp was wearing head lamp. It just was turned off some of the times. Probably on for darker rooms where the hallways did not need it.

In that one you can see that the light reflection on the door jamb directly follows the shape and area of the glass window as the door is opening.

In that one he is shining the flashlight into a glass window insert in the door (you can see him lift the flashlight). The glints of light that you see are reflections off of that glass window onto his helmet and then reflect off the helmet to a bit of the wall. IMO.

I'm going for no headlamp. But, you know, how does it really matter?

I agree. I especially don't think someone would carry a flashlight if they had a helmet lamp. Too much gear to worry about, and at no point do we ever see him switch that light either on OR off.

But you are right. In the end, it really is a moot point.

I agree. I especially don't think someone would carry a flashlight if they had a helmet lamp. Too much gear to worry about, and at no point do we ever see him switch that light either on OR off.

But you are right. In the end, it really is a moot point.

Unless it were to trigger a memory in someone...."Hey, so and so loves using his/her head lamp....and he/she knows Missy....and wait, a minute....dressed up last year for Halloween in SWAT gear...."

Something like that. Other than that, it really doesn't matter.

And no, I was NOT describing a specific person....:) Just providing an example.

I just can't figure any of it out to tell you the truth. I am beginning to consider more than one person on camera.:confused:

I respectfully disagree. You can see as h/she walks down the hallway in this picture (circled but video linked below) that the light on the helmet hits the door frame / molding as he walks. Watch it appear and move as he walks toward the camera. Approx 1:40 to 1:43 in the video.

View attachment 93677

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

ETA: Also if you look at the floor in front of him/her you can see the light reflecting on the floor (the small round light) as h/she moves (kinda looks bluish purple, LED light?) as well as the reflection on the wall as he walks into that room to his right.

and here ... starting approx. at 1:50 in the video above.

View attachment 93678

Bringing this forward because I added another photo after I posted. When the perp opens the door you can see the light bounce on the door jam and move across the wall as a round bluish light. If the light was coming from the room h/she is exiting from then it would be there from the moment the door opens but it is not. It's as h/she is walking out that it appears and moves on the wall as h/she moves. A light source from that room would fill the whole wall yet what we see is a round bluish light that moves. I agree, we sometimes see a light and then other times it's not so apparent. What we see and don't see could be based on his or her head movements. I don't know if ALL headlamps are the same. Mine stays on until I turn it off. All I know is "I" see a light on that helmet/head. :)

Me too! One is a woman and the other is a man.... One is fat and one is skinny....the mannerisms are different and they have different tools. They are talking through radios communicating with each other. One is on lookout while the other one stages the scene. I am new to this so I'm probably just crazy but that's a scenario that plays out to me.

OMG, it just hit me what that thing in his left hand may be. Seeing how the reflection on the doorjamb comes from the left side of him; then look carefully at when he exits; that thing in his hand seems illuminated. It actually seems to be glowing. In fact, I'm going to have to search, but I'm fairly sure I once saw a flashlight that was more square in shape, with little LED lights on the outside.

If I find such a thing, I'll link the photo.

Me too! One is a woman and the other is a man.... One is fat and one is skinny....the mannerisms are different and they have different tools. They are talking through radios communicating with each other. One is on lookout while the other one stages the scene. I am new to this so I'm probably just crazy but that's a scenario that plays out to me.

I've been thinking that too. Probably crazy, but it's what's been on my mind as a possibility.

JMO, subject to change

But with completely identical outfits? It doesn't make sense that two perps would do that, because why would they set out to "confuse" anyone watching the footage into thinking there was only one of them?

I think if there were two, they were not trying to confuse. I think they thought it would take two. Look outs, back up etc.

When opening doors with the door handles facing left, the perp does not hesitate, as if they already know which way to best open the door - ie with left hand.
Most people, imo. (if right-handed) would at first reach with the right, then quickly switch to the left hand for ease- unless they were very familiar with the doors, in which case, they would remember to open said door, with the left hand, imo, speculation.
Hope that made sense!

I was thinking about what you said & realized I open most doors with my left hand. I'm right handed. I could also see myself swinging a hammer to break glass with either hand but would probably use dominant one. Seems like perp uses both IMO.

I don't think they want police to know there are two of them. That's why they aren't on camera at the same time. The police would have a hard time figuring out if it was a male or female because of the different mannerisms. How many people who pick up on maybe there are two people on camera at different times? Another way to play with the police? I don't know what the reasons would be because I can't understand why anyone would want to murder someone else. Crazy people is all I can say and crazy people do strange things.

I think if there were two, they were not trying to confuse. I think they thought it would take two. Look outs, back up etc.

Right, they wouldn't be trying to confuse. But I think UNLESS it was there desire to confuse (which I doubt), they wouldn't be dressed so identically that it would be that difficult to tell them apart.

I just can't figure any of it out to tell you the truth. I am beginning to consider more than one person on camera.:confused:

I have thought the same thing. The very end of the video,where the figure is breaking glass with a hammer (?), looks like a slim.agile young guy. The other person in the video looks very different. Even considering that the angle of the vid cam might make the figure look fatter, the two shots look really different. Puzzling part of a very puzzling case. all jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat