TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...I think the horrific nature of this crime makes it necessary. Perhaps that is why LE never stated "the perp walking down the hall...WITHOUT WEAPONS/TOOLS IN HAND" was the end of the sequence. It wasn't until other posters brought it to my/our attention, that I realized it could be the perp exiting the building. And, then I looked to see if the perp had any "objects in their hand"....AND THEY DID NOT! That is how I came to my conclusion. (I may be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.)

It appears to me in the portion of the video where he/she is trying to pry the locked door open that "tools"/weapons are being pulled out the tactical gear clothing. Could it be possible that anything he/she once held in their hands was just placed back into place of the tactical jacket? A crow bar looking thing is what it appears is being used to pry the one door open to no avail, then in other parts of the video, that tool is not in the hands of the perp any longer. Do we know for sure that weapons were found by her body?

I think this person was in both side halls and we have video of him/her in both east and west hallways. (And front hallway)

When on the tile heading toward the end Missy enters into, he turns left into that hallway.(eastside). Opens the dutch doors and then continues on down. Suppose while at the end of that hall, he/she breaks off the rectangular door pusher and then heads back up the hall toward Missy entrance but stops and enters into the big auditorium on his/her right and goes across the entire auditorium and that is where he's seen coming out of 12 and into the other (west) hallway on the other side. Missy Ark I remember you saying this. He knocks out a window on the door across the
hall from where he came out.(on the west side)

The place where he comes out is the room where he is barely seen knocking out a window, he turns right, no instruments in tow and steadies him/herself and is now headed toward the front of the church and will turn right to exit the way he came in. (??!!#)

But this is on the opposite hallway (west side) and seems like quite a way to travel. Also, Campers 1 and 2 would have seen the mess in the main hallway and who in their right mind would continue on.....

Also, the perp knew he/she would be alerted by Missy's headlights coming up the road.

I am sure this scenario sounds kooky. Just thinking silently and probably 5 steps behind.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Sounds about right to me. He knew she would be in that large center room, wonder if he killed her there and dragged her into that last room that he walked out of. Or, knocked her out and dragged her into that room to finish her off. Using a room furthest from where campers would enter and closer to where he would exit makes sense. And campers would not be in that area usually so buys a couple more minutes of them looking room to room for Missy before finding her. Accounts for him turning head to maybe listen to see if he could hear anyone in the building before exiting that room.

attachment.php

I agree that this was after the murder. It appears (IMO) that the perp does a look out the hallway before exiting the room (this is prior to touching the wall walk) IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be
wow, notice how the perp keeps looking right up at the camera like 4 times! After seeing this I wonder if he/she wasn't just there looking for money and killed her because she walked in on him. It was the day after donations are collected. And why else would he walk around trying to break into different rooms. That makes no sense if this is a targeted hit of one person. He'd just hit and run. Perp is definitely right handed based on this video. But some hesitation when walking reminds me of a female. Might also explain the police getup. Maybe he's a serial robber and stops people and robs them with his costume on.

I respectfully disagree. You can see as h/she walks down the hallway in this picture (circled but video linked below) that the light on the helmet hits the door frame / molding as he walks. Watch it appear and move as he walks toward the camera. Approx 1:40 to 1:43 in the video.

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

ETA: Also if you look at the floor in front of him/her you can see the light reflecting on the floor (the small round light) as h/she moves (kinda looks bluish purple, LED light?) as well as the reflection on the wall as he walks into that room to his right.

See, to me, it looks like the light is shining on his helmet and is being reflected onto the floor between the shadows from his spread legs (wide stance). As soon as he moves a bit and is no longer directly underneath, the light on the helmet, and therefore the floor, is gone.

wow, notice how the perp keeps looking right up at the camera like 4 times!

Yes. Just rewatched the video. I def think it's a woman. The way he/she tries to pry the door open with the crowbar & hammer gives it away. I think a man would hit with more force. And yes, they are hiding all their tools in that vest.

I have to say that the "forensic" like work some of you have done on the layout of church in regards to the video has my lazy azz in much awe! I am grateful for the hard work. WS has so much talent. I believe much of the credit goes to Arkansasmimi but again I'm too lazy to go back into this huge monster of a thread. But I wanted to say thanks guys!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

See, to me, it looks like the light is shining on his helmet and is being reflected onto the floor between the shadows from his spread legs (wide stance). As soon as he moves a bit and is no longer directly underneath, the light on the helmet, and therefore the floor, is gone.

Did you see the light move across the top of the door that I circled?

Did you see the light move across the top of the door that I circled?

Yes, and it still looks like it's being reflected off of the helmet to me. There are too many parts in that video where there is NO light coming from the helmet,which would make no sense if he was using a light...why would he keep turning it off and on, and why wouldn't we SEE him doing so? And there are too many parts where the light on the helmet corresponds exactly to his being right underneath an overhead light for me to think it's anything but reflections. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Yes, and it still looks like it's being reflected off of the helmet to me. There are too many parts in that video where there is NO light coming from the helmet,which would make no sense if he was using a light...why would he keep turning it off and on, and why wouldn't we SEE him doing so? And there are too many parts where the light on the helmet corresponds exactly to his being right underneath an overhead light for me to think it's anything but reflections. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Yeah we can respectfully disagree. :) On a side note I added another picture to that post.

Why leave the tools??? Was it to further push the "robbery gone bad" scenario instead of the "I have planned this out for a year murder" ???

no plastic shield??? So his face is just out there exposed with nothing masking it?

A plastic shield is clear, so it wouldn't mask his face, so why bother with it? And I'm pretty sure we'd definitely see light reflections flashing all over it at intervals like we do the helmet, if he had one on.

Why leave the tools??? Was it to further push the "robbery gone bad" scenario instead of the "I have planned this out for a year murder" ???

They were probably covered in blood, and he didn't want to bring bloody weapons back to his car. Too much danger of DNA evidence being traced to him by placing bloody tools in his trunk.

headlight.PNG

I see the light on the helmet the most here and when the perp is walking down the hall (right after s/he appears in the middle of the hall- creepy- IMO)

They were probably covered in blood, and he didn't want to bring bloody weapons back to his car. Too much danger of DNA evidence being traced to him by placing bloody tools in his trunk.

Let's hope these were brand new tools purchased at a store with surveillance cameras.

It is dark in that corner he is going in so I think that's why he turned the light on. Explains why he didn't use it in the hallways... JMO

I just had a thought. What if this was supposed to be a mock attack set up merely to scare Missy into stopping those early morning classes? What if the people around her really DID warn her about the dangers, and were mad b/c she didn't heed the warnings? Could someone have hired a fake perp to put a little scare into her, but they got carried away and hit her in the head harder than they meant to?

A longshot, I know...but who knows...stranger things have happened.

It is dark in that corner he is going in so I think that's why he turned the light on. Explains why he didn't use it in the hallways... JMO

But we never see him turn it on OR off; it just seems be there or not at random times (IMO, everytime he's directly under a light).

attachment.php

I see the light on the helmet the most here and when the perp is walking down the hall (right after s/he appears in the middle of the hall- creepy- IMO)

Bill Carson had a better shot of the perp walking out of a room and the light shined on the door jamb. I am 99% convinced the perp was wearing head lamp. It just was turned off some of the times. Probably on for darker rooms where the hallways did not need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly