TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it helps him deal with a feeling of helplessness
Maybe he feels the need to help

I am still sitting on the fence about all of this, but Until i hear something concrete, I will give him the benefit of the doubt
If I hear something solid against any person, that will change rather quickly

All JMO
Because of all of his interviews he's got me stuck up on that fence getting splinters. I don't want to consider him, I hate the thought, but I wish he'd stop putting himself in the cross hairs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been discussed already. Do we know when BB left on his fishing trip?

Reason I ask is related to his mom saying he told her the day before about his concerns about Missy's safety. How remote was his location and was his contact with his mom by phone or email?

He was due to fly at noon on 17th, however it was delayed 5 hours because of the weather. He was posting on FB around 1pm and then 6pm, with a "check in" at Biloxi sometime after 9pm.

Not so much a judgment. It's just not in his best interests and im surprised someone that cares for him has not convinced him of this.

Wow the video "like" has me going crazy. Surely LE saw this etc before it was pointed out, right?

I don't do Facebook, so I'm sort of relying on you guys to ascertain that this is not just another "Texas Rangers" misunderstanding or something...

BB needs to stop with the interviews. Sheesh. call the PD when you have a hunch. Im sure they supplied him with a lead investigators cell phone number...and he decided to moonlight at the PD instead?

Whether he's actually done anything wrong or not, it seems easy to push his buttons where he get up on all forms of media to say he's innocent and explain what he's doing somewhere. If LE does suspect him or other members of the family, LE may be pushing their buttons knowing they're going to speak up where if they called him in for questioning today, they know he'd have a press conference afterward. I think his public comments today also were addressing what people have said about his demeanor, so his answer for that is 'God' explains his demeanor.

Maybe it helps him deal with a feeling of helplessness
Maybe he feels the need to help

I am still sitting on the fence about all of this, but Until i hear something concrete, I will give him the benefit of the doubt
If I hear something solid against any person, that will change rather quickly

All JMO

I agree. A lot of people turn to religion in tragedy. I am certainly on the fence and leaning away from this being a family member. This is my opinion only.

Not so much a judgment. It's just not in his best interests and im surprised someone that cares for him has not convinced him of this.

I certainly would if I was his friend/family but he may not want to hear it and this is his only way to cope or feel like he's helping since he was not home when she was murdered and may feel somewhat guilty over that.

I understand what you mean
Unless you have been in a position like this, who really knows how to act? And is there a right way?
If he hid and didn't speak we may think that looks hinky ( think Mark Sievers)

And Yes i do know MS is guilty, just referring to different behavior

Sorry if this has been discussed already. Do we know when BB left on his fishing trip?

Reason I ask is related to his mom saying he told her the day before about his concerns about Missy's safety. How remote was his location and was his contact with his mom by phone or email?

I found these from 4/17 talking about his flight out:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209390702153976&set=a.4279509515427.175664.1516975471&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209396927629609&set=a.4279509515427.175664.1516975471&type=3&theater

HTH

ETA: He says he hopes his noon flight isn't delayed and then says his 1.5 hr flight is a 5 hour flight but at 10:17 pm posts a picture (linked above) of the "first stop" there seems to be a time gap? IMO

Maybe it was to make some people edgy and jumpy, create an incident and see what people do... Lots of posts about BB threads 8&9, bible verses, and so on, by many posters. JMO but my meter has gone from vague to Tilt that he has knowledge. I do not think he committed the physical murder, but I think he is holding something back. MOO MOO

Posters had talked about Creekside Church's insurance liability in a past thread - but wasn't MB an employee of CG? Was not CG responsible for sending an employee to a dangerous location?

There can be multiple sources of liability, like there is OSHA rules on workplace violence and there is premises liability for building owners.

A very dear friend was killed in a horrific crime, her husband (went to church, but wasn't all in your face with it) went on a complete and total God binge afterwards. You couldn't talk to him without him quoting scripture. You could literally ask what color the sky was, he would quote verses from the bible as to why God created this or did that. (Wish I was kidding) not saying BB is that bad, I do however think that right now his only way of waking up each day is to plant all amounts of faith he can muster. I've always heard that tragedy will do one of two things to a semi religious person, you will either go way overboard or question God so much you can't believe in him any longer.

So all of that rambling to say, I think hes simply trying to cope, and he doesn't know how to do it. MOO

Wow the video "like" has me going crazy. Surely LE saw this etc before it was pointed out, right?
Am I looking at the same video from the 17th? The one on the field that the TR posted? I only see 10 likes from the video she herself posted, which was shared from the TR official page. I see thousands of likes when I click on it, but that is because it is from the TR page.
I may not be looking at the same video? TIA! :)

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post

RBBM : Missy posted a Texas rangers video and a Texas rangers photo ? And here they are, looking for her murderer...

It's the Texas Rangers baseball team. Mitch Moreland is a baseball player.
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/morelmi01.shtml

I *think* what she is saying is that MB posted about the baseball team Texas Rangers and now the Texas Rangers (an arm of LE) are involved in her investigation. Like a coincidence.

Correct me if I am wrong liz b. That's what I gathered from your post.

Anyone watch the 12:00 news on fox 4 today? There is no link yet, but I videoed it. Can it be posted without link?

Um, not sure? Link the station & maybe they will eventually post the story?

Until recently, I had no idea people went to exercise class at 5am. I still have a hard time grasping the notion.

MOO Missy's killer won't be found via her facebook page. I'm sure those connections were the first ones vetted by LE, ATF, Texas Rangers, FBI and one other unnamed agency, for the past two weeks.

Could the suspect have parked the car at the gun shop? How close is it of a walk? How about parking the car nearby besides in the actual parking lot of the church? I pulled up Google Earth but it all looks secluded. I bet they had help in one way or another. IMO

I would never have gone anywhere near that gun store with superior surveillance cameras inside and outside in all directions, and very well lit. The shopping center? strip mall? (it didn't look to me that the gun store was a freestanding building but was attached to other businesses) might have a security guard, even a roving one who drives around to check multiple properties all night. No way on the gun store. The suspect's presumed entry/exit through broken kitchen door and/or broken back doors on NE corner of building was intentionally well out of view from gun store (as well as Hwy 287, main driveway, and where the campers gather at SW corner of the church property). All this planning is no accidental luck of a novice IMO.

I agree God is very important to those who are suffering a loss. I have no problem with that. I didn't have a problem with most of what he said. I do see a change in his demeanor. Maybe things are finally starting to sink in. Stress must be un imaginable.

I don't think BB would be posting the scriptures if he was involved. Jmo.

Thats some Charles Manson or ISIS extremist stuff. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly