TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you saw her last FB message where someone had said "goodnight" and they thought it strange...Was this Casey that person???

My thoughts, he is one of seven being looked at though...killer or not the killer....only time will tell. With military background....is he with another woman of the same background???

Casey Williams' fb page definitely shows he was in the military at one point.

interesting two of the same last name that I haven't heard yet

I think the perp put on and took off the outfit at the church, stashing it in a duffle bag or gym bag. The outfit totally works, imo, as it covers everything and can be stripped off quickly. I'm guessing the perp wore regular clothes underneath that remained clean.

But, yeah, the scene had to have been bloody. :(

JMOpinon
It's interesting that LE has said they 'think' they suspect left the same way s/he entered, as though LE is not quite sure. These murder actions (punctures to head and chest) would produce blood and I agree with you and others that in near attack, the suspect got blood on themselves. The clothing doesn't matter - but how did s/he walk out any exit without leaving a clear bloody footprint trail that LE would see? Perhaps LE is just keeping it all close. In my hitman theory, s/he would prefer that LE is not sure which exit they took (that may be why they smashed out any extra exterior window and LE said it did not appear anyone had gone through them, diversionary) so cleaning the boot soles with rags from the church kitchen or something would make sense. MOO thinking out loud, catching you sleuths soon...

.... I was a runner throughout my 20's.... folks who got recently 'injected' with the health and fitness bug and in the beginning of their metamorphosis, they were nearly unbearable to be around. It can become obsessive .... When it is all new,.... It takes over their entire life and can be extremely annoying....

^^^ bbm sbm^^^ Yes, yes, yes. I thinkTeaTime'sfull post #810 described this phenomenon perfectly. Thanks TeaTime.

Some posters asked about whether CG is like a 'cult.'
Imo, some (not all) ppl in MsB's CG group experienced this total immersion in new lifestyle.

Not saying a person in her current or past groups (or spouse/SigOther of CG'er) was the perp;
Just saying a person (or spouse/SO) in her classes could have be driven by this. JM2cts.

interesting two of the same last name that I haven't heard yet

they arent friends with her on fb, but can easily be found but typing 'last name texas'. fitness is another recurring theme there. the man seems to be a veteran as well.

Hello all!

Way behind on these threads... skipped #5 thru #8...

Just catching on the latest, and wanted to make a comment on this twitter:

...During one such interview a friend of the victim told law enforcement that less than three days before the murder, the victim showed this a private message from the victim's LinkedIn account.
The message was from a male unknown to them both, and they both agreed that the message was creepy and strange. This friend could not recall the person's name on the account.

Kind of hard to believe this "friend" would NOT remember the name of this person; I definitely would look at this person's name again after reading the message... strange, but JMO!

interestedincases said:
I am going with the wife/female. I've always leaned on the "woman" more so than a male but knew I had a 50/50 of being wrong. But it just screams jealous woman to me. I actually made private notes of my thoughts when this started so that when the truth came out, I could see if I was anywhere near it. We shall see.

I too believe it's a woman, even tho this ^^ message in LinkedIn was a male; anyone can make up a name and post as a male or female there.

Midge Montana said:
I just cannot get over the fact that ANYONE in this day and age would bring a freaking cell phone along when they murder someone! Even if they're NOT a WSer! Who does that?!?

Thankfully there are STILL stupid criminals out there...

okay... will continue reading - another new page - you guys are just too fast... :pcguru:

HEADS-UP!

I am going to be opening a new thread in about 10 minutes. I don't want anyone's foot to get slammed in the door. So, if you are composing a post be smart and "select all & copy" just in case. That way you won't lose all of your work if it gets locked before you have a chance to submit your reply.

Locking up now.

Here is the Link to Thread #10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members