TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping in though I've been following this closely, as it's very close to home. Anyways I was holding out that the husband didn't have anything to do with her killing. I hope that's true but reading these latest news updates really has me questioning.

Reading everyone else's thoughts here has been very informative, thanks to all you that have been so active.

I agree. I so desperately didn't want BB to be involved. But it looks like there might be a hired hit, no conclusive evidence to prove BB was in on it, but someone did. MOO!!!

Very telling. Great work LE. Perp, you can run, but you can't hide. They're coming for you.

Also, I was able to do some sleuthing here locally this last hour. I'm confident more than ever that BB will be cleared. Even in my line of work, I know to keep all options and crimes open and to suspect everyone. There's always the chance that he's involved, but I'm pretty certain now he's not and that our local theory (jealousy rage from another relationship with the fitness circle) holds true. JMO.

3bd0a2df9679e6665bdd08da02ebaca5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on work computer and not comfortable "sleuthing" form here, only reading. One thing that stuck out to me on name mentioned in warrant, look at the LinkedIn address and "airborne" is in the name. I mayyyyy be totally clueless but isn't this an Army reference??? Not just the cold preventative medicine???

Very possible. My husband was airborne in the Army.

as for puncture wounds to head and chest, what are some tools that would make these wounds?

1. claw end of hammer
2. screwdriver
3. knive - any type
4. long shot, utensils

thats all i can gome up with feel free to add

Interesting that feminine sway was distinctly mentioned.

Google Image shows his face, and he lists 101 airborne so military also? The Linked In account is gone.

His FB shows he's likely an Army vet.

So - be honest - did anyone have CW on their list?

(personally, never heard of him)

TYF14, Who is Casey Williams?

The search warrant/affadavit states they were reading messages between Missy and Casey, dated back to January, through LInkedIn, that were intimate in nature.

Finding a lot of information on person named in search warrant. I think we need a mod's permission on this though, right?!

Sitting on my hands for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member