TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when the murder was first reported, before I learned any other facts, my initial reaction was "murder for hire."

Since then though, I haven't seen anything that would indicate that any of the most obvious players have enough money that it would take to hire someone. KWIM? So I've thought that if it turns out to be a murder for hire, then we were going to find out a motive that had not yet been revealed.

But then again, the killer couldn't have been too professional if they brought a cellphone along.

Someone is named in that warrant that was not on my radar at all. Since it's in the warrant, can we say his name?

This is reminding me of Dr. Sievers. She and her husband were also having financial and marital problems, and LE found out about multiple affairs for both of them. And she was beaten to death also. I'm curious whether Missy had life insurance.:waitasec:

Regarding the area codes, when we moved from DFW, I kept my 817 area code cell number for quite some time. I switched to a local area code a year or so later when I grew tired of people asking where 817 is. Here in our new location, local friends have cell numbers with area codes from their previous cities.
Good point. I live in IN but my cell phone has my FL area code...

Could you guys please go where you can see the entire warrant and copy and post it here? Seriously, that is PUBLIC INFORMATION, and it is by no means anything proprietary to the news media organizations.

"may have used a cellphone to record the slaying."

This can just be reason to help get probable cause to search POI phones for videos. But this leads me to believe that the not so smart person brought their phone with them. But they could have put it in airplane mode.

Didn't someone mention back many pages ago that they thought the light on helmet (yes, I am a believer of the light) might be a GoPro??

Bummer, just when it's getting interesting RL calls.

HEADS-UP!

I am going to be opening a new thread in about 10 minutes. I don't want anyone's foot to get slammed in the door. So, if you are composing a post be smart and "select all & copy" just in case. That way you won't lose all of your work if it gets locked before you have a chance to submit your reply.

I am heartbroken for their children. Not only was their mom murdered, they now have the "dirty laundry" to go along with it for both mom and dad. That will never leave. Let's keep them in our minds (thoughts/prayers/whatever) because this will be with them for the rest of their lives and they were innocent in this. I figured something would be "aired" eventually, just wasn't sure from which side and it makes me so sad they are caught in the middle.

Someone else mentioned today they thought guilt was the reason BB was acting weird. I agree with this too. Is he involved, I don't know. My theory is the woman on MB's side but know I may be wrong. I can see BB just being sad/feeling guilt over the entire thing, IF he wasn't involved. That was the sense I got with him. He knew it would come out eventually and IF it had something to do with his side, then added guilt.

And who knows, they both may have known their marriage was over and they were living together for the children's sake but open to "other relationships" while doing so, at least until they got things in order to divorce. Crazy, yeah, I think so, but it may be. I AM shocked it was happening on both side, I figured one or the other but both and sounds like they both knew about it.

I agree with you on BBs behavior showing guilt/shame, I lean towards shame of affairs. In one of his first interviews he mentioned that MB texted him every day for the last 10 months to tell him she loved him (link below at 15:14 mark). The 10 months thing stood out bc that was a specific time to remember...makes me think that something went down between them 10 months ago in their marriage. She could have cheated, caught, and felt remorseful or he could have been the cheater, caught and they agreed to work on things and texting him was a way of giving him some attention. No judgement either way from me...I have been on both ends and it is no place I will ever go again. Hate this so much for their kids.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Husband-of-Slain-Fitness-Instructor-Speaks-Publicly-376270351.html

Now, we're cooking with fire ! I just told Skibaboo this morning these threads are moving at one a day but with no new news I was going to have to step aside because I cannot keep up . Then the new news arrives. WOW !

So, what do we think and what can we sleuth ?

Just jumping in though I've been following this closely, as it's very close to home. Anyways I was holding out that the husband didn't have anything to do with her killing. I hope that's true but reading these latest news updates really has me questioning.

Reading everyone else's thoughts here has been very informative, thanks to all you that have been so active.

Casey Williams is named in the affidavit, his Linked In acct, if that's what you're asking. I assume I'm allowed to say that since it's right in the paperwork? Had to zoom in huge to read it all. lol.

I'm on work computer and not comfortable "sleuthing" form here, only reading. One thing that stuck out to me on name mentioned in warrant (Casey), look at the LinkedIn address and "airborne" is in the name. I mayyyyy be totally clueless but isn't this an Army reference??? Running theory was military background. If I'm not even close, I will delete my post so not to cause confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper