TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay give me your whodoneit (in your opinion) Wife of husband, husband of wife, lover of MB, lover of BB or someone else?

Within TOS!!!

Missy's rejected paramour. Who is single.

If it's a spouse, then I sure hope that person is in custody because she could commit a murder-suicide tonight.

I'll admit I've been skimming through the last threads and now to stumble upon the last couple of pages! I still think it is ODD that BB was notified of the crime by a camper, at 5 am or would that be 4am in Mississippi???

Tread lightly on your guesses guys/gals, please.

Still waiting for a arrest. No POI/Suspect yet.

:tyou:

I am heartbroken for their children. Not only was their mom murdered, they now have the "dirty laundry" to go along with it for both mom and dad. That will never leave. Let's keep them in our minds (thoughts/prayers/whatever) because this will be with them for the rest of their lives and they were innocent in this. I figured something would be "aired" eventually, just wasn't sure from which side and it makes me so sad they are caught in the middle.

Someone else mentioned today they thought guilt was the reason BB was acting weird. I agree with this too. Is he involved, I don't know. My theory is the woman on MB's side but know I may be wrong. I can see BB just being sad/feeling guilt over the entire thing, IF he wasn't involved. That was the sense I got with him. He knew it would come out eventually and IF it had something to do with his side, then added guilt.

And who knows, they both may have known their marriage was over and they were living together for the children's sake but open to "other relationships" while doing so, at least until they got things in order to divorce. Crazy, yeah, I think so, but it may be. I AM shocked it was happening on both side, I figured one or the other but both and sounds like they both knew about it.
I said that. I stand by it. We don't know if the killer was the person doing the weird texting. It could be someone who wanted or was obsessed withBB or a significant other! Either way I am feeling a bit vindicated.

Bevers started messaging another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, in January. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature.

Less than three days before Bevers was murdered, she showed a friend another LinkedIn message from a man neither knew. The message was described as “creepy and strange” in the affidavit.

Police also asked for phone records and cell phone tower information of Missy and Brandon Bevers and other names not previously known to the public. The phone numbers had Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin area codes.

Police believe the killer had a cellphone with them at the time of the killing and may have used the phone to record part of the murder.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'll admit I've been skimming through the last threads and now to stumble upon the last couple of pages! I still think it is ODD that BB was notified of the crime by a camper, at 5 am or would that be 4am in Mississippi???

Mississippi is in the same time zone as TX. So, 5AM.

What if it was a throwaway phone. The photo of the killing was sent to another throwaway phone. If it was a hit was the photo for "proof" that the job was done ?
Rbbm.

Mother's Day coming, young people these days cannot be parted from their cellphones or from recording even the worst transgressions.
Protective, angry off-spring, male or female - avenging on behalf of, and placating, a hurt mother all wrapped up and presented in video?
imo, speculation.

...SBM... One driveway in & out. They saw Missy & the first camper, apparently it was the business cameras up the street that caught them on camera. He has to be there. Entering from anywhere else leads to lots of mud and tracks. The rain stopped around the time the 911 call was made, right?

The suspect could have arrived by woods in thin rubber covers over his boots which he left right inside the treeline. From there, he only walks on a little hardened dirt and some mud. Hits the first big puddle in the parking lot for a quick wash. Hits the grass by the propane tank, a rag and little brush in one cargo pocket. Quickly clean off boots before stepping on dry cement under overhang at broken kitchen door. Shake out thin hooded camo rain poncho, roll quickly, stuff in other cargo pocket. Military who work outdoors all the time in all weather become masters of doing all these tasks quickly before entering offices with shiny buffed floors, not unlike Creekside Church. I don't see this as difficult at all. I don't think s/he cared if they left some footprints or mud or grass in the kitchen entrance anyway because those boots are long since in a dumpster far away. MOO

Bevers started messaging another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, in January. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature.

Less than three days before Bevers was murdered, she showed a friend another LinkedIn message from a man neither knew. The message was described as “creepy and strange” in the affidavit.

Police also asked for phone records and cell phone tower information of Missy and Brandon Bevers and other names not previously known to the public. The phone numbers had Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin area codes.

Police believe the killer had a cellphone with them at the time of the killing and may have used the phone to record part of the murder.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Umm-don't we know someone who is from one of those areas listed above???

I just want to take a minute and point out that even if it is true (which we don't know yet), the fact that Missy had private correspondence with another person in a "flirtatious and familiar" manner, that doesn't prove that she took the relationship any further than that. It doesn't not prove that an affair occurred.

JMO

LE is close folks, I can feel it.

I need to head off for a bit. But, fingers crossed they will have an arrest within the next few hours.

From the article posted above this caught my eye: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/05/bevers-was-having-marital-problems-before-murder/

Authorities believe that the killer might have been in contact with someone who was close to Missy Bevers.
Police are looking into who had checked sites where the fitness instructor’s schedule was posted, what kind of communication those phone numbers had exchanged, and who used smartphone applications — such maps, clocks, timers, GPS locators and flashlights — which may have assisted in the slaying. Police also believe that images of the victim or the murder itself may have been photographed or recorded.

(snipped by me)

So they think the killer was in contact with someone close to her? Not just her.. interesting.

Mississippi and Texas are in the same time zone.

I just want to take a minute and point out that even if it is true (which we don't know yet), the fact that Missy had private correspondence with another person in a "flirtatious and familiar" manner, that doesn't prove that she took the relationship any further than that. It doesn't not prove that an affair occurred.

JMO

It doesn't, you're right. But...if the wife of that man who the flirty message were sent to were to have read them, affair or not--she would likely become very angry especially if marital problems were already present.

From the article posted above this caught my eye: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/05/bevers-was-having-marital-problems-before-murder/

Authorities believe that the killer might have been in contact with someone who was close to Missy Bevers.
Police are looking into who had checked sites where the fitness instructor’s schedule was posted, what kind of communication those phone numbers had exchanged, and who used smartphone applications — such maps, clocks, timers, GPS locators and flashlights — which may have assisted in the slaying. Police also believe that images of the victim or the murder itself may have been photographed or recorded.

(snipped by me)

So they think the killer was in contact with someone close to her? Not just her.. interesting.

That just screams someone that the husband knows, IMO.

all i have to say is i feel so sad for the girls......innocent children......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx