TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought while awaiting new developments...

It's also possible that LE told husband BB that they thought suspect was about 6' tall just to gauge his response to that info. We can't assume all info they might have told husband was actually what they considered to be true. LE did not contradict BB when he reported this to the press, but they also did not offer an official statement that I'm aware of as to the suspect's height/weight.

Great angle.

But if you happen to notice a break in, broken glass, etc you could say yes ma'am I am investigating this call and get close enough to kill her instead of her running away from you.

Call me cynical, but I'd still be on my guard. :eek: LE doesn't send lone officers in SWAT gear to check out church break-ins at 4:30 in the morning.

[video=youtube;_sqFW3uETvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sqFW3uETvk[/video]

In watching this video again, if you watch the time clock at the top, it skips a second between 24-26. If you watch closely, I'm pretty sure this is when perp pulled out the weapon! You see perp reaching in the vest and then it just shows him/her walking away but at 26 on, you can see he/she has the hammer in their hand at this point. If COD was the head wound, I guess this makes sense they cut out that 1 second so we couldn't actually see the weapon....

Sorry if this was mentioned before. I had thought it look spliced early on but had not watched closely until I saw someone post a comment about it looking like a sledge hammer so I went back to watch again and noticed it.

JMO

I was surprised when I read that comment, frankly. If I ran into someone in the halls at 4:30 AM looking like this, I would not find comfort in assuming this was a police officer, nor would I want to let this masked, scary looking person approach me. I'd wonder where the heck the rest of them were, would want him to take off his helmet before approaching and talking to me, etc. and I'd be dialing 911 as we spoke...

Agreed. If it was a regular uniformed police officer, I'd feel a bit more at ease (not totally though, being alone at this time of the morning). But why would a swat team member be there alone? Dressed in black with face mostly covered? That would make me high tail it out of there!

IMOO, the ATF was brought in because A) the swat outfit was real or B) gun or felony weapons were involved in Terry's death. also, i dont believe this would have been a mass shooting, its either someone jealous, a hit or someone cray cray its something personal with this murder. the killer had to have known her routine or was told. :notgood:

Wow - yes!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 12.36.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 12.36.21 PM.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 293
Something from the Fox report that contradicts previous reports:
"The alarm reportedly was not activated on the day of the murder."
Previously it had been said that the church had no alarm, but now this is saying there was an alarm.

I believe he flew there. On his FB page he says his flight was 5 and a half hours delayed. I mention that because someone asked the driving time from Mississippi to their home.

I might have missed this, but, do we know what Missy' husband does for a living?

Something from the Fox report that contradicts previous reports:
"The alarm reportedly was not activated on the day of the murder."
Previously it had been said that the church had no alarm, but now this is saying there was an alarm.

This is so confusing because: earlier reports stated an alarm system had to be registered with the city but the church had no such registration 2) the word "activated" to me means one has to turn it on, yet my former house's alarm system went on forever unless I turned it off with a code. So it'd be nice if the reports stated it was turned off with a code, or not.

This case should be easy to solve. Find out who the husband has been sleeping with and you found your murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1