TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching and re -watching the video several times, I can't land on whether it is male or female.

The perp has 'turnout'. Dancers have turn out but so do some bodybuilders.

It is frightening how calm the perp looks. He/she is aware of the cameras so he/she has been there before.

They say most murders have a motive of either money, drugs or sex. If she died from a gunshot to the head, then this was an assassination.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I'm a bit thrown off! My mother's friend who found Ms. Bevers, said it was a different COD!!! I'm waiting for my mother to get home so I can interrogate her! I'm going to ask if her friend was the only camp participant there at the time, where the body was located and exactly what her friend saw as COD because it's not what's being reported on the news. Maybe she was attacked/killed with multiple weapons/tools/ways??????

bmm That was my thinking after hearing gun shot/ obvious trauma.

After watching and re -watching the video several times, I can't land on whether it is male or female.

The perp has 'turnout'. Dancers have turn out but so do some bodybuilders.

It is frightening how calm the perp looks. He/she is aware of the cameras so he/she has been there before.

They say most murders have a motive of either money, drugs or sex. If she died from a gunshot to the head, then this was an assassination.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

BBM

Perhaps they have poses using that stance, but I really don't think that they walk that way.

I did think the aunt was out of line to tell that personal family reaction, but I don't think she had bad intentions.

The most upsetting thing to me was that BB told his mom MB was in an ACCIDENT! Did he lie or did he get the wrong information from LE? Why would he do that? One way or the other she was going to find out the truth!

I'm a bit thrown off! My mother's friend who found Ms. Bevers, said it was a different COD!!! I'm waiting for my mother to get home so I can interrogate her! I'm going to ask if her friend was the only camp participant there at the time, where the body was located and exactly what her friend saw as COD because it's not what's being reported on the news. Maybe she was attacked/killed with multiple weapons/tools/ways??????

Also if you watch the video it says that the friend that found Missy told Brandon she had been in 'wreck' and then subsequently LE called and revealed that she was assaulted:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...ster-in-Law-Speaks-to-Dateline-376629821.html
I wonder what the deal is on that as it should have been pretty obvious she wasn't in a car accident and this was supposedly told to the family by an eyewitness.

Also if you watch the video it says that the friend that found Missy told Brandon she had been in 'wreck' and then subsequently LE called and revealed that she was assaulted:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...ster-in-Law-Speaks-to-Dateline-376629821.html
I wonder what the deal is on that as it should have been pretty obvious she wasn't in a car accident and this was supposedly told to the family by an eyewitness.

I wonder if that is because he was out of town and accident didn't sound as bad as murdered. jmo

Nothing appeared to be missing from the church.

The video the perp walked very casual as taking his nonchalant time.

The person arrived about 30 minutes before her.

The person killed her about 40 minutes before anyone else arrived.

The alarm happened to be deactivated that morning, probably because she was coming early for her Boot Camp.

The person appeared to see the cameras and came fully covered to hide their shape, sex, and identity.

The person parked very far from the entrance, if they were there to rob it they would want to load closer to the side entrance.

The time of the robbery was very early in the morning. Personally I believe it normally would happen closer to midnight. Not like you set the alarm early to rob a place, more likely stay up late after no one around.

The reason people believe she was shot because they brought in dog sniffers. But I think they may have used them to pickup the scent of known POI.

Thank you.

I would think they would park their vehicle where it couldn't be seen if they had a vehicle. They may have come there to get small items of value to sell for scrap metal.

Many robberies/burgalries/invasions now are happening in the middle of the night around the same general time this one happened. Amanda Blackburn's home invaders were hitting homes between 4am to 5:50 am ish.

Sorry for misunderstanding but what does the dog sniffers have to do with her being shot? It would be obvious to any seasoned officer she had died from a gunshot wound and the police wouldn't call a firearm an 'unknown instrument'. I still think she was most likely bludgeoned to death by one of the tools he/she was seen carrying in the video the police have but have not shown the public.

Time to move on over to Thread #2

This thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members