TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping in for sec.
My thoughts are if that is indeed a "thin to medium" sized woman bulked up with extra padding to make herself look like a man, then she definitely had an accomplice to help her get suited up. And I'm definitely going with gunshot wound. I think the victim could have easily knocked the perp to the ground and it would have been difficult for them to get back up quickly if it was just blunt force or some kind of hand to hand exchange.
BBM

Had a rush of animals images pop into my mind.

I had visions of a turtle on it's back. If Missy did knock perp to the ground in that bulky outfit it'd be slow going getting up. Possibly if a gun was used, then that'd be the time.

Then the squirrel popped up in a pic and I started thinking about squirrels getting under Casey Anthony's car.

View attachment 92235

Question regarding the height of this person. I captured this still when the person was rearing back. The distance of the head from the top of those windows, the height of those split doors.

Thoughts?

The door is eight feet tall. The suspect is about six feet tall. The camera is angled down, so it's a less then accurate representation of how tall the suspect is.

This case should be easy to solve. Find out who the husband has been sleeping with and you found your murderer.

Has it been linked that her husband is having an extramarital affair/s? The reason I asked is I haven't seen that mentioned but could have missed it since I haven't been able to read every post.

Personally, I don't know what to think about this case with there being forced entry into the church. It seems like if it was someone who had been in the church before they would know the church had surveillance cameras but the suspect seems totally unaware of that.

I am not sure the suspect is even a female. The suspect seems to be rather tall and broad. I do however think LE has more camera footage they aren't releasing like in some of the other cases we have seen lately. If there are cameras inside then surely they have camera footage of the outside areas. Plus the suspect had to go into other areas of the church instead of that one small area on the video and I am sure they have cameras elsewhere in the church.

I don't believe she was shot but was most likely hit in the head with a bludgeoning object which can be just as lethal. This makes me wonder if the suspect was unaware she was coming that morning. It seems if she was the one specifically being targeted they would have either brought a knife or a firearm. By the articles I have read it seems to indicate to me she died from blunt force trauma. Sometimes when a victim dies from blunt forced trauma the suspect picks up something that is assessable at the scene and strikes the victim with it if the victim walks in and finds the suspect inside. Maybe the suspect had a heavy flashlight in their jacket pocket and used that as the weapon to murder her.

I think the fake police gear used was to throw off anyone who may have seen them around the church at the time. Most people seeing what they think are police just thinks the police is checking a building out especially that time of the morning.

I am not sure this is a jealous woman who was having an affair with her husband. I haven't seen anything yet to base that assumption on even though its one of the possible theories. Has it been released that they were having marital problems?

People are breaking into churches now so maybe she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also more and more if the invader is caught on the premises by someone whether it is in a home, church or business they kill the victim/s to silence them. So I am keeping that possibility open as well.

IMO

I'm Guilty.

If my wife told me that she was heading out solo at 4am to set up some fitness class thing or anything. ; I would have told my wife to stop being so gullible and atleast wait until day time to set things up.

Now even though my wife is A Womens Lib headstrong type of person.

She still would get the lecture by me for merely safety and I love you purposes. Jmo.

So hopefully hubby atleast gave similar warnings without having anything to do with this. Jmo

I wonder if eventually CG will be sued out of business as their staff by design operate this way where they are all alone early in the morning out in the open. It's just asking for mugging, carjacking, rape, etc. Missy's F150 is one of the most stolen vehicles around.

An idea with LE's retraction of the perp being a male. I wonder if the crime scene was staged to appear to be a sexual assault. I'm also morbidly curious as to what the injuries were. Was it a case of over-kill? Was her body posed? Was anything missing, such a jewelry taken as a souvenir?

I think there's a good reason they are withholding the COD and injuries other than a head wound.

I think the search warrant was written the day of her death. The search warrant looks like it just got filed today and was seen through public information rights or whatever. They initially thought the perp was male and also added COD to be head injury as that is what they visually saw. The news and us jumped on this being new information when it is actually information they believed in the first hours. Even the electronic devices that some saw on the warrant as very relevant, these were items visible in her truck that morning.

It appears the only relevant information we really got from this is that she had obvious head trauma and not extreme trauma to other areas of her body.

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread...but I saw the 'walk' on NG last night.
If it were to be a woman in that 'outfit', where could she have gotten it. and where'd she come up w/that idea?

And whose to say she looks fat n lumpy, couldn't just be the bulkyness of that suit?

Wondering if that 'duck' walk is a dead give away as to whom it might be??? jmo
BBM:
I think the shoes are to big and he/she is trying not to drag her feet, almost like shuffling. JMO

Said with a wink.

If the suspect is reading here, I urge you to attend the funeral and continue to insinuate yourself into the investigation. You know you're smarter than all of those professional investigators. Stay relaxed. Don't worry. They'll never catch you. :facepalm:

Has it been linked that her husband is having an extramarital affair/s? The reason I asked is I haven't seen that mentioned but could have missed it since I haven't been able to read every post.

Personally, I don't know what to think about this case with there being forced entry into the church. It seems like if it was someone who had been in the church before they would know the church had surveillance cameras but the suspect seems totally unaware of that.

I am not sure the suspect is even a female. The suspect seems to be rather tall and broad. I do however think LE has more camera footage they aren't releasing like in some of the other cases we have seen lately. If there are cameras inside then surely they have camera footage of the outside areas. Plus the suspect had to go into other areas of the church instead of that one small area on the video and I am sure they have cameras elsewhere in the church.

I don't believe she was shot but was most likely hit in the head with a bludgeoning object which can be just as lethal. This makes me wonder if the suspect was unaware she was coming that morning. It seems if she was the one specifically being targeted they would have either brought a knife or a firearm. By the articles I have read it seems to indicate to me she died from blunt force trauma. Sometimes when a victim dies from blunt forced trauma the suspect picks up something that is assessable at the scene and strikes the victim with it if the victim walks in and finds the suspect inside. Maybe the suspect had a heavy flashlight in their jacket pocket and used that as the weapon to murder her.

I think the fake police gear used was to throw off anyone who may have seen them around the church at the time. Most people seeing what they think are police just thinks the police is checking a building out especially that time of the morning.

I am not sure this is a jealous woman who was having an affair with her husband. I haven't seen anything yet to base that assumption on even though its one of the possible theories. Has it been released that they were having marital problems?

People are breaking into churches now so maybe she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also more and more if the invader is caught on the premises by someone whether it is in a home, church or business they kill the victim/s to silence them. So I am keeping that possibility open as well.

IMO

It was stated that the outside cameras were either off or not working. How many cases have we heard that one??

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/8-things-we-know-about-missy-bevers-murder/145099447

Glass was broken to reach in to unlock door? Originally I thought he/she went in through the tall window.

"4. Investigators say the suspect used a pry bar to smash glass and open a side door at the church. The building doesn't have an alarm, and outside surveillance cameras weren't working, Capt. John Spann with Midlothian police said."

The church door and window boarded up after the attack are on the opposite side of church, near the dumpsters, from the main entrance covered by a carport where a grey truck matching the description of Bevers vehicle was parked on Monday during the investigation.

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/news/20160421/search-warrant-bevers-died-from-head-injury

bbm

It seems to indicate that the suspect WAS burglarizing the church and they have them on video doing so. So I am not sure she was targeted but may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.:( I just don't see someone going through a church burglarizing it carrying burglary tools if they came there to specifically murder someone. Its seems if that were the case they would just lay in wait for her to come in. That doesn't seem to be the case. IMO

“Officers on scene viewed the surveillance video and observed a male subject in a police jacket and a helmet walking through the building carrying tools and was shown to be burglarizing this location. It is believed this unknown male used an unknown instrument to cause the death of Terri Bevers at this location,” the affidavit for the search warrant stated.

The 'unknown instrument' could have been one of the tools they were carrying. If she had died from a gunshot wound they would already know what instrument was used. It makes me wonder if they came up behind her and hit her before she could even try to protect herself. Maybe LE already knows what tool was used to murder her and they are keeping that a secret for right now it would be something only the suspect would know. They may already know it was done by a hammer, heavy metal flashlight etc. By pretending they don't know which instrument was used they are hoping the suspect wont feel a need to get rid of it. IMO

The ME may be able to guess at the instrument used if the bludgeoning weapon left a pattern on her scalp.

IMO

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/8-things-we-know-about-missy-bevers-murder/145099447

Glass was broken to reach in to unlock door? Originally I thought he/she went in through the tall window.

"4. Investigators say the suspect used a pry bar to smash glass and open a side door at the church. The building doesn't have an alarm, and outside surveillance cameras weren't working, Capt. John Spann with Midlothian police said."

It is hard to know from the reports. There was a story today that showed glass double-doors with plywood over them, and then there have been pictures of a single-door with a small window smashed out, where the perp apparently reached through and twisted the lock.

So I don't know for sure.

Wondering if there were any pending or threatened lawsuits against Missy's business. Did anyone claim they had gotten hurt ? Hurt their leg or their hip,for instance ? Anyone lose a lawsuit ? Not my #1 theory, but possible I guess. jmo

Also, would LE have footage of the glass breaking,and the killer(s) entering ? Would LE have seen the glass being broken in those tall windows ? They have to know a whole lot on the QT. jmo Maybe one or more arrests soon . jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly