TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who has spent several hours of my life on the Teresa Sievers thread, my senses are telling me this may not be as simple as a break in gone wrong.

Someone wearing SWAT gear head to toe who happened to be there that early, at the exact time she was in the building alone? Something sounds fishy to me.

IMO of course.

part of me thinks shades of the teresa seivers case with the hubby hiring a friend to kill his wife. im not saying this is what happened here, but my hinky meter is at attention :fishy:

Okay, so nobody said it was against the TOS, so here's a picture of the lobby of the church, downloaded off their public fb page. This is the area inside the main entrance. Ceilings probably aren't this tall throughout the building. The ceiling of the sanctuary (the middle portion of the building as viewed from the outside) is very tall.

Notice the floor pattern. Looks like a custom stained concrete job. Squares look bigger than 2' x 2'

I was hoping to find pics of the security cameras, but no such luck.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lobby.png
    Lobby.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 330
Note the picture was taken with a wide-angle lens, so there some distortion. Also, I kinda doubt the squirrel is to scale.

I think the head wound from an unidentified object might eventually be revealed as a gunshot wound, as a quick easy way to be sure she was incapacitated. The bullet could have been removed followed by bashing to hide the fact that she had been shot. When they realized something was up, they brought in the atf dogs to confirm the presence of gun powder.

Or the killer could've shot her after the head bludgeoning for extra measure before fleeing (since class time was approaching). It's possible with a deep head wound that they might have initially missed a bullet wound (if the bullet went through and through and ended up under the flooring). But then maybe they were alerted to the possibility of gunshot after the autopsy proceedings Tuesday morning. If so, the gunpowder residue/shell casing dogs would've been brought back to the crime scene to search for the bullet or other such evidence.

I'm Guilty.

If my wife told me that she was heading out solo at 4am to set up some fitness class thing or anything. ; I would have told my wife to stop being so gullible and atleast wait until day time to set things up.

Now even though my wife is A Womens Lib headstrong type of person.

She still would get the lecture by me for merely safety and I love you purposes. Jmo.

So hopefully hubby atleast gave similar warnings without having anything to do with this. Jmo

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread...but I saw the 'walk' on NG last night.
If it were to be a woman in that 'outfit', where could she have gotten it. and where'd she come up w/that idea?

And whose to say she looks fat n lumpy, couldn't just be the bulkyness of that suit?

Wondering if that 'duck' walk is a dead give away as to whom it might be??? jmo

I'm not sure. There are women who walk like that and men too. That walk may have been put on and practiced to throw everyone off. Why would you go to all that trouble to dress with everything covered and then have your walk give you away?

I could be wrong, it won't be the first time.:popcorn:

Here is a screenshot of the first video released. From this angle, the perp doesn't look that heavy to me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 7.22.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 7.22.07 PM.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 297
Was that the last session missy was doing at that particular church ? Was she moving to another location ? if so, had there been threats of some type before while missy was using the space at that church ?

Here is a screenshot of the first video released. From this angle, the perp doesn't look that heavy to me.

attachment.php
The tile is different is this picture than in the one you shared of the entrance. Just FYI in case you were comparing them.

Oak Farms often puts up reward money. Not sure if it's their own way of helping the community, helping victims of crime or what but it's great PR for any company. I've seen them do this before.

didnt know this before but i will now buy oak farms milk now to support their helping crime victims. :cheers:

Great find. I was so zoomed in I didn't see the squirrel until I scrolled over and I was like WTF?!? Definitely appears to be stamped concrete. I might still venture to guess that the inner square is 2'x2' but let me look some more before I say that for sure.

Okay, so nobody said it was against the TOS, so here's a picture of the lobby of the church, downloaded off their public fb page. This is the area inside the main entrance. Ceilings probably aren't this tall throughout the building. The ceiling of the sanctuary (the middle portion of the building as viewed from the outside) is very tall.

Notice the floor pattern. Looks like a custom stained concrete job. Squares look bigger than 2' x 2'

I was hoping to find pics of the security cameras, but no such luck.

attachment.php

The tile is different is this picture than in the one you shared of the entrance. Just FYI in case you were comparing them.

Good eye. I guess the squares might be smaller in the hallways? Still looks like stained concrete, though.

I'm starting to think all these cameras are creating images almost like a fun house mirror, everything seems a different size depending on the camera....

attachment.php

The tile in the open door appears to be similar width if the open door. I am not sure of normal door widths. I am sure as with the height this can vary also.

The ankles look a little small to be a very bulky person. Most people that are heavy don't have smallish ankles.

weird...
I've been on it since 4:30 pm today...maybe it was temporarily deactivated?

This is the message I get:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

The second suggested link that was posted only went to a facebook login page.

As I said, I'm not a member of facebook, and I presume this page is not open to the public.

It's no big deal, really, I'll get by without it.

An idea with LE's retraction of the perp being a male. I wonder if the crime scene was staged to appear to be a sexual assault. I'm also morbidly curious as to what the injuries were. Was it a case of over-kill? Was her body posed? Was anything missing, such a jewelry taken as a souvenir?

I think there's a good reason they are withholding the COD and injuries other than a head wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper