TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the head wound from an unidentified object might eventually be revealed as a gunshot wound, as a quick easy way to be sure she was incapacitated. The bullet could have been removed followed by bashing to hide the fact that she had been shot. When they realized something was up, they brought in the atf dogs to confirm the presence of gun powder.

Of course - but "hotness" is what was mentioned. Thin and trim vs fat and lumpy. Ot wasn't a discussion about a man being with a woman who was happy with killing his wife.

It seems like my comment was longer. But you snipped and replied to only a certain mentioning.

So please reply to my entire comment without snipping things to fit the agenda of your comment that is set out to besmirch my comment. Thanks.

It seems like my comment was longer. But you snipped and replied to only a certain mentioning.

So please reply to my entire comment without snipping things to fit the agenda of your comment that is set out to besmirch my comment. Thanks.

I snipped what was relevant to the comment I was adding. Sorry if I confused you. I went back and edited the posts, with <snipped for relevance> added ;)

I disagree in this case. The hotness scale is relevant here. If the perp is woman, which certainly seems possible, then I think it's relevant to point out that she is lumpy and fat, where her victim was trim and thin. One report said the suspect "waddled" through down the hallway. Disgruntled student, perhaps? Maybe Missi said something to her that set her off? Maybe she was jealous? I find it extremely hard to believe the husband would be dallying with this troll, if it does turn out to be a female. JMO of course.

Oh my goodness you said "troll" roflmbo!!!![emoji23]

The bottom line is that men could possibly want to sleep with every woman in the world.

But it doesn't mean that men want to sleep with a unknowning deranged person that wants to kill their wife.

So maybe hubby did have extramarital affairs. But that doesn't mean that he wanted his wife dead.

I wonder if the company that her DH is a VP of recently laid off people due to the slide in oil prices. Maybe a disgruntled ex employee?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I snipped what was relevant to the comment I was adding. Sorry if I confused you. I went back and edited the posts, with <snipped for relevance> added ;)

Okay. No problem my friend.

I just didn't want that comment to focus on xyz. So Thanks for replying your meaning as well.

Big hugs to all that want justice for Terri. Even if we have our Websleuths moments.

Nothing but love here.

The bottom line is that men could possibly want to sleep with every woman in the world.

But it doesn't mean that men want to sleep with a unknowning deranged person that wants to kill their wife.

So maybe hubby did have extramarital affairs. But that doesn't mean that he wanted his wife dead.

I totally agree with *that* - 100%

Just FWIW we don't know if the murderer was not thin. It looks like he/she is padded and made to look larger then they are to throw people off the trail. The perfect disguise if you think about it, designed to look androgynous.

What's the suspect doing right now?
Are they watching the news and laughing an evil laugh.
Are they scared? Their calmness finally shaken?

Suspect planned this out and carried through on an intricate plan.
If this was a planned murder, then what was the plan for after.
Leave town? Go to the funeral? Put on some grieving act?
Are there some loose ends like getting rid of evidence?
The heat is on all around this suspect! It's only a matter of time.

Remembering how Jodi Arias couldn't stay out of the investigation, even called LE.
Also remember how many friends of Travis were pointing the finger at her.
Some of that has to be going on here, I think.
This suspect seems to have the ability to act calm too.
They're around and maybe enjoying this.
Are they talking to LE to "help" solve this?
Will they dare go to the funeral?

Get ready, Suspect, because everything is about to change for you.
You aren't invincible after all.

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread...but I saw the 'walk' on NG last night.
If it were to be a woman in that 'outfit', where could she have gotten it. and where'd she come up w/that idea?

And whose to say she looks fat n lumpy, couldn't just be the bulkyness of that suit?

Wondering if that 'duck' walk is a dead give away as to whom it might be??? jmo

I disagree in this case. The hotness scale is relevant here. If the perp is woman, which certainly seems possible, then I think it's relevant to point out that she is lumpy and fat, where her victim was trim and thin. One report said the suspect "waddled" through down the hallway. Disgruntled student, perhaps? Maybe Missi said something to her that set her off? Maybe she was jealous? I find it extremely hard to believe the husband would be dallying with this troll, if it does turn out to be a female. JMO of course.

I think if Tiger Woods and Arnold Schwarzenegger have taught us anything it's that hotness does not matter. Although I believe we should tread lightly on the cheating talk for now. I mentioned your other theory earlier. Not sure how this boot camp was ran, but many that I have attended have the instructor calling you out in front of everyone. Could I see someone, out of shape, being embarrassed by this? Absolutely. I can even imagine them thinking "I'll show this skinny fit b"...while I'm not sold on the theory I know people have murdered for less.

I think the perp was at the candlelight vigil that was held at the church.

Remembering how Jodi Arias couldn't stay out of the investigation, even called LE.

Lmao.There are now approximately 120 people on this thread. Now 50 are members and 70 are guests.

So imo. The suspect may be running. But they may be on this Websleuths thread at the same time.

But if so. I'm just sad that they now may realize that they will soon be caught. And the entire thing wasn't worth it. Jmo

Loved your post. It reminded me of a few quotes from the movie "Blood Simple."

"The world is full o' complainers. An' the fact is, nothin' comes with a guarantee. Now I don't care if you're the pope of Rome, President of the United States or Man of the Year; somethin' can all go wrong. Now go on ahead, y'know, complain, tell your problems to your neighbor, ask for help, 'n watch him fly. Now, in Russia, they got it mapped out so that everyone pulls for everyone else... that's the theory, anyway. But what I know about is Texas, an' down here... you're on your own."

"If you point a gun at someone, you'd better make sure you shoot him, and if you shoot him you'd better make sure he's dead, because if he isn't then he's gonna get up and try to kill you."

Just jumping in for sec.
My thoughts are if that is indeed a "thin to medium" sized woman bulked up with extra padding to make herself look like a man, then she definitely had an accomplice to help her get suited up. And I'm definitely going with gunshot wound. I think the victim could have easily knocked the perp to the ground and it would have been difficult for them to get back up quickly if it was just blunt force or some kind of hand to hand exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin