TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another idea of why he/she kept opening doors etc. He/she was trying to determine what room she would be in. Whoever it was already knew it was being held at the church and inside...but where inside? I think he may have been waiting for, conked her over the head, took a piece of clothing and got the hey out of there.

So this coincidence is really bothering me from the video linked above in my previous post---the suspect arrives only TWO MINUTES earlier than our victim---seriously???!!!!
If this is a "hit" then this murderer was tipped off! Maybe this murderer was watching her house & beat her to her location? Maybe someone texted the murderer "she's on her way" which means she had a Judas close to her.
Who knew our victim was going to be there at just TWO MINUTES after the suspect?

I'm not a fan of coincidences...

So this coincidence is really bothering me from the video linked above in my previous post---the suspect arrives only TWO MINUTES earlier than our victim---seriously???!!!!
If this is a "hit" then this murderer was tipped off! Maybe this murderer was watching her house & beat her to her location? Maybe someone texted the murderer "she's on her way" which means she had a Judas close to her.
Who knew our victim was going to be there at just TWO MINUTES after the suspect?

The press conference said that the intruder arrived at 3:50am, and Terri arrived in the parking lot at 4:16AM.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dFyae4KYe74

Oh my goodness! I never thought about two or more people working together to tip each other off. Just like a nurse who posted here a day or two ago, who said it's usually not either ticks or fleas, but ticks and fleas. More to it than we know.

Who is mod on this thread today?

Sent from my iPhone

Here is another idea of why he/she kept opening doors etc. He/she was trying to determine what room she would be in. Whoever it was already knew it was being held at the church and inside...but where inside? I think he may have been waiting for, conked her over the head, took a piece of clothing and got the hey out of there.

What do you mean by "took a piece of clothing?"

I get a bad vibe w/ this person"s get up. If I would have seen she/he it would have scared the heck out of me. None of it looks authentic, but it does look silly. Maybe the "full uniform" look was to keep from leaving any DNA' or hairs or fingerprints.

Who is mod on this thread today?

Sent from my iPhone

I think Sparky is on guard. If you have an immediate issue you can push the little red triangle in the corner of your post and they'll all come running .

Is sharing a link on the police departments social media off limits?

Sent from my iPhone

Is sharing a link on the police departments social media off limits?

Sent from my iPhone

A link TO their social media ? Or a link you saw in comments on it ? I would say no to the latter unless it goes to an MSM.

ETA You can link the page and say look at ' initials' post.

A link TO their social media ? Or a link you saw in comments on it ? I would say no to the latter unless it goes to an MSM.

A link to a video on their social media that they themselves made and uploaded.

The above video says the murderer arrived at 3:58am and our victim just a few minutes later----wow!
It also says that the video shortly thereafter suddenly goes black which to me means the murderer likely disarmed it!

I wonder about that screen going black comment. I don't think that was reported anywhere, did they get LE to talk or did they use creative phases of their own.

Why did he/she choose to kill her? He/she could have disabled her, without taking her life and quickly left. She couldn't ID the perp unless she heard the voice and recognized it.:moo:

Maybe that's what he tried to do. Maybe he hit her over the head, to knock her out, but the blow ended up killing her. Maybe he just wanted to get away at all cost and didn’t care if he had to kill her to do it. Maybe she fought back, and he felt he had to kill her to get away.

What do you mean by "took a piece of clothing?"

Well, he/she didn't take her wedding ring. I think it is someone who was infatuated with her, and watched her from afar. He/she knew the time and location of where she would be. Clearly advertised on FB.. Maybe figured not many people would show up and it presented the perfect opportunity. Just a hunch.

And who would know best to cover their tracks like that? Who would know what could or could not be seen and what may leave evidence and what would really throw LE off track?

Oddly enough a police officer would. Or anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax