TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE checked the premises for the perp? For all we know they could of hidden somewhere. I doubt it but it's a possibility.

Yes the local police reportedly searched very thoroughly upon arrival. Remember there is only one way in and one way out of the parking lot and you can't leave the property without going this way.

AH HA moment:

Could the perp be touching the wall and opening all of those doors bc they can? A big "haha you won't get my DNA" type taunting? I liked the poster who admits she picks things up and I get those types of personalities and I also understand adrenaline or "killing time, being nosey" but like some burglars eat food out of refrigerators, this one opened doors & rubbed walls because they could. JMO

What is the motive in your scenario?

I think he was trying to find the church office and steal the collection money. Thats what most church burglars are trying to do. Two years ago burglars in Houston got a way with $600,000 from a church. Churches have more money then banks, and much less security.

$600K stolen from Lakewood Church

Cash and checks - along with written credit card information – were stolen from Houston's Lakewood Church on Sunday, according to an email sent by church leaders to members on Monday.
Victor Senties, spokesman for the Houston Police Department, said $200,000 in cash and $400,000 in checks were stolen from the church's safe sometime between early afternoon Sunday and Monday morning, when a church employee first discovered the money missing.

Touching the walls. Security does this alot of places. They take a sensor and have to tap a sensor on walls every so many yards to prove they did rounds. Old habits......

Yes the local police reportedly searched very thoroughly upon arrival. Remember there is only one way in and one way out of the parking lot and you can't leave the property without going this way.

I hope LE brought the sniffing dogs to the church & surrounding area because the murderer could've easily arrived & left on foot. He could've even had a get-away car parked blocks away or through the woods, etc

Interesting Video of a very large police supply place in town on this Crime Watch Daily video.

[video=youtube;EqQHdxB3HiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQHdxB3HiM[/video]

FBI statistics say there's a 72 percent chance killer knew victim. 34.5 percent women killer by love interest.

The way that guy strolls around the church has my gut feeling like he's a hired hit man - murder for hire. My gut thinks whoever hired the hit man told him all about the security at this church.

For sure, police have asked all the church folk to recall who's been asking questions about the church' security (cameras, alarm, motion sensors...).

Okay let me rephrase it... this was NOT a burglary, refocus on the why since we can't really discuss the who at the moment.

I agree. This was not a burglary. This was a planned murder, for a specific reason. It's my opinion, Killer and Victim were acquainted.

It is so, so sad that Killer just didn't seem to care that he/she was severely hurting, and breaking the hearts of three girls.

Touching the walls. Security does this alot of places. They take a sensor and have to tap a sensor on walls every so many yards to prove they did rounds. Old habits......
Oh crap, I just googled that. That's an amazing find MFL!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interesting Video of a very large police supply place in town on this Crime Watch Daily video.

[video=youtube;EqQHdxB3HiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQHdxB3HiM[/video]

The above video says the murderer arrived at 3:58am and our victim just a few minutes later----wow!
It also says that the video shortly thereafter suddenly goes black which to me means the murderer likely disarmed it!

I think he was trying to find the church office and steal the collection money. Thats what most church burglars are trying to do. Two years ago burglars in Houston got a way with $600,000 from a church. Churches have more money then banks, and much less security.

I agree. That's why he went in when he did. Probably thought there was a lot of $$$ from the Sunday offerings. Isolated area. Young and stupid. jmo

I hope we get some new facts in the next day or 2. There are too many unanswered questions to really be able to post a good timeline (even though we have LE TL, IMO it still leaves too many questions). Also. LE's 'vague' approach reminds me SO much of the Teresa Sievers case, they are not giving away anything & keeping it very close to the vest. That leads me to believe they have a good idea of who they are looking for. IMO

What took them so long to arrest her husband? I didn't follow that case but if I remember correctly the husband's friend was arrested fairly quickly after the murder but it told six or so more months before they arrested the husband?

That was over money, right? I think if Missy was targeted it was over love/jealously as opposed to money, but who knows. And I would be very surprised if anyone in her family had anything to do with this. My opinion.

IMO, the cop wanna-be looks ridiculous, NOT at all he's trying to fake-it that he's a real cop. If this killer WAS indeed trying to 'play cop', you'd think he'd buy the proper costume NOT SWAT play-clothes.

The proper, realistic looking costume costs a lot of money. Maybe these play-clothes were all the perp was able to afford.

I think I have a theory as to why the perp chose this ridiculous disguise!!!!
If we go with the premise that this was a planned murder, maybe the perp had originally got the police gear because he/she/it planned to PULL HER OVER on her way to the class. (I'll bet that the perp also owns one of those dashboard emergency flashing lights). And for whatever reason got cold feet/ decided outside was too risky, etc etc? Because the get up is consuming my thoughts. I need a REASON.
Oh, and my horses name is Stubborn ;-)

Aww what a cute name for MY horsey. My mom used to call me that too. I think he/she may have wanted more people involved in finding her, so she/he made it quick, and left without being seen apparently? but I'm still so confused:sigh:

Just because we don't, at this point in time, know the motive doesn't mean there wasn't one.

People kill for all sorts of reasons. Often, those reason are inexplicable to normal, rational people: The voice in my head told me to do it. She was possessed and God told me to free her soul from the demon. He had a cell phone that I wanted. She was a little too friendly to my boyfriend. He snubbed me at a party. She wet her pants. He drank his brother's juice. She wouldn't let me go out with the boys. He wouldn't let me date the boy I'm in love with. She made me clean my room. He was too strict. She defied me once too often. And so on and so on and so on.

There's a motive in this case. We just don't know it yet, and it might not make logical or rational sense to any of us if and when we learn what it is.

But some here are claiming that this was a hit man, sorry hit woman. People don’t generally hear a voice telling them to hire a hit woman to kill their physical fitness instructor.

Aww what a cute name for MY horsey. My mom used to call me that too. I think he/she may have wanted more people involved in finding her, so she/he made it quick, and left without being seen apparently? but I'm still so confused:sigh:
You can be S2[emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members