TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the gun - we don't exactly know if that might be the murder weapon as we don't have official cause of death. We know she was hit with 'some sort of instrument' to the head--but that "COD" was only preliminary, on the Monday night search warrant, and prior to Tuesday morning's autopsy, so that wasn't the official final word on cause of death. I would not at all be surprised to find out she was attacked with more than one weapon. (Might explain the 'inconclusive' results.) The suspect doesn't appear to like to underdress for the occasion. We know he had an instrument for prying doors open. He may have also fired a gun (hence the dogs). For all we know he may have also carried and used a taser. In one of these videos it almost looked like he was even wearing a thigh holster on his left leg.

Thanks for this, though I read a news story that it's an unknown instrument:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/8-things-we-know-about-missy-bevers-murder/145099447

Can gunshot wounds not always be apparent? I don't know much about forensics.

Missi's twitter:

https://twitter.com/BeversMissy

What product is she promoting? Her fb photos show her wearing some type of supplement 'patch' on her arm in many photos. Did she have a dispute with her vitamin supplier? Was she planning a legal dispute? So many times these athletic supplement promotions are a big rip-off. Maybe she was in trouble that way.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-fi...g-134837318.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

"More recently, Bevers had leveraged her social presence to push her involvement with both a network marketer of nutritional supplements and Camp Gladiator, an Austin-based company that uses independent fitness trainers to host boot camps in Texas, Colorado, Florida and North Carolina."

ETA: Hadn't she just traveled to Austin? Geez, maybe someone followed her home to Midlothian, not happy with her.

Wow, this thread has moved along fast.

Looking at the gifs that some clever person posted, does anyone else see that the perp twists their foot with each step? It really does look like the shoes are a bit big. He/she may have done this to falsify any shoe print evidence.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

in this one, I think woman

gif of first video.

attachment.php

In this one I'm a little less sure. 50/50. No. More like 75/25 woman/man.

If it turns out to be a man, I'll feel silly but I really do look at that person as being female.

If it turns out to be a man, I'll feel silly but I really do look at that person as being female.
That is definitely some sort of hammer he/she is carrying imo.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Read a lot and post very little. I thought I heard on the news tonight that the husband had gone in early this afternoon to make arrangements to get her truck and that as of 6 he was still there. Any reason why he would still be there that long?

So much of the video makes so little sense to me. I really don't quite understand what the perp is looking for and why he/she is opening up doors. If he was there to do the killing only why not walk in and get "set" per say. I guess it is possible he was breaking in to look for something to steal but why the dress?

It doesn’t make any sense. Nothing about it makes any sense. Thats why this person is obviously a nut job.

When I was reading the FB page for the Midlothian PD I saw a post someone put on there prior to anyone knowing what was going on. The man asked "what is going on at the big church BY THE AIRPORT? Supposedly BB had a 5 and 1/2 hour delay on his flight. Do we know if he was flying out if that airport? If so my imagination could go in all sorts of new directions

This is an outer suburb of Dallas, right? I would think he would have flown out of DFW. I don’t see any other major airport he could have flown from.

Athletic pregnant woman dressed to hide identity and protect baby.

Gosh, when I was pregnant I thought of baby names and the wonder of bringing another human being into this world. I had sweet, snuggly thoughts. What would possess a pregnant woman to don tactical gear and go kill someone? Hope you're not right. But I'm bracing myself for some big surprise when this suspect is uncovered and we hear the motive.

P.S. I Want to thank Bill Carson for posting such clear gif videos for us. :thumb:

There was a long interview with the father linked on the first thread. A reporter asked if the daughter had been going to the early sessions and he quickly said no. She went to some earlier in the year that started later in the morning, I think he said they started at 9.

IMO the interview is in very bad taste. There is absolutely no reason to share those very personal moments.. Those details, about the children's reaction should have been kept private.
Jmo

Agreed on the bad taste... And very likely I'll-advised. This all seems very odd... Would police have contacted the husband 30 minutes after they arrived on the scene?? And then called and told him over the phone that his wife had passed? And MIL "defending" BB... I wonder if the family is amongst us here on WS. Their theories seemed very familiar!

There was a long interview with the father linked on the first thread. A reporter asked if the daughter had been going to the early sessions and he quickly said no. She went to some earlier in the year that started later in the morning, I think he said they started at 9.

Was he limping?

Is it just me, or does it look like 2-3 people are checking out his gait?

When I was reading the FB page for the Midlothian PD I saw a post someone put on there prior to anyone knowing what was going on. The man asked "what is going on at the big church BY THE AIRPORT? Supposedly BB had a 5 and 1/2 hour delay on his flight. Do we know if he was flying out if that airport? If so my imagination could go in all sorts of new directions

that airport is not for commerical flights to my knowledge, its really smal and usually only small private planes land there. So whomever it was that had a delay must have been flying private

You know, it almost looks like flip flops or slippers over boots from behind... I guess it's an optical illusion, but still... Motorcycle rain boot covers?

Is it just me, or does it look like 2-3 people are checking out his gait?

I hate biting my tongue! I can't wait until we can talk more!
I love public Facebook Posts. I also love not being in TO so I'm going to follow the TOS.
That is all. Carry on.

ETA: No I don't believe it is him in the video, obviously he was OOT anyway.

Police could have asked him to come in under the guise of returning her and while he was there..."Oh and by the way we just have a few questions"? Would explain why HE thought he was going in there and why he was still there at 6.
As far as the supplements she was promoting its Thrive by Le-vel and she has no problems there. That is the pink patch she's wearing in a lot of the pictures. They are vitamins. A lot of people really higher up in the company are extremely upset because they knew her. The pic of her dressed up with 3 other attractive women are people within the Thrive community. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police could have asked him to come in under the guise of returning her and while he was there..."Oh and by the way we just have a few questions"? Would explain why HE thought he was going in there and why he was still there at 6.
As far as the supplements she was promoting its Thrive by Le-vel and she has no problems there. That is the pink patch she's wearing in a lot of the pictures. They are vitamins. A lot of people really higher up in the company are extremely upset because they knew her. The pic of her dressed up with 3 other attractive women are people within the Thrive community. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry didn't proofread, it's early. [emoji15] I meant bring him in under the guise of returning her truck not returning her. My bad.

No he was either at love field in Dallas or Dfw airport far away when he left but he was in Mississippi when this happened.

Missi's twitter:

https://twitter.com/BeversMissy

What product is she promoting? Her fb photos show her wearing some type of supplement 'patch' on her arm in many photos. Did she have a dispute with her vitamin supplier? Was she planning a legal dispute? So many times these athletic supplement promotions are a big rip-off. Maybe she was in trouble that way.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-fi...g-134837318.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

"More recently, Bevers had leveraged her social presence to push her involvement with both a network marketer of nutritional supplements and Camp Gladiator, an Austin-based company that uses independent fitness trainers to host boot camps in Texas, Colorado, Florida and North Carolina."

ETA: Hadn't she just traveled to Austin? Geez, maybe someone followed her home to Midlothian, not happy with her.

She sold level and that is their thrive patch.

This is an outer suburb of Dallas, right? I would think he would have flown out of DFW. I don’t see any other major airport he could have flown from.

He could have flown on southwest out of Love field, I am pretty sure Love flies to Mississippi as well

The reason the ankles look so small is that there are shin guards around the lower part of the legs, which makes the leg look bigger around, and then when you look at the ankles they seem disproportionately small when they're probably just average size ankles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld