TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be too rigid for paper. Perhaps something to go along with the PVC device he has. Or some other tool or device.

Oh gosh. Maybe the you tuber is a WS sleuther! Or the YTber reads here. Guess I missed that discussion about flat black. But it's interesting how this is now international, if one searches for it. Lots of good insight on the WWW is being provided. And to think this joker thought her/his disguise would fool people.

I thought the same thing (maybe a WS person)! I'm know I've missed a lot myself...so much to read! Very interesting info on a well-run board. Glad I found this place, can't believe it took me so long.

On another note; so, so much has been speculated about the gait..."gait-gate". I'm wondering if it's extra odd due to the fact that it was raining outside...wet shoes (or shoe covers) on a shiny (slick?) floor? I wonder when the maintenance crew does their work at this location.

You're right. Now that I look at that video again, I'm not sure that the 'plastic wrap' came from their pocket. Now I don't know what it that 'plastic wrap' box is or where it came from. It's strange carrying it around whether it was plastic wrap, a connector for a window or whatever.

LE did state suspect spent time in the Church's kitchen... FWIW

I wish we knew what room/area Missy was attacked in. This place is so big, perp could have avoided her easily and just slipped away. I envision her in the bathroom at the mirror, or perhaps making coffee or tea in the kitchen area. Not many more reasons for her to be inside if class on porch. Perhaps they always opened up the church so the exercisers had BR facilities?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sbm

Yes!! I agree it appears like a perimeter check, even beginning back at the first time we see the perp in the first video, when he/she is "touching" the walls---he/she is slightly crouching, walking near the right side of the hallway so they can peer around the corner to the left.

All of this behavior goes in my "Law Enforcement Experience" column.

Also to me the whole outfit seems intended to be for a confrontation as there's no reason to dress up in all that if all you want to do is hide your face or otherwise cover your body.

This is the best screenshot I could get of the white object.

Edit...hang on, technical issues.
2fff5207957425032069b7d30f8b740c.jpg

Oh gosh. Maybe the you tuber is a WS sleuther! Or the YTber reads here. Guess I missed that discussion about flat black. But it's interesting how this is now international, if one searches for it. Lots of good insight on the WWW is being provided. And to think this joker thought her/his disguise would fool people.

.....still laughing about "rounder buttocks"........

If Missy was targeted, how did the killer know that she would enter alone ahead of the class? Was she familiar with Missy's routine? Not all instructors arrive ahead and are as prepared as Missy. So, either a burglary gone wrong or she was killed by someone she knew. IMO

Had to get away for a while to clear my head: New Idea.....we have a huge problem in this country with illegal drugs. Sometimes, people who workout a lot, in order to build muscles, use a substance to speed up the process. I frequent a gym, and it is clear to see, a few people are doing something else, in addition to lifting weights daily. Could Missy have held knowledge about a friend or coworker, that they were involved in something illegal??? The reason the drug aspect came to mind was a) many crimes revolve around drug use and the sales of drugs and b) the recent execution of the family in OH, who were growing marijuana.

Being the decent and honorable person that Missy was, she may have come across some knowledge that led to her death.

Thoughts, ideas?????

You're right. Now that I look at that video again, I'm not sure that the 'plastic wrap' came from their pocket. Now I don't know what it that 'plastic wrap' box is or where it came from. It's strange carrying it around whether it was plastic wrap, a connector for a window or whatever.
I think it might be something like this but made of pvc, lighter, less powerful maybe, without the trip device part although maybe an additional element is what is still poking out of the front pocket.images-7.jpeg

Some of these things could be explained of the killer is mentally unhinged, thinks of her self as a modern day gladiator and wants to take down her competition.

The simplest explination for this is a burglery gone wrong. But if that is the case why dress like that? This person seems to have so much padding that it hinders their movements.

BBM. I agree. Not only the padding, but especially the helmet. If your goal is simple burglary, and your costume is intended to disguise your identity, there are better and easier ways to do it. A ski mask, for example, would be much easier to wear while burglarizing a place, then a helmet. Why wear a helmet if you're not expecting a confrontation with someone?

We open our church for CG workout. But I think Missy would have had to have her own key/pass code because nothing has been mentioned about anyone going there ahead of her to open up. And it was stated in the first report that she planned to hold the workout inside the church due to the rain.

If Missy was targeted, how did the killer know that she would enter alone ahead of the class? Was she familiar with Missy's routine? Not all instructors arrive ahead and are as prepared as Missy. So, either a burglary gone wrong or she was killed by someone she knew. IMO

If it was for access to bathroom facilities and/or use of utilities that would be known by any number of people who have taken a class plus Missy publicly stated that she was getting up at 3:30 that morning, so if you were targeting her, you'd know to expect her sometime after 3:30.

She had posted on her FB that she'd be up at 3:30 to get ready, and the trainers bring their equipment with them, so it was pretty easily available info. There's even a Camp Gladiator app that tells where every class is being held.

Yes, drive by shootings are a pretty common effective way of killing people. At least it’s in the news all the time. It seems to work for a lot of people.

Breaking into houses or other structures and killing people inside is also a pretty common and effective way of killing people. At least, it's in the news all the time, and it seems to work for a lot of people.

Hey Folks,

Please discontinue posting the purple photos. These are from a unauthorized Twitter acct and are against TOS.

Thanks!

This is the best screenshot I could get of the white object.

Edit...hang on, technical issues.
2fff5207957425032069b7d30f8b740c.jpg

I'd love to see what happens next in that sequence. Did he/she toss, drop or otherwise leave that object in the room with the broken window... or did he/she walk away still holding it?

I wish we knew what room/area Missy was attacked in. This place is so big, perp could have avoided her easily and just slipped away. I envision her in the bathroom at the mirror, or perhaps making coffee or tea in the kitchen area. Not many more reasons for her to be inside if class on porch. Perhaps they always opened up the church so the exercisers had BR facilities?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think she was attacked at the end of the hallway where she was going to hold your class near where the perp broke in. That would explain the broken glass that was found by the body. He had inside information of how she did things if it was rainy and what she does to get ready for the camp.

Small looking face
Close set eyes

<modsnip>

WSl- Do any of you realize that this thread is expanding at the speed of light? I'd appreciate it if anyone would post tips on how best to keep up: What I'm doing now is I read the most recent page and POOF when I'm done there's at least 1 or 2 new pages !! I am clueless how to keep up. I use a computer not a fone - computer with keyboard & my hunch is that makes some diff' - tyia !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966