TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you watch the perp video closely, she/he doesn't always walk like that. When she/he is walking away from the door she/he couldn't open, her/his feet look almost normal again. Very weird.
It's on the long video at around 1:05. I'll link again if asked. :)

Exactly IMO the person is exaggerating their walk/gait and foot-turnout, to further disguise themselves.

4?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Exactly. Where is the extra child coming from? Obituary puts MB married at around age 18-20 and clearly gives dates of births of only 3 children. (??)

I don't care what anyone says, this warrant info was released today for some reason. LE is putting pressure on "someone".

We just don't know who that is yet. :angel:

I was just discussing this with my sleuthy daughter, and she said this numerous times. LE is putting pressure on someone by releasing that warrant.

Exactly. Where is the extra child coming from? Obituary puts MB married at around age 18-20 and clearly gives dates of births of only 3 children. (??)

Maybe BB has a child from someone else?

Oh wow! Where does he say four children? Interesting that this is the first time he has had all four children together.

Absolutely! BB says he has 4 children that have been affected. Today was the first day he was able to spend with all 4 children.

Do you have a link for this? I thought they had only three children.

There was some reason this was released. In the Mansion Murders case that happened months ago and there's a suspect charged, there's still warrants under seal due to the ongoing investigation for co-conspirators:
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/132998568-story
If LE didn't want this out there, it would have stayed sealed due to the ongoing investigation.

There was some reason this was released. In the Mansion Murders case that happened months ago and there's a suspect charged, there's still warrants under seal due to the ongoing investigation for co-conspirators:
If LE didn't want this out there, it would have stayed sealed due to the ongoing investigation.

The search warrant was probably released because the shirt doesn't have anything to do with this crime. JMO

One theory floating around here (but not sure who initially mentioned it) is the person was part of the camp and correct, they never left! They ditched SWAT clothes in a duffle bag then hid them somewhere. This is crazy to me because I can't see how it could be pulled off but....we have to remember that the cops initially thought it was a robbery gone bad. So did they just do a brief "what happened, give me your name & number and we will follow-up with you" then let them go? Or....was every car searched? I can see cops not immediately suspecting female campers, especially since they all went in together. So yes, I do see this as a theory how someone could so closely stick to the timeframe we've been given with no one else seeing them....if camper 1 didn't show up at 4:35AM, I would think differently because that would have left plenty of time for them to get out of there without being noticed.

Sorry to just now be reading this--just catching up. I was the one who started that theory (shared it privately with JHarlin who thought it might be worthwhile exploring in the thread). But I'm not personally comfortable discussing the campers in a public forum, and want to say also for the record that I'm no longer entertaining that theory.

Do you have a link for this? I thought they had only three children.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

Its in the Interview ... and ODDLY enough, in this interview RB states that his shirts had blood on them too, but the cleaners (there is also the full Search Warrant details on the link) said he only pointed out the Womens XXL shirt as one having "animal blood" on it, and the reporters are pressing him on that and RB looks uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by finine View Post
Thanks for the link. One thing I want to note is that it clearly states in this search warrant that "the unknown suspect is the only person detected within the building during a period of 30 minutes..." So we can put the theory of a second assailant being kept a secret, to bed.

within, that does not mean around......until i hear more, nothing is impossible......we only have less than 2 mins of video that we have seen (allowed to see).....LE does not state everything that they know

Respectfully BBM.
While I agree with you "nothing is impossible". Currently we have an affidavit, that was presented for a search warrant to get the shirt. on page 7/9
"Based upon the facts and circumstances surrounding this crime of murder as presently known by the Affiant, ...) This is a legal document and not the media or sleuthers (myself included). This has to be factual or it will be thrown out (any search warrant not legally done... see what happen in Beverly Carter murder case as example)

"WE" have only seen 2 minutes of video, but the LEO agencies have seen and are dissecting every frame of that complete video. What they are saying and you have to read EXACTLY HOW WORDED, Only person detected in the building, during that 30 min period.... it also goes on to state that "it is reasonably believed that the unknown suspect is responsible in part or in full for murdering Ms. Bevers. " Not meaning this to come out snarky. Its early in an ongoing investigation and we so far are just beginning to get legal stuff out. JMHO

So for me, as of right the time filing the affidavit, they only had reason to believe 1 person was within the building.. no other suspect. Good enough for me until I see different in a legal doc or some source gives to media .. then I want to hear the LEO say it. But that just me.
Terri missy Bevers search warrant shirt page 7 of 9.JPG

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

Its in the Interview ... and ODDLY enough, in this interview RB states that his shirts had blood on them too, but the cleaners (there is also the full Search Warrant details on the link) said he only pointed out the Womens XXL shirt as one having "animal blood" on it, and the reporters are pressing him on that and RB looks uncomfortable.

What interview? Does anybody have a link?

Mods have said to back off of the FIL

Yes, LE has their methods to achieve desired outcomes, thank goodness.

IMHO

-<modsnip>

Not sure, maybe there are other search warrants for the others but in this particular search warrant it is for the 1 blouse. :thinking:

Exactly IMO the person is exaggerating their walk/gait and foot-turnout, to further disguise themselves.

if a male did this crime all he would need to do is wear a face mask, but if you are female and want to throw off the cops, this swat team outfit would be one way to accomplish it, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay