TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I like to read it for myself (I do not trust Media Reporters, their only agenda is Ratings not Investigative Reporting or finding out the truth.. being first in ratings only)

Police were called by the Dry Clean Super Center of Midlothian on April 22 at about 1:50 p.m., McKinney said in the warrant. A person from the business told police a man identifying himself as Randy Bevers brought in items to be cleaned at about 10:15 a.m.

The caller said Bevers also said he was the father-in-law of Missy Bevers.

He gave the employee four items, including a “women’s white long sleeve shirt (Laura Scott) XXL with what appears to be blood spots/stains on it.”

McKinney wrote in the warrant that Bevers “told the clerk that the stains on the white shirt was ‘Animal Blood.'” http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/missy...l-cleaners-warrant-photos-suspect-wife-vikki/

Here is link to the actual Search Warrant Filed today, April 27, 2016

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2815262-SEARCH-WARRANT-16-059.html#document/p1

Thanks for the link. One thing I want to note is that it clearly states in this search warrant that "the unknown suspect is the only person detected within the building during a period of 30 minutes..." So we can put the theory of a second assailant being kept a secret, to bed.

That is bizarre. It is as though she has some inkling of who did this. How does she know the perp has children? Just unnecessary! Wait until the person is apprehended, then you can say this and more to he/she in a Victim Impact Statement. Sheesh.

She doesn't. She's speaking out of her grief, maybe even with the blessing of LE. Let's give the family a bit of grace--this is a very disturbing crime. I'm sure we all wouldn't always say the 'right' thing, either. They just want the perp caught.

[video=twitter;725462241554784256]https://twitter.com/JocelynNBC5/status/725462241554784256[/video]

Jocelyn Lockwood ‏@JocelynNBC5 1h1 hour ago
Family says dry cleaners calling police shows vigilance..

are their feet touching in this picture?

Thanks for the link. One thing I want to note is that it clearly states in this search warrant that "the unknown suspect is the only person detected within the building during a period of 30 minutes..." So we can put the theory of a second assailant being kept a secret, to bed.

Good find!

For people interested in feet photos...it's important to note that standing with your feet far apart, even pointed outward, is common for a man, and is NOT the same thing as walking that way. Many, many men and some women, even, stand that way, particularly in the crossed-arm position. Think how coaches stand at games.

What police are looking for in this case is someone who walks with the right foot excessively (almost 90 degrees) pronated during the stride.

Now might be a good time to keep an extra watchful eye on the children & pets of the family--it's a vulnerable time & more tragedy is not needed. Take caution, be mindful, be protective.

I hope some of the adults are taking special care of the sensitivities of the young ones & helpless pets during this tumultuous time.

Smh

Moo

Absolutely! BB says he has 4 children that have been affected. Today was the first day he was able to spend with all 4 children.

Absolutely! BB says he has 4 children that have been affected. Today was the first day he was able to spend with all 4 children.
Those poor children :( They didn't deserve to lose their mom, especially in such a horrible way.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OMG lol I just made a post saying same thing :) didnt see yours prior! Exactly. ...

<modsnip>

No comment.

ETA: I haven't had time to closely follow this case, but there aren't any POI's are there?

Jumping in to add a few thoughts. I don't think any of this has been covered, but this thread moves fast!

Over the weekend I visited a friend in Texas who has a screening room (she is also interested in the case, lives in the area). We watched the surveillance videos on a 100"+ screen, and things definitely looked clearer... clearer view of the tools, of the feet, etc. Interestingly, our husbands (who know nothing about the case) watched the videos with us and had some interesting insight. My husband, upon seeing the first tool that looks like a pickaxe said, "oh, he shot her and used that to get the bullet out." I told him that there was speculation that she had been bludgeoned, and told him my guess was that she had been bludgeoned first (to take her down- a head trauma is not always fatal) and then shot to kill. He vehemently disagreed, and felt strongly that my order of the trauma was backwards. After thinking for a few minutes, it made more sense to me. Something that has bothered me from day one is that she was pronounced on scene. I cannot emphasize enough how rare this is in Texas, especially in the case of someone as young and fit as Missy, and especially after only being down MAX 40 minutes. Rigor mortis would not have set in. She would have been cool but not cold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_on_arrival

Injuries incompatible with life are generally the only traumatic cases that get called on scene (I'll let you read on your own what those entail). A gunshot wound to the head is NOT an injury incompatible with life. A blow or blows to the head is NOT an injury incompatible with life. A large open wound with loss of brain matter would be considered incompatible with life (say, if someone used a tool to dig out a bullet-sorry for being graphic). Why would retrieving a bullet be so important in this instance? Maybe because of a stolen gun?

A recent arrest in Midlothian definitely warrants a closer look (note that the Texas Rangers are also involved in this case):

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...-for-stealing-pawning-guns-from-evidence-room

Now this fine law abiding citizen and honorable LEO isn't our perp, he was safely locked up in jail at the time of the murder. Another article mentioned that 17 other guns were found in his trailer, along with steroids (still looking for that link). Hmmmmm...
I have suggested this a couple of times as well in previous threads! I think that's why the atf dogs were there, to confirm the presence of gun powder because the perp took the bullet/s and casings with him/her.

within, that does not mean around......until i hear more, nothing is impossible......we only have less than 2 mins of video that we have seen (allowed to see).....LE does not state everything that they know

For people interested in feet photos...it's important to note that standing with your feet far apart, even pointed outward, is common for a man, and is NOT the same thing as walking that way. Many, many men and some women, even, stand that way, particularly in the crossed-arm position. Think how coaches stand at games.

What police are looking for in this case is someone who walks with the right foot excessively (almost 90 degrees) pronated during the stride.
But if you watch the perp video closely, she/he doesn't always walk like that. When she/he is walking away from the door she/he couldn't open, her/his feet look almost normal again. Very weird.
It's on the long video at around 1:05. I'll link again if asked. :)

MODS.... can we get a thread just for Media stuff :lookingitup: . So we can refer back to. I was wanting to post the pictures of the church that we have all came across. As we know soon this will be rocking fast and be lost when we want to refer back. THANK YOU Muches :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member