TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it was stated was: "There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said.

If that car in the distance was still there when LE got there they wouldn't mention it as the possible killers. Jmo

Ok & wait a minute....now theirs a fatal dog on dog attack resulting in the death of a family pet; a dog? A chihuahua?

What is going on here?

Where is this letter?

Missy Bevers' Mother-in-Law Pens Open Letter to Killer

A letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers:

Do you even realize what you have done to her daughters, husband, our whole family? Was it really worth it? Why did you think this was so necessary?

You know who you are! Your husband/wife and family members know who you are. They know your "special" walk. Right now, they are as guilty as you are, by not coming forward! I honestly pray you do not have children. My granddaughters at least have the knowledge, their mom was a kindhearted, loving, caring person. You have now ruined your children's life, along with your family's life by doing this senseless act. We can at least visit Missy at her grave site, even though we have the comfort of knowing Missy is already in heaven. Your children will get to visit you in prison, forever reminded of your crazy, senseless act. What a legacy you have doled out to your family! I will be praying for all of them.

I truly feel worse for your family, than mine. Please, come forward!! Give yourself peace, give our family peace. Give some honor back to your family!

God will forgive you!

We will forgive you, because we know and you know, that is what Jesus has commanded us to do.

Marsha Tucker

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Mother-Pens-Open-Letter-to-a-Killer-376991911.html

It's heartbreaking that the fellow townsfolk are so quick to place blame on the family. I hope they can shield the daughters from the gossip.

That's because the majority of murders involving the female as the victim, it's usually someone very close to them that is directly or indirectly involved.

This murder was not a "hit type" IMO it's an amateur. Bludgeoning someone is VERY personal and messy. There would be a lot of blood spatter. That indicates a close relationship to the victim, and a lot of anger, resentment & hatred towards them.

Ok & wait a minute....now theirs a fatal dog on dog attack resulting in the death of a family pet; a dog? A chihuahua?

What is going on here?

When I read the MSM article, it just sounded like a bad situation--two dogs that weren't used to each other were around each other *because* of Missy's death. (Family traveling from somewhere else after her death?) Dog fight resulted, smaller dog lost. :(

But I only dip into this thread now and then and I only skimmed the article. I know this case is crazy but I don't believe anyone is dumb enough to take their clothing from a murder to the dry cleaners. And a vet independently verified the dog fight.

What is going on here?

depressing and tragic event. I feel horrible for this family on top of Missy's murder. :(

Missy Bevers' Mother-in-Law Pens Open Letter to Killer

A letter to the Murderer of Missy Bevers:

Do you even realize what you have done to her daughters, husband, our whole family? Was it really worth it? Why did you think this was so necessary?

You know who you are! Your husband/wife and family members know who you are. They know your "special" walk. Right now, they are as guilty as you are, by not coming forward! I honestly pray you do not have children. My granddaughters at least have the knowledge, their mom was a kindhearted, loving, caring person. You have now ruined your children's life, along with your family's life by doing this senseless act. We can at least visit Missy at her grave site, even though we have the comfort of knowing Missy is already in heaven. Your children will get to visit you in prison, forever reminded of your crazy, senseless act. What a legacy you have doled out to your family! I will be praying for all of them.

I truly feel worse for your family, than mine. Please, come forward!! Give yourself peace, give our family peace. Give some honor back to your family!

God will forgive you!

We will forgive you, because we know and you know, that is what Jesus has commanded us to do.

Marsha Tucker

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Mother-Pens-Open-Letter-to-a-Killer-376991911.html

That is bizarre. It is as though she has some inkling of who did this. How does she know the perp has children? Just unnecessary! Wait until the person is apprehended, then you can say this and more to he/she in a Victim Impact Statement. Sheesh.

It's heartbreaking that the fellow townsfolk are so quick to place blame on the family. I hope they can shield the daughters from the gossip.

Small towns will always be small towns & the gossip will always be crazy. I know, I grew up in one. That is why I came to live in a city as quick as I could. Hopefully the daughters already know that small town are a breeding ground for gossip.

Wait a min so it was the father in-law? I've missed a few days. Someone please help me up to speed here.

OMG what is crazy is that if you have shirt with blood all over why wouldn't you just throw it away and buy a new one with the money you saved from not taking it to the dry cleaners. Idk I don't get it.

it's at approximately 1:07. Or maybe reporter made mistake.
I'm going with bad reporting. Maybe the dry cleaner assumed it was a ladies shirt because it may have been a more feminine color.

I'm a little surprised that this initiated a search warrant. Well maybe not. Guess they have to look at all angles.

The poor little dog :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

f

Thank you very much, JLSChook and fellow websleuthers! I am sorry - think I keep messing up the "reply with quotes". I am a new iPad user ☺️

I know what you mean lol. I normally am on laptop, but I got a new Tablet for Christmas... Its very hard posting still from here, even Twitter and FB lol PS This new look still taking me some getting use to lol . And just FYI, reading or posting from every diff device looks different so I have heard. I don't use phone/taptalk but heard its different also . Hang in there.

I'm joining late, so forgive me if this has already been asked, but how would one obtain SWAT gear if they are not in law enforcement?

I am trying to figure out how the killer would have even gotten ahold of a SWAT uniform such as that?

OMG what is crazy is that if you have shirt with blood all over why wouldn't you just throw it away and buy a new one with the money you saved from not taking it to the dry cleaners. Idk I don't get it.

Just playing devil's advocate, but dry-cleaning one item doesn't cost very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0