TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and from what we do know a head injury shows the perp had extreme anger for the victim. It makes me cringe to think about it. I am sure the Feds have made up one of thier profiles they are so famous for to help LE find the killer. Was hoping they made that public. I keeping saying it was a female but i could be wrong. I just feel this is an anger jealousy revenge type crime, I dunno why.

As for taking clothes stained with blood...that is just asking for attention which they got. uber stupid if you ask me lol

I absolutely think this was a female and it was a revenge/jealousy thing. I also think this woman is married, and I think her husband might have been in on the planning and knew how/where to get hands on that type of disguise. The hard part for me to wrap my brain around is a woman acting so calm and non-chalant wandering around a building they'd just broken into and were about to kill someone.

I think the family knows who this person is, and it is not a blood relative.

Room 21 is 3-5 year olds
Room 6 is kindergarten- 2nd grade.
Room 12 is 3rd to 5th
Room 10 is Jr. and sr high.

Sent from my iPhone

Unsure, it says "shirts that appear to have blood stains on them" But then it goes on to say RB told the employees "the shirt" had animal blood on it. .. Reading as 1. So I am understanding it to mean only 1 shirt appeared to actually have blood on it. Again I am unsure, JMHO how it reads to me and only 1 shirt was listed on the Exhibit A.

does anyone know what quality shirt this was ? Seems like the FIL said Tee shirts? Why bother taking a cheap T shirt to the dry cleaners, unless you want to stir the pot? Im fairly sure it has nothing to do with the crime and all to do with egos and manipulation

You aren't confusing me....I'm confusing myself! ;) Okay, so let me see if I am understanding what you are saying....the photo you attached with the church and the inset photo of the door is to the right of the foyer, down the hall and this leads to the awning area? Is that right?

Also, did you see what I added as an edit? I can't remember who on WS told us that this was Room 12 (at the end of the footage that the perp walks out of) and that it was a Women's Bible Study room or something like that. That hasn't been confirmed but this is what someone was saying. It's also the same room that someone else was asking about it being the restroom because they could see the trash can when the door was opened by the perp.

Hopefully I am not confusing you now. ;)

I am not good with that at all but I will try to make the image larger and see if I can see the 2 as well. If that's the case, I wonder if that would mean it was on the hallway to the right of the foyer.

I seriously need to sit down and think about this. I'm afraid to confuse everyone and myself about the layout because I have personally never been in that church and have NO inside information about what it looks like.

Room 21 is 3-5 year olds
Room 12 is 3rd to 5th

I wonder how he got her in the room where she was hit. Had I seen any broken glass, I'd have been outta there. If I'd seen the puesdo SWAT person, I'd of been outta there. I think anyway. Could it be that on her way to the workout room, there was no trail of destruction? The campers seemed to know where to go because they found Missy. If they saw broken glass before they found Missy, would they have left? I hate to say it but if I saw the broken windows first I'd have left pronto and called 911 without looking for Missy first. Even if I had another camper with me!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I think that was the whole reason for the Police get up and the "break-in" damage. He was not staging a break-in for LE, he was only concerned that she fell for it and was able to lure her wherever he wanted her. In one article an experienced prosecutor said "to get the drop on her".

Many have speculated about perp changing and being a camper but what if perp was inside and a camper(as accomplice) clued perp in on when to get out cause other campers arriving? Maybe camper clued perp in when MB leaving home etc and then when other campers arrived too. I agree with earlier posts, cell tower may break this case!

I got to thinking about the blood stained shirt and blouse. I totally believe that story. BUT...that gives me a clue from LE. If you think about it there must have been a lot of blood splatter at the crime scene. If not, why even look into it? Also, in reading the search warrant, I would bet, looking at his experience, that the Sargeant that got that warrant is the main detective from MPD handling the case. Out of this whole bit of extra drama the only thing that raised my attention as odd, was BB stating he had 4 kids. Not one person corrected him, from the press, or asked for clarification. JMO

I am marking this and will answer as soon as I can. In the meantime here is the land parcel I zoomed out a bit so you could see how big the land lot is.
This is from Ellis county central appraisal district. The parcel no is 189481 business is listed as rolling hills Coc Dba Creekside church of Christ. Sorry I can't figure out how to link from my phone.

Thank you JHarlin for this photo! From what I understand from looking at Google Earth, the small airport is to the back right side and the building across from the church is a private residence, is that right? (Still hoping that the place across the street has cameras of some sort.)

Someone local mentioned before that the perp could have gone either way on 287 which would have had them pass by businesses with surveillance cameras--a gun store or a Whataburger depending on which direction they drove. (Again, hoping that there is something on their cameras!) **Unless they were on an ATV or something like that which I don't believe is the case based on LE saying in the beginning that a portion of the car was caught on footage but was too grainy to be released to the public/or decipher make or model.

Room 21 is 3-5 year olds
Room 12 is 3rd to 5th

Sent from my iPhone

Room 21? Do you know what number the rooms go up to by any chance?

Someone else had said that Room 12 was a women's bible study room or something like that. I am making note of your information so I don't confuse future posts. I'm so sorry to have confused everyone!!:blushing:

Honestly in 2007 when we built the church the rumor was that the place across the street was a nudist colony, lol I honestly do not know if it is residential but will find out. I seem to recall at one time that fence had a security camera but I do not believe it faced the church. My recollection is that it face more downward.

Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone know where Missy usually worked out when she wasn't teaching a class?

I got to thinking about the blood stained shirt and blouse. I totally believe that story. BUT...that gives me a clue from LE. If you think about it there must have been a lot of blood splatter at the crime scene. If not, why even look into it? Also, in reading the search warrant, I would bet, looking at his experience, that the Sargeant that got that warrant is the main detective from MPD handling the case. Out of this whole bit of extra drama the only thing that raised my attention as odd, was BB stating he had 4 kids. Not one person corrected him, from the press, or asked for clarification. JMO

I believe the story too. They may have already wanted to get a search warrant for some other unknown reasons but didn't have probable cause and this was their ticket.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think that was the whole reason for the Police get up and the "break-in" damage. He was not staging a break-in for LE, he was only concerned that she fell for it and was able to lure her wherever he wanted her. In one article an experienced prosecutor said "to get the drop on her".
I'm not sure I agree. I do think it was a way to "fool LE." Why go to all the trouble if he/she would have had "the drop" on her anyway? She would have had no reason to suspect anything or anybody.

The same with the camper 1 and 2. If, on your way to class had you seen a path of destruction, would you have continued? I can see them calling out for Missy but I find it hard to fathom they would continue on. Especially if she didn't answer back.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

How about here? Where was the Perp coming from when very first seen on video PER MPD. 358 am. So according to MPD, MB had not entered the building yet to set off the camera at 418am iirc. Where would she have entered from if we have a reference photo from inside.
View attachment 93078

So are we saying the front windows on the Right of the front glass doors is Nursery/ Cub Corner View attachment 93079

Yes. That is correct! That is one of two classes. It's more the cuddlers and crawlers class.

Honestly in 2007 when we built the church the rumor was that the place across the street was a nudist colony, lol I honestly do not know if it is residential but will find out. I seem to recall at one time that fence had a security camera but I do not believe it faced the church. My recollection is that it face more downward.

Sent from my iPhone

I appreciate all the information JHarlin!! Does the church have a gym by any chance?

Sorry for all of the questions. I'm trying not to overwhelm you!! ;)

I am marking this and will answer as soon as I can. In the meantime here is the land parcel I zoomed out a bit so you could see how big the land lot is.
512a327e750b950dcb24cb533351e698.jpg

This is from Ellis county central appraisal district. The parcel no is 189481 business is listed as rolling hills Coc Dba Creekside church of Christ. Sorry I can't figure out how to link from my phone.

Yep I can tell by few pictures it was large area.

Hey Do they also have a Preschool??? What caught my eye scanning a few video is on with Kerry Sanders on Today show.. a big concrete looking sign with arrows, on was to Preschool... so I google and got diff address

Texas / Midlothian / Schools / School Profile
Creekside Ch Of Christ Pre-School
PK|Private
East Main Street Midlothian, TX 76065|Contact info

I appreciate all the information JHarlin!! Does the church have a gym by any chance?

Sorry for all of the questions. I'm trying not to overwhelm you!! ;)

The auditorium has chairs that can be removed and can and does serve as a gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member