TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm leaning more towards the poi being a man. That much damage done to the church by a woman? Also, I don't think IF poi shot MB that he/she would have time to extract the bullet out. I mean, the timeline MPD presented seems like it wouldn't be enough time to attack MB, extract bullet, hide/run, or hide SWAT costume/clothing and then runaway from crime scene? And I don't think any of the campers were involved in MB's murder. And I don't think poi walked, it was pouring rain that morning, the church is secluded and all of the business around it is a walking distance and someone driving by would notice that person walking. It's a very small narrow highway, not much room to walk, not very safe either.

I agree, the timeline is very tight

Unless the intent was to NOT make it look like a hit. A hit like the ones you described above are OBVIOUS hits, and thus lead to very certain people becoming persons of interest. I think the intent her WAS a hit with careful planning in place to make it look like a robbery gone bad.

People have mentioned it before, but this is almost identical to Teresa Sievers. The two hired "hit men" went through her luggage and purse, jimmied the door trying to make her brutal murder look like she interrupted a robbery in progress. Except it wasn't. Her husband hired these to goons to murder her for the insurance $$ (4.5 million).

I think I'm leaning more towards the poi being a man. That much damage done to the church by a woman? Also, I don't think IF poi shot MB that he/she would have time to extract the bullet out. I mean, the timeline MPD presented seems like it wouldn't be enough time to attack MB, extract bullet, hide/run, or hide SWAT costume/clothing and then runaway from crime scene? And I don't think any of the campers were involved in MB's murder. And I don't think poi walked, it was pouring rain that morning, the church is secluded and all of the business around it is a walking distance and someone driving by would notice that person walking. It's a very small narrow highway, not much room to walk, not very safe either.

I do think the perp may have been interrupted by the very early arrival of the camper and that is why they left tools and may not have completed everything else they were trying to do. They may have attempted to remove a bullet, but fled when they saw the early camper driving up.

Why do y'all seem to think women are not capable of doing lots of damage? We are not all tiny delicate creatures.

I've witnessed some EXTREME anger and destruction by women when they think they've been wronged. Hulk ain't got nothin on them. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, Curious. The strength it took to break in, pry doors, and smash glass, would have been very difficult for most women.

IMHO

How about here? Where was the Perp coming from when very first seen on video PER MPD. 358 am. So according to MPD, MB had not entered the building yet to set off the camera at 418am iirc. Where would she have entered from if we have a reference photo from inside.
Terri Missy Bevers 358am abcd .JPG

So are we saying the front windows on the Right of the front glass doors is Nursery/ Cub Corner terri missy bevers creekside church inside 4.JPG

Why do y'all seem to think women are not capable of doing lots of damage? We are not all tiny delicate creatures.

I've witnessed some EXTREME anger and destruction by women when they think they've been wronged. Hulk ain't got nothin on them. IMO

I agree. I can see the "girly" swing in the one video and he/she breaks the glass pretty easily. I'm still 50/50 on man or woman, lol, but....I absolutely think a woman could have done this.

And I don't really think there were two people BUT....IF this was a woman, if her "man" was with her, that could explain the calmness of just walking around checking things out. She was comfortable because he was there "cheering her on". If she didn't actually do the killing but staged everything where he did the killing, again, it could explain the calmness.

But...I don't think there is any explaining this one other than he/she is bat s*** crazy!!

Checking the cell towers near for pings has me thinking. LE would obviously be looking at any ' known' players to see if the phones were near there. But this is going to be 5 am in a very remote area. Would they also check any numbers pinging from that cell tower within a 30 minute window of the crime and check it ? Obviously that's a busy highway but at that time of day, probably not so busy that they would have thousands of pings to sift through. I'm thinking that cell tower may hold the key. It's funny how the modern society cannot go anywhere without their phone in their pocket. With this level of planning, to take your phone with you would just be careless and I'm hoping that's just what the perp did!

I understand that LE only took one shirt.

The question I have is why did they take only one when their own search warrant describes more than one shirt with bloodstains was dropped off at the cleaners?

Can't animal versus human blood be determined fairly quickly? So maybe only one shirt was determined to (also?) have human blood present, which then would be tested for DNA.

I'm not a big believer of coincidences within a murder investigation, and this case has a few.

I agree. I can see the "girly" swing in the one video and he/she breaks the glass pretty easily. I'm still 50/50 on man or woman, lol, but....I absolutely think a woman could have done this.

And I don't really think there were two people BUT....IF this was a woman, if her "man" was with her, that could explain the calmness of just walking around checking things out. She was comfortable because he was there "cheering her on". If she didn't actually do the killing but staged everything where he did the killing, again, it could explain the calmness.

But...I don't think there is any explaining this one other than he/she is bat s*** crazy!!

True, some women can be stronger than others....but (and maybe I'll be proven wrong lol) I can't see any women from Midlo being that destructive. They're all either the motherly, soccer housewives type or the uppity well off type. We do have some thicker/bigger country redneck women here but I still can't see it.

I just want to know if/why some of the info is being withheld....what's really going on?

I just don't see them wanting to murder Missy.

I don't either, not from her class currently at least. But, someone who recently dropped out? Someone who knew Missy from the fitness circles she was in (she was involved in other fitness training/classes/workouts other than the one at the church)? It's possible, IMO.

Checking the cell towers near for pings has me thinking. LE would obviously be looking at any ' known' players to see if the phones were near there. But this is going to be 5 am in a very remote area. Would they also check any numbers pinging from that cell tower within a 30 minute window of the crime and check it ? Obviously that's a busy highway but at that time of day, probably not so busy that they would have thousands of pings to sift through. I'm thinking that cell tower may hold the key. It's funny how the modern society cannot go anywhere without their phone in their pocket. With this level of planning, to take your phone with you would just be careless and I'm hoping that's just what the perp did!

I would think LE would check a window of time around the murder, but that's just a guess. This is all I have seen reported so far about cell pings:

They also say investigators have subpoenaed records from nearby cell towers. Those subpoenas could yield hundreds of cell phone numbers, making combing through those records a bit like looking for a needle in the haystack.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/sources-police-believe-slain-midlothian-mom-was-targeted/154677542

Can't animal versus human blood be determined fairly quickly? So maybe only one shirt was determined to (also?) have human blood present, which then would be tested for DNA.

I'm not a big believer of coincidences within a murder investigation, and this case has a few.

I just have a hard time believing that the perp wouldn't simply throw away, burn, or hide the blood stained clothing as opposed to taking it to a dry cleaner....especially a dry cleaner in the same area where this murder occurred. Someone who went through ALL the trouble to conceal their identity wearing the uniform, parking out of sight of the surveillance cameras, etc. wouldn't make such a careless and dumb mistake like that, IMO.

But...assuming they did...yes, I think animal vs. human blood would be really easy to determine.

The warrant was filed for public information yesterday but it was executed in the 22nd. They could have full DNA match by now, much less tell if it was from a dog.

Wasn't the fil in California when Missy was murdered? This whole blood on the shirt thing seems like a distraction.

The warrant was filed for public information yesterday but it was executed in the 22nd. They could have full DNA match by now, much less tell if it was from a dog.

I think if it were not from a dog, or if Missy's DNA was on the shirt, we would have seen more action by now by LE towards the FIL or her husband.

Wasn't the fil in California when Missy was murdered? This whole blood on the shirt thing seems like a distraction.

He wasn't in TX when she was murdered, to my knowledge. Him, his wife, and their dog arrived in TX after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly