TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea why husband said the jacket looked like a velour jacket?
Does it look velour to you?

I believe BB may have said that as he viewed the footage of the perp at LE headquarters, so perhaps their quality of the video is greater than what the MSM has put forward to the public. JMO

looking to the left hallway diff door of the center of foyer terri missy bevers creekside church inside 12vbs.jpg I tried to take out peoples faces. I THINK this would be the area that the golf cart was parked near? not positive but I think so.

terri missy bevers creekside church inside 10 vbs.JPG
That same foyer in main hallway and looking opposite direction from Awning. Hallway to LEFT

And here is another Hallway with door, again different type and style of windows terri missy bevers creekside church inside 11 vbs.JPG
This hallway is a different area (probably youth Sunday School classes on this hall. Different flooring than Main Hall and the first hall to the Right coming in front of building in foyer. JMHO

I think it's likely Missy had access to the building for restrooms and maybe electricity for music? Anyone familiar with the class (or any other CG class) would know this.

As a aside, I assume the church is used for community events and anyone could have been in there, not just those who worship there. Can locals confirm if it's a "well used" church for events like weddings, christenings, kids parties, galas etc?

I am thinking especially for the restroom .. Some campers may get dressed for work from there * well maybe lol .. and Lawd knows everyone has to go potty ;) all that water ya need to drink.

Does anyone have any idea why husband said the jacket looked like a velour jacket?<br>
Does it look velour to you?
<br>
<br>I believe BB may have said that as he viewed the footage of the perp at LE headquarters, so perhaps their quality of the video is greater than what the MSM has put forward to the public. &nbsp;JMO

I wonder if the police have considered the possibility that the perp is an amateur geologist or rockhound? Rockhounds use a tool, called a geologist's hammer; one side of the head is a hammer, the other side is a pickaxe - seems awfully similar to the tool we've seen on video. Some of the other gear carried or used by rockhounds are prybars, heavy gloves, flashlights, hardhats, and holsters that they wear that they can slip their tools into for easy access. Here is a site that has a list of some of the tools used:

http://www.mamasminerals.com/Field-Tools-for-the-Rockhound_ep_116.html

It looks like a bricklayers hammer to me. Or drywall tool.

Something else I noticed the lights around the building. I wonder if they are motion activated? They are by the boarded up doors and around the building, Here is one by a visitor parking terri missy bevers creekside church inside 6.JPG

Here the the boarded up doors, I circled the lock to remind me what type and I also circled someones shoe/boot prints. Unsure if relevant or not. Terri Missy Bevers church boarded doors I lock and footprints circled.JPG

JMHO

It looks like a bricklayers hammer to me. Or drywall tool.

Essentially the same deal. With so many of those tools being common to rockhounds or people who work around rocks, brick, gravel, etc., I'm sure they haven't overlooked that possibility. Some even wear front style packs - which may be what we are seeing in that video that some have said looks like a catcher's chest protector or a bullet proof vest. Here is a picture of one style - I'm sure they come in all colors, including black, depending upon who you order them from:

http://www.geo-tools.com/accessories/geologist-rock-pack-saddle-bag

I wonder if LE has informed anybody to not leave town? They have no POI or Suspect, but I don't think they have to publicize a "don't leave town" do they?

Yikes new thread soon...

Ok still trying to get a layout of this church..
From all the churches I have attended or visited, the Dutch doors are for Nursery/or toddler age kiddos. What does the sign say on each side of the wall in this ss from the police video? I am thinking JMHO now, that it says Nursery. I also feel this is the end of the hallway .. doors at the Awning side. View attachment 93044

If it helps the side with the awning all rooms are all toddler, pre-k, nursery, etc. so you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Yikes new thread soon...

Ok still trying to get a layout of this church..
From all the churches I have attended or visited, the Dutch doors are for Nursery/or toddler age kiddos. What does the sign say on each side of the wall in this ss from the police video? I am thinking JMHO now, that it says Nursery. I also feel this is the end of the hallway .. doors at the Awning side. Attachment 93044

If it helps the side with the awning all rooms are all toddler, pre-k, nursery, etc. so you are correct.

THANK YOU :blowkiss: :great: OK.. so help me out here.. Please ;)

In this photo at front, there are 2 hallways to the Right. 1 has windows facing the road, the 2nd is the Main Hallway. The flooring is the same..
terri missy bevers creekside church inside front 1.JPG

IF you go down the FIRST Hallway closest to the front on the Right *here has cub corner over hallway entry ... At the end of that hallway is this door there? terri missy bevers creekside church inside perp 3.JPG

Sorry if I am not explaining plain enough. Trying to figure out where this door is by the Dutch Doors... Thank again JHarlin!!

Cub corner is the actual nursery for newborns till they are walkers.

That first door that is closed in the hallway behind the perp is the second door into the nursery it connects to the Cubs corner room. If you keep waking down the hallway those all are class rooms.
Sent from my iPhone

THANK YOU :blowkiss: :great: OK.. so help me out here.. Please ;)

In this photo at front, there are 2 hallways to the Right. 1 has windows facing the road, the 2nd is the Main Hallway. The flooring is the same..
View attachment 93063

IF you go down the FIRST Hallway closest to the front on the Right *here has cub corner over hallway entry ... At the end of that hallway is this door there? View attachment 93064

Sorry if I am not explaining plain enough. Trying to figure out where this door is by the Dutch Doors... Thank again JHarlin!!

Cub corner is just the nursery it's not a hallway. It is just set deep into the wall.

I would like to offer my observations and opinions on the perp video:

1. It is indicated via LE that the perp parked at the far end of the parking lot, in an attempt to be out of surveillance of the outside church camera = the perp knew the camera would not cover that area.
2. The perp broke a window frame and entered by prying open a door = this takes physical strength to accomplish
3. The perp was not concerned of a silent alarm upon break and enter=
familiarity with security measures at the church
4. Sauntered about in a slow and clumsy manner = aware that a period of time must pass before MB is to show
5. The disguise used is bulky and uncomfortable and heavier clothing than the perp is accustomed to wearing, sometimes unsteady on feet/stumbles due to the extra weight = Not an actual police officer, as one would be accustomed or having experience in wearing Tactical Gear.
6. The perp stops and looks at what seems to be a Community Bulletin Board with activities listed = a hired hitman would not be distracted by such a thing and would not wear such heavy gear to thwart their own escape - therefore lends to familiarity with the church/possible congregation member
7. The exaggerated stride and the 90 angle of the right foot seems forced, as other times the foot is not in that position while walking = purposely changing natural stride and manner of walking to further thwart video footage to be recognized as someone known to that church.
8. Bringing a hammer/pry bar/blunt object to accomplish the killing = a hitman wants a clean shot/hit, this form of weapon would be inefficient to get the job done therefore a first-time killer
9. The use of a blunt object to murder MB was one that is personal and messy = the perp knows the victim well and has animosity, anger, resentment towards the victim

This is my run-down thus far. Let me know your thoughts.

1. It is indicated via LE that the perp parked at the far end of the parking lot, in an attempt to be out of surveillance of the outside church camera = the perp knew the camera would not cover that area.
2. The perp broke a window frame and entered by prying open a door = this takes physical strength to accomplish
4. Sauntered about in a slow and clumsy manner = aware that a period of time must pass before MB is to show
5. The disguise used is bulky and uncomfortable and heavier clothing than the perp is accustomed to wearing, sometimes unsteady on feet/stumbles due to the extra weight = Not an actual police officer, as one would be accustomed or having experience in wearing Tactical Gear.
6. The perp stops and looks at what seems to be a Community Bulletin Board with activities listed = a hired hitman would not be distracted by such a thing and would not wear such heavy gear to thwart their own escape - therefore lends to familiarity with the church/possible congregation member
7. The exaggerated stride and the 90 angle of the right foot seems forced, as other times the foot is not in that position while walking = purposely changing natural stride and manner of walking to further thwart video footage to be recognized as someone known to that church.
8. Bringing a hammer/pry bar/blunt object to accomplish the killing = a hitman wants a clean shot/hit, this form of weapon would be inefficient to get the job done therefore a first-time killer
9. The use of a blunt object to murder MB was one that is personal and messy = the perp knows the victim well and has animosity, anger, resentment towards the victim

I couldn't agree more. I read up on this case for awhile last night, watched the surveillance video many times, etc. and I came to many of the same conclusions..the perp is very, very likely someone that has an intimate knowledge of the church and is someone that knows Missy well.

Excellent points!! I agree. I have pondered whether it could be a young female who had a personal vendetta against MB? Not in any kind of romantic(bf gf type scenarios), but anger over class or religious issues or both?

I wonder if LE has informed anybody to not leave town? They have no POI or Suspect, but I don't think they have to publicize a "don't leave town" do they?

Can LE restrict peoples movements when they're not under arrest?

Excellent points!! I agree. I have pondered whether it could be a young female who had a personal vendetta against MB? Not in any kind of romantic(bf gf type scenarios), but anger over class or religious issues or both?

Initially I thought the same, now, after viewing the perp video over and over again, I believe the amount of strength to break in at the several areas where done, would be one less accomplished and not done as quickly as by a female. I am leaning towards a male, over 40 ( due to slightly overweight/difficulty with extra weight of gear) and not a professional hitman, but a likely first-time/inexperienced killer.

Sorry here is the part your looking for. BUT the exhibit A shows they only got 1 shirt. NOW there may be other search warrant documents saying actually took more than the 1 white ladies shirt but not with this affidavit that we have access to .
attachment.php

I understand that LE only took one shirt.

The question I have is why did they take only one when their own search warrant describes more than one shirt with bloodstains was dropped off at the cleaners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly