TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else I've wondered about (and I think I saw this mentioned before, too), is why did the first 911 calls come in at 5am, which I believe was class start time? In my 15 years of teaching fitness (more years if including just attending), I will say that never once have the first students shown up right when class was starting. Ever. A minimum, minimum!, of 7ish minutes before, to settle in, get equipment, etc. Bad weather; more time; usually have different shoes on, outdoor wear, etc. to take off/change. I usually have people in the parking lot early (as in this case), and 10 min or so beforehand, the first ones are inside. Even factoring in the shock of discovery, 5am calls strikes me as odd. I'd think finding someone unresponsive regardless of supposed reason would warrant an IMMEDIATE call. This is not to cast suspicion on those people, at all, but more to say I wonder...were those really the first calls? Or was MB found in a different place in the building than expected, and they were searching for her first? Does it matter? Ugh, hope there is an arrest soon!

But the class was to be outside, and she was not there. Perhaps they thought SHE was late and waited!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

Its in the Interview ... and ODDLY enough, in this interview RB states that his shirts had blood on them too, but the cleaners (there is also the full Search Warrant details on the link) said he only pointed out the Womens XXL shirt as one having "animal blood" on it, and the reporters are pressing him on that and RB looks uncomfortable.

Poor thing looked uncomfortable even walking into the building. In the footage of him and BB walking in through the doors and down the hallway, he looked unsteady. This whole ordeal must be so hard on him.

If you are killing someone from your car in the parking lot, you have to have your car in the parking lot to kill them in the parking lot versus on foot where you can be dropped off or parked elsewhere outside of the view of the on-scene exterior security cameras. That is why your chances increase as you by necessity have to put your vehicle in there. If you're inside, it doesn't mean you actually parked in the church parking lot to get there.

In this case pretty much it does mean that. Since there was no other place to park, without walking a very lone distance in the dark. Which would have made escape almost impossible.

We know that a camper arrived early in the parking lot itself plus anyone who was driving on highway would have visibility to the church and seeing any sort of bright flash happening at a church early in the morning would instantly get driver's radar up. Shooting someone in the dark out in the open is very dangerous because you don't know for instance that there isn't some LE patrolling the highway and sees and recognizes that a gunshot went off at a unusual location during an unusual time who can both outgun you themself as well as call in loads of backup and trap you off from any foot or vehicular escape. If it happens inside you eliminate that variable so you don't have to worry about LE, truckers, others attached to CG, etc. seeing something as even if it was unlikely a highly driver would be a witness (which I think it would be), that is still a needless variable that can be completely eliminated by doing it indoors. If I was paid to kill someone, I would never kill someone in an open area in nearby plain view to a highway with a firearm because it presents a variable that does not have to be there.

It was 4AM there would have been little to no traffic on the highway. The church is far enough off the highway that it is unlikely passing motorist (if there were any) would not even have noticed.

Killing someone from a car with a pistol is actually quite challenging, whether the car is moving or stationary.

If it was that challenging, every 15 year old gang-banger wouldn’t be doing it.

I do think a firearm was involved in some way (due to ATF and US Marshals agreeing to take it on plus the use of the accelerant K9), though it may not have been the actual cause of death.

If that's the case, then the police are barking up the wrong tree. Drive-by-shooting is a common effective way of killing people. Especially if a semiautomatic weapon is used. A walk up shooting would be even more effective.

Does anyone have any idea why husband said the jacket looked like a velour jacket?
Does it look velour to you?

The stress on all of the family members must be very high. This is a precarious and scary time. No arrests yet.
I hope everyone is being extra precautious in the family-- health & safety first. Take everything slowly. Watch out for each other.

There still is a killer out there

I will try this again lol Keep loosing it.. Hate doing this at end of thread lol

In all churches I have attended and all I have visited the nursery is only place I have seen the Dutch doors...

1)Can anyone make out what the signs on each side of the wall here say? I am thinking NURSERY.. on each side of wall so that can be seen either coming thru the doors at the Awning side or from the other was turning RIGHT as you come into the Front main foyer. I am not sure as to which hallway though. There are 2 hallways coming off to the Right from the front foyer. Both hallways have the same flooring. HOWEVER... Look at the windows beside the door thats propped open. terri missy bevers creekside church inside perp 3.JPGThere are dividers making 4 panes instead of 2 as in that Main Hallway picture :thinking: Without seeing a full picture can not tell how far apart the doors are on the Awning side but to me it looks like there are 2 sets of doors. (not just 2 doors) Terri Missy Bevers awning side door type 2.JPG

Notice the doors at end of this hallway and this HAS to be the awning side terri missy bevers creekside church inside 2.jpg

Why is it important for crime victims to send pictures of a now dead dog so a TV station can put it on air?

Also, why is it important for the family of crime victims to send the media a photo of the KILLER dog rather than the VICTIM dog. Who knows? Just one of those weird things that probably mean nothing in the end.

And another thing... The MPD took the time stamps out of the video they released on purpose. We know the Chief and Captain stated at first presser that they out of respect for family were not releasing video of MB. WE do not know the placement of any of the videos they released .. time wise, if you watching the videos.

EXCEPT you can here!! This is a time stamped photo posted by new media. terri missy bevers creekside church inside 12 news timestamped.JPG http://www.kob.com/kobtvimages/repo...n_in_North_Texas_church-syndImport-101923.jpg

ON Video from MPD if you start watching at .05 it is just before the Perp opens that door, This is per MPD, the time that Perp first appeared on video. Has to be because of time stamped media photo above. terri missy bevers creekside church inside perp 2.JPG

JMHO, I think it is very possible and maybe even probable that MB could have been in the building at the time of this, depending on where the doors are. Which looking at other photos from VBS, the other hallway opposite doesn't have door like that. He/She may have noticed the door propped open ?? Maybe MB propped open when bringing her things in? Maybe Perp really was looking for MB? Begin the video at 111 mark to see first come into frame of that part
View attachment 93049

MPD video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be

In the 25 minute presser, both BB and RB state that 4 shirts were dropped off at the dry cleaner. RB was specifically asked about the women's shirt, and I think if he was wearing it. He kinda scoffed at it and said that no, the shirt he was wearing was also dropped off, and that the women's shirt was his wife's shirt. He said blood was on her shirt and his shirt. When asked where the second shirt with blood on it was (his shirt) he said "being dry cleaned." The whole conversation was a bit awkward, in my opinion, and he looked taken off guard by that question. So, only one shirt was taken for testing. So odd if that's the truth.

BB stated results are NOT in on that blood and it "could take weeks." I don't think he was speaking with authority on that, just what he knows to be true from general knowledge, like we here would. Just my opinion.

Again, I find the whole exchange to be odd. Particularly odd that LE would leave one bloody shirt behind at the dry cleaner.

Could BB and RB been instructed what to say about these shirts and they messed it up a bit? RB really really looked to me like "oh shoot, I messed that up....that doesn't make sense does it?" What would LE's motivation be for that, if that did happen?

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION.

I will try this again lol Keep loosing it.. Hate doing this at end of thread lol

In all churches I have attended and all I have visited the nursery is only place I have seen the Dutch doors...

1)Can anyone make out what the signs on each side of the wall here say? I am thinking NURSERY.. on each side of wall so that can be seen either coming thru the doors at the Awning side or from the other was turning RIGHT as you come into the Front main foyer. I am not sure as to which hallway though. There are 2 hallways coming off to the Right from the front foyer. Both hallways have the same flooring. HOWEVER... Look at the windows beside the door thats propped open. View attachment 93049There are dividers making 4 panes instead of 2 as in that Main Hallway picture :thinking: Without seeing a full picture can not tell how far apart the doors are on the Awning side but to me it looks like there are 2 sets of doors. (not just 2 doors) View attachment 93047

Notice the doors at end of this hallway and this HAS to be the awning side View attachment 93048

I've seen those doors on church kitchens, too.

I settled in to watch presser yesterday and was confused. This whole shirt business. Between what was said, what the warrant said, who was wearing what, 4 kids? Etc. I felt like I had just watched a tangled web of confusion. IMO what should have been a cut and dry presser(and btw IMO I believe dog story) turned into a 3 ring circus. I am really trying to give this man and his family all the kindness and respect I can. They are NOT making that easy.........

I've seen those doors on church kitchens, too.

Do you think this was kitchen here? I suppose possible maybe the sign says KITCHEN, I cant blow it up big enough yet clear enough to read. Thanks

Does anyone have any idea why husband said the jacket looked like a velour jacket?
Does it look velour to you?

I didn't catch that. Did he say that in the presser? What I remember is him saying it was not official SWAT gear, but a hodge-podge. And I don't remember hearing that from LE. Did we?

Do you think this was kitchen here? I suppose possible maybe the sign says KITCHEN, I cant blow it up big enough yet clear enough to read. Thanks

No, I can't read it.

I cannot recall. But it seems like it was on an early thread here on WS but I don't have time to look over the 50000000 posts to find it :-(. It may not have been though, I have researched every possible thing on the web I think on this case. If someone verifies this as inaccurate I will post etc.

I recall there being a quote by the gym guy that she hasn't seemed like herself the last few weeks but I don't think I've seen anything that said she hadn't been there. It wouldn't necessarily be weird, since she was apparently teaching about 10 boot camps a week...maybe she just didn't need to go? But it seems like that could be really important if correct.

Is this 2 trash cans beside the door as it opens? Looks like it to me. JMHO I thinking maybe the Kitchen are? Whatever it is its where the Perp come out and then after that starts breaking glass from something as can see it falling to the floor.

attachment.php

MPD video start at around 147 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be

I wonder if the police have considered the possibility that the perp is an amateur geologist or rockhound? Rockhounds use a tool, called a geologist's hammer; one side of the head is a hammer, the other side is a pickaxe - seems awfully similar to the tool we've seen on video. Some of the other gear carried or used by rockhounds are prybars, heavy gloves, flashlights, hardhats, and holsters that they wear that they can slip their tools into for easy access. Here is a site that has a list of some of the tools used:

http://www.mamasminerals.com/Field-Tools-for-the-Rockhound_ep_116.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member